Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 04:01 PM

1,369 posts, read 2,131,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Enough of this "non-college whites" BS

He won the educated vote people.

Hillary won the non HS graduates heavily, while trump won both HS and college graduates like the Republicans always do. Just because more graduate and post graduate degree holder voted for Hillary doesn't mean she won the educated vote. It just means she won college educated voters that majored in degrees that require grad school like psychology or English instead of ones that don't like engineering, accounting, finance etc

Smart people put Trump in the WH.......get over it
College =/= smart.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
Hillary isn't a white male and she's gotten away with everything.
Like what? If she had she would've won this election.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:04 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,304,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltheEndofTime View Post
It is scary. I hope my brothers' being with their white friends will protect them.
The black man needs the white man for protection?

The plot thickens...

Old 11-09-2016, 04:06 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,285,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Enough of this "non-college whites" BS

He won the educated vote people.

Hillary won the non HS graduates heavily, while trump won both HS and college graduates like the Republicans always do. Just because more graduate and post graduate degree holder voted for Hillary doesn't mean she won the educated vote. It just means she won college educated voters that majored in degrees that require grad school like psychology or English instead of ones that don't like engineering, accounting, finance etc

Smart people put Trump in the WH.......get over it
Trump carried High School or less 51 to 45%

Trump lost both College Grads and those with advanced degrees.

He did win white college graduates 49 to 45%

So no Trump did not win the college graduates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

The plot thickens...
From moronic racist white cops who think it is okay to shoot unarmed, innocent black men...yes.

White men are in a position of power to change things. Minorities, women, non-Christians do not. Instead they have chosen to change things for the worst while everyone else has to suffer.

It is a travesty.

1,394 posts, read 1,250,269 times
Julian has a perfect comment.
Any politician who hides behind children or other minorities (HC) is the most dangerous.
Buh-bye Hillary.

1,834 posts, read 2,688,338 times
The problems in this country are not about race. More about jobs, crime, security and being able to take care of oneself and one's family. We have failed so many times in the past to correctly view dangers and dangerous people. Often to our pearl.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:08 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,445,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
I don't really care about Trump vs. Hillary. Didn't like either of them, but reluctantly decided to vote Hillary after the "Grab them by the P***sy" tape.

However, I feel very sorry for minorities in this country, and to a lesser extent women who want to go to college and not be housewives or trophy wives. They just got a BIG middle finger from the non-college whites in this country.

A friend of mine has an adopted daughter from China. Even before the election, other kids at school were telling her she needed to go home. She didn't understand & went home crying. I'm really scared for what she will face now.

Every bully in this country just got validated.

I'm from Texas, can turn on my accent if I want to talk conservative, and I'm a combat vet with 6 years service in the Army. And I'm white. Trump supporters won't hate on me; I can blend in with them.

What I would hate to be now, is a Muslim woman who wears any kind of head scarf or something that outs her as a Muslim.
Dude, you need to get out more. Stop listening to MSM. Get away from the internet chat forums. Go hang out with friends, have a drink, relax, laugh. Nothing is as bad as it seems.

"Every bully in this country just got validated"????? Are you serious, dude? OMG! Really! Please get out of the house more.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:08 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,843,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

The plot thickens...
Do I need to post my graphs again of DOJ statistics showing that blacks are 27x more likely to attack a non-black than vice versa, and that whites commit the lowest rate of interracial crime, or that blacks attack whites about half the time they commit violent crime, and Hispanics attack whites over half the time they victimize?

Liberals lie. They got to keep the lies going to scapegoat whites and make them the bane of all things good.

Old 11-09-2016, 04:17 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,263,965 times
Lmao, don't feel sorry for me sweetie. I'm still doing as great as I was prior to the election and will do well regardless of the presidency. In some ways I see some good in this presidency--as a moderate black person there were some things I was conservative on that I was worried about if Hillary would have won. My dad will benefit from this presidency as well since he is a very very high earner, as will my younger sister who is also a very very high earner, however stepping outside of my own self and my family, I can say that there were a lot of people within each of the groups you mentioned that did not vote. In fact only half of this country voted. If people within these groups hoped for a different outcome they should have voted. My sister was telling me about all the people(black, Latino, gay, even trans) on her timelines that openly bragged about how they weren't going to vote--for weeks--and then today they are sad and shocked?!!
I wasn't a fan of Hillary so I didn't vote for her, wasn't a fan of trump, so I didn't vote for him. I voted third party. I knew that this meant that I would have to accept the outcome and I have and honestly while I understand why people are in fear(there is a subset of trumps base that are kkk, homophobic, hate women, etc) at the end of the day for better or worse most of us within the groups you mention will survive, some will certainly be in for some changes-whether they are good or bad is up for debate. Hopefully Trump delivers and does a good as president. Though, I imagine a lot of white men who voted for him are happy today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.