Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 03:24 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Because hate and negative energy fueled by right wing media is what keeps many people with nothing interesting in their lives tuned in.

Say a member of the so-called tolerant left.

The MSM did its share of fueling "hate and negative energy".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 03:26 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Waldo, your side won, OK? Is there some underlying need you have to continue denigrating the other candidate, other than pure nastiness and the obsessive need to gloat? Why don't you emulate the President-elect's words and strive to unite, rather than divide.
Tell that to the whiners in other threads who are spewing venom because their side LOST.

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatoosh View Post
Amazing how much hate can be heaped on this woman.
No, the amazing thing is all the corruption, lies and crimes that she is committed and is still a free woman, and running for POTUS and people supporting her, pure insanity on their part.

Quote:
Waldo, your side won, OK? Is there some underlying need you have to continue denigrating the other candidate, other than pure nastiness and the obsessive need to gloat? Why don't you emulate the President-elect's words and strive to unite, rather than divide.
Our side won. Sadly, Hillary had already done harm to the dignity of our country as SOS and most likely First Lady. I don't remember you having a problem with the constant string of insults toward both Trump and his supporters being under attack. Just because the POTUS race is over, it did not wash away what Hillary has done with her moral, mental and physical incompetence.

I bet it was much worse. Mixing the pills and the alcohol. I noticed Bill's nose was extremely red and wondered if she punched him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundpounder View Post
I guess the "it's everyone else's fault but mine" attitude reaches all the way to the top.
That is typical of a sociopath like Hillary Clinton. Thank God she will NEVER be POTUS. The woman is evil clear to the core of her soul, if she has a soul.

So, I see that Huma has been snuffed out yet.

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Because hate and negative energy fueled by right wing media is what keeps many people with nothing interesting in their lives tuned in.
The left wing media has heaped plenty of hate, negative energy, and vicious mockery on the GOP as well.

So many in the left can dish it out but choke up when they have to take it.

The DNC's campaign of identity politics, racism, victimization, and envy has come back to bite them. Get a new message -- the hypocritical one you've been pushing for so long has worn out its usefulness.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:27 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Obama did play a decent sized role in her loss. In the end she lost because she is simply unlikable but things like Obamacare was a big drag on her.

If Comey played a role, that was entirely on her.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:28 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
I looked at her eyes today to see if it looked like she'd been crying. It didn't.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:29 PM

8,695 posts, read 11,084,011 times
So Hillary wanted Obama to get involve in MORE cover ups? Disgusting

I guess Hillary didn't blame Weiner or Podesta last night

Old 11-09-2016, 03:29 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,988,690 times
Its everyones' fault but crooked Hillary's. Hillary is the reason she lost. No one else. She should have WIPED the floor vs. someone who has about as much experience in that position as your local school janitor. All she had to be was a decent human being

Old 11-09-2016, 03:30 PM

89,028 posts, read 44,840,107 times
A lot of it is Hillary's own fault. Does she really think calling half the country a "basket of deplorables" is going to win her any votes? That one comment was the last straw for some Dems I know who crossed the party line and voted Trump. And that happened WAY before the Comey waffling.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:31 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
I am reminded of Obama's "We won. You lost" comments and "Republicans will have to get on the back of the bus". Hillary deserves our scorn. Lock her up!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies