Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 02:09 PM

20,577 posts, read 19,240,861 times

Advertisements

Thank you Mr Duke. We needed all the help we could get.

And thank Mr Farrakhan:

Farrakhan Blasts Obama "Legacy" - "You Failed...Your People Are Suffering And Dying In The Streets" | Zero Hedge

I imagine you are a little upset at what happened to your friend Gaddafi as well. Given that I understand that Libya was actually doing well before the US sponsored coup, you are not alone.

However thanks again , both of you.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 11-09-2016 at 02:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 02:12 PM

34,620 posts, read 21,465,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Do I have to explain?

Donald Trump's

-"If Black Lives Matter, Go Back To Africa" comment.

-“ Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”
Let's start with the second quote. Can you please link the clip of the audio or video of it or where he wrote it?

Old 11-09-2016, 02:16 PM

4,000 posts, read 10,809,834 times
I am a Trump supporter, and David Duke should jump off a freaking bridge. While there are bad elements in both parties, most of us in the middle have more in common with each other than not.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:22 PM

72,825 posts, read 62,174,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Let's start with the second quote. Can you please link the clip of the audio or video of it or where he wrote it?
Is Donald Trump a Racist? - The New York Times

Old 11-09-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Do I have to explain?

Donald Trump's

-"If Black Lives Matter, Go Back To Africa" comment.

-“ Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that’s guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”
And according to Snopes, your first quote is fake.

http://www.snopes.com/trump-back-to-africa/

Old 11-09-2016, 02:26 PM

Quote:
I fail to see in that article where Trump either was in charge of the vetting process or anything showing that he authorized such a vetting process. Could you please post a link to that?

Old 11-09-2016, 02:35 PM

David Duke is a white nationalist who either by choice or necessity is nothing more than a pacifist with the desire not to see white people go extinct. Not really uncommon . Few nationalist like the idea of extinction.

The people that hate him the most are Jews, and its why he is infamous. Not surprising since he digs up a lot of factual dirt on them. For example Hollywood likes the typical white man/black slave meme while ignoring the likes of say Aaron Lopez, the wealthiest slave trader in Rhode Island. Duke is hitting that soar spot among many others. He mentions Yadoga the mass murderer as well.

Well the ADL as far as I am concerned is just Jewish nationalist propaganda. They seem to have no problem defaming other people as antisemites anytime someone disagrees with the wrong kind of Jew like Alan Dershowitz ( go ahead and disagree with Chomsky and Finklestein all you like of course).

So as far as I am concerned as long as the ADL keeps doing what its doing, then Duke and, Farrakhan for that matter, should keep doing what they do.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 11-09-2016 at 02:48 PM..

Old 11-09-2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
I didn't get this from the media. This is what I know based on my own research. I didn't go to any media sources for this. David Duke believes that Donald Trump represents "his people's needs". I don't know what could happen next.

You are like a broken record. You are basically saying that an attractive woman is responsible for her stalkers. Obama had plenty of black nationalists, black hate groups, black panthers, black cats, whatever that loved him because he was black.
I did not put so much as a speck of lint of responsibility on Obama's shoulder for having to answer who liked him. Now his "son like Trayvon" crap was all his own. Reap the whirlwind ya sowed...

Samuel L. Jackson admits he voted for Obama based on skin color

He voted for Obama because he was black..OK , I get it. Maybe he wanted to see if it could actually be done.
I don't know. If you like black people more than other people , I don't care. As long as the non violent principle is maintained, do as you please.

I admit I still like movies with Samuel Jackson in it.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:48 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,274,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Thank you Mr Duke. We needed all the help we could get.

And thank Mr Farrakhan:

Farrakhan Blasts Obama "Legacy" - "You Failed...Your People Are Suffering And Dying In The Streets" | Zero Hedge

I imagine you are a little upset at what happened to your friend Gaddafi as well. Given that I understand that it was actually doing well before the US sponsored coup, you are not alone.

However thanks again , both of you.
Trump is a uniter.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Trump is a uniter.
I hope not. Jesus said he was a divider. He separated the goats from the sheep.

Me too. If he divides based on some superficial tribal identity , he'll be among the flock of goats according to my zoological categorization.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies