Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2017, 07:43 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I can't wait until Trump starts taking away benefits the deplorables use and like. Then they will realize that they should have voted for Hillary, who actually cares about whether government will help them.
Hillary cares, wow, that one had me doubled over with laughter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2017, 07:46 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Hillary cares, wow, that one had me doubled over with laughter.
That's a real knee slapper!

Old 01-17-2017, 07:51 AM

1,160 posts, read 712,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"Conservatives who for 8 years sowed the dragon's teeth of partisan politics are horrified to discover they have grown an actual dragon."

Stephen King
Hyper-partisan politics reared it's head in Bush's 2nd term when the DNC and their colluding media demonized Bush for EVERYTHING he did.

The partisan, DNC controlled senate change their rules to make Obama's appointees more easily confirmed.

It continued when Obama took office and the democrats used every trick in the book - and changed senate rules in order to force the ACA through on a strict partisan vote.

Romney - arguably one of the nicest and most moral person to ever run for POTUS - was figuratively assassinated by the media and DNC.

Obama's unprecedented scope of executive actions bypassed GOP controlled house and senate.

No, it's not the GOP who sowed "Dragon's teeth" (I do love King) but it is indeed the Democrats who planted them and is now reaping what they sowed.

Old 01-17-2017, 07:53 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Hillary was crying inconsolably? Pretty sure that little girl who was brutally raped, who Hillary roasted on the stand felt pretty bad too. After Hillary tried to convince the world that it was a little girl's fantasy to have sex with her rapist.
I am sorry you do not agree with the Constitutional right to due process.

This was a case in Arkansas, not the world stage.

The case never went to trial. The girl's mother agreed to a plea for reduced charges.

If you did your homework you would know that Hillary subsequently said she lost her faith in polygraph tests given such tests determined her court appointed client was innocent.

Trump won in key states because he had better messaging than Hillary. Millions held their noses and voted for him. I am one of them.

Regardless of who won, he/ she would enter office with unprecedented conflicts of interest and record low approval ratings.

Old 01-17-2017, 07:53 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,168,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Three out of four ^ are fake news.

Hillary never referred to black males as super predators. She did refer to gangs as super predators. Are you defending gangs?

Some DNC staffers referred in emails to their initiative to keep Trump's taco bowl tweet out there. "The best taco bowls are made at the Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics"

Hillary did not refer to anyone as uneducated kids living in their parent's basements. She was acknowledging some Bernie supporters who feel stuck in dead end jobs, living in their parent's basement.

Bernie tapped into a mass of people who liked his anti- establishment, anti war, pro free college pro free healthcare platforms. He lost the primary.

The Trump message focused on jobs and tax cuts and avoided getting into the weeds of how. He threw more than enough red med out there to appeal to those who perceive themselves as victims.

Hillary lost. Trump won.

Had the outcome been Trump winning the popular vote while losing the Electorial College, do you think the Trump supporters would go quietly into the night?
This is all true, particularly the bolded. Those who voted for Trump will quickly realize (if they haven't already) that the man cannot possible deliver on even half of what he promised. I did not vote for the manchild, but I stand to gain MORE from him being in office than most of the people who voted for him. Tax cuts for high earners? Who does that hurt most? Check out Facebook. The people who support him most vocally are also the ones who are under or unemployed and rely on Federal programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, and even the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare! The greatest catalyst for change is adversity. Hopefully the "victims" realize who has really been undermining their well-being for decades and stop blindly voting for the GOP because they feel morally superior in doing so. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS EXPANDED MORE UNDER BOTH REAGAN (R) AND BUSH (R) THAN CLINTON (D) OR OBAMA (D). WAKE UP.

Old 01-17-2017, 08:00 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,394,400 times
If Hillary was literally crying inconsolably, I don't see how her emotional disposition can be justified as appropriate in the role of POTUS.

Old 01-17-2017, 08:03 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
If Hillary was literally crying inconsolably, I don't see how her emotional disposition can be justified as appropriate in the role of POTUS.
She's a woman......

Old 01-17-2017, 08:08 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishIllini View Post
This is all true, particularly the bolded. Those who voted for Trump will quickly realize (if they haven't already) that the man cannot possible deliver on even half of what he promised. I did not vote for the manchild, but I stand to gain MORE from him being in office than most of the people who voted for him. Tax cuts for high earners? Who does that hurt most? Check out Facebook. The people who support him most vocally are also the ones who are under or unemployed and rely on Federal programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, and even the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare! The greatest catalyst for change is adversity. Hopefully the "victims" realize who has really been undermining their well-being for decades and stop blindly voting for the GOP because they feel morally superior in doing so. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS EXPANDED MORE UNDER BOTH REAGAN (R) AND BUSH (R) THAN CLINTON (D) OR OBAMA (D). WAKE UP.
Odd that you brag about voting against your own economic self interest, then castigate others for doing the same thing....

Old 01-17-2017, 08:08 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary stayed up all night and cried.

It's always someone else's fault. She blames Obama & Comey for her loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw
Yep, there was just too much truth coming out about the Democrats, and lord knows these corrupt freaks melt in the light of truth.

Thing is, the same email phishing scams that caught Podesta and the DNC were tried against the RNC but their anti-spam software caught them, before anyone saw them.

So if the Democrats had used an email anti-spam software, none of that TRUTH would have escaped into the hands of the voters.

Old 01-17-2017, 08:18 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump ran a nasty, divisive, polarizing campaign that is reflected on this forum.

Clinton has dealt with vile attacks and constant conspiracy theories (she assassinates her enemies, she runs a pedophile ring out of a pizza parlor, her campaign staff holds satanic rituals...) her entire adult life.

That she cried when she lost the election to such despicable tactics is hardly surprising.

Like playground bullies who delight in tormenting classmates and then complain when nobody will come to their birthday parties, Trump and his followers are reaping what they've sown.

Constant tweets and posts about crybabies and losers is unlikely to change this.
^^^^^ This. Yes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies