Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 06:24 PM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatoosh View Post
Amazing how much hate can be heaped on this woman.
It is not hate. It is in the fact that she is bitter...unhappy- and can not get past her own hatred. No one hates her...They actually in time will feel sorry for her...her marriage to Bill the party coke head who never denied himself pleasure - sexual or other wise. She married Bill and held on to him regardless because he thought she could further her self through this man.

She is the product of a dysfunctional family and a poor choice which was a marriage of convenience. She was kind of a strange gold digger. She made mistakes early in her life because of horrifically low self esteem...this pitch for President was to fix a life long insecurity...The problem was once she tasted power - she lost it...a gradual slide down into the pit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 06:28 PM

14,950 posts, read 12,147,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It is. The Reich wing has hated both her and Obama from the beginning. I have heard nothing BUT their hate for eight years.

But today ~ today I hate.

I hate racism. I hate sexism. I hate anti-gay agendas. I hate those that would take away women's rights, birth control, and STD testing via planned parenthood. I hate people that mock the disabled. I hate bullies. I hate that people will lose their healthcare. I hate banana republics where a political opponent is thrown in jail; I hate petty dictators that threaten the first amendment if an unflattering article appears.

Today is my turn to hate.
Looking at your previous posts, I'd suggest that hate began long before today.

I'd also suggest that no one, regardless of their political perspectives likes those agendas you enumerate. But despite what you have been led to believe by the left wing liberals and others out to destroy Trump as a threat to their establishment thrones and agendas, you will not see those -ism agendas in a Trump administration.

So the outcome of the election didn't turn out to your liking or meet with your approval. It happens. You can deal with it, move on, give the man a chance before you pass judgement. Or you can wail, cry foul, and choke on your sour grapes. It's your choice.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:29 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,708,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatoosh View Post
What does Chelsea have to do with anything?
Looking for the easy life, or should I say continuing it.

Don't know to many kids grad college and get an $600,000 Wall Street job.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:29 PM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
She did not take defeat with grace. She acted like she had won HALF the election. That she has power over HALF the nation...this is a person who talks about division as being evil but practices it big time.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:31 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
A lot of it is Hillary's own fault.
Yep

Quote:
Does she really think calling half the country a "basket of deplorables" is going to win her any votes? That one comment was the last straw for some Dems I know who crossed the party line and voted Trump. And that happened WAY before the Comey waffling.
No, she is just incredibly arrogant, and was so confident that eligible voters (ones who would go to the polls) who agree with her would outnumber those who disagree with her that she didn't care.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
So she called Trump a complainer but when the election doesn't go Hillary's way she thinks the election is rigged. Isn't it nice how karma worked itself out.
Did she say she thought it was rigged?

Just wondering.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:42 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Yup. She was so arrogant and so confident that she did very little campaigning. She would do a rally where only a small number of people showed up, then she would disappear for days before going to do yet another small rally. The only huge numbers she got was when she had Beyonce and JZ and then when she got "The Boss" and Bon Jovi. No one can deny that she got those huge numbers there because they wanted to see the celebs, not her.

Meanwhile, Trump was out there working hard, going from huge rallies with thousands attending to yet another similar rally.

The Hillary supporters kept trying to tell us that those huge numbers meant nothing. One of them tried to tell us that those who attended Trump rallies in FL were all bored retirees who had nothing better to do. If that were the case, then all those bored retirees would have gone to Hillary rallies, too. No retiree is going to go to a rally on a hot day that involves waiting in very long lines to get in unless they fervently support the candidate.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Thank God she will NEVER be POTUS.
IMO, the four most glorious words plus one acronym in our language right now.....Hillary will NEVER be POTUS.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Now now , stop with the hate ok. Hillary and her fans have shown far far too much this election.

This excellent clip, has shown us all how Hillary can never accepted responsibility for anything. Blaming others is her forte.

Hillary will now shamelessly look for public sympathy for her crooked ways. Was there ever a real sign she moved on from them, a resounding no.

If elected, she would have taken corruption in public office to a new level.

Hillary do the right thing , step aside for the public eye and just retire to a private life , if you have one. If not get a hobby, George W picked up painting and really loves it. Find something other than politics, it is over and now just bow out with some grace left , while you can.

Bill and Hillary will be lurking around and waiting for the chance to come back again. They are like an evil supernatural force who believe normal human behavior does not apply to them both.
Well, let's hope they both decide that they've reached the age where it's time to retire to that private life and leisure. I'm not so sure I'd ever describe them as having any "grace", or anything but money grubbing and power-grabbing superegoes, but if they retired out of the limelight into the annals of history, and we never heard from them again, that'd be fine with me.

Old 11-09-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
The left wing media has heaped plenty of hate, negative energy, and vicious mockery on the GOP as well.

So many in the left can dish it out but choke up when they have to take it.

The DNC's campaign of identity politics, racism, victimization, and envy has come back to bite them. Get a new message -- the hypocritical one you've been pushing for so long has worn out its usefulness.
Yep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies