Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2016, 07:25 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,635,398 times

Advertisements

Trump winning is a breathe of fresh air. I wish people could see it.

Over the past 20 years and more, the American people have grown MORE AND MORE DEPENDENT ON THE GOVERNMENT.

We're feeding out of the palm of their hands, and the trend has only INCREASED under Obama. Corporations are merging, and what we see in many markets is and OLIGOPOLY.

If you don't know what an Oligopoly is and what it does to the market, simply research it.

I mean why is WALGREENS buying RITE AID? HOW is this good for America? This is just one example of the TREND THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING.

So MAYBE Donald Trump without all of his CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM SPECIAL INTERESTS can turn the tide.

WHY WON'T YOU GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO DO SO? Are you really that dependent already on the Government? I think that has more to do with it than people care to admit.

This nation is about rewarding HARD WORK. Power of the PEOPLE not the GOVERNMENT. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WITH 4 MORE YEARS OF THE SAME POLITICS WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO SEE THE FOLLOWING:

1) Expansion of the Government Debt - Why would anyone expect Clinton to reverse the trend? Especially when she's talked about EXPANDING GOVERNMENT. All this does is create GOVERNMENT JOBS, which come at a COST to taxpayers

2) An INCREASE in Fascism - CORPORATIONS are running your lives from the shadows behind the scenes while politicians are the beneficiaries. We're talking about issues so important as your HEALTHCARE. The Walgreen/Rite Aide purchase happened within the Obama Administration's term.

So why would you think that this trend would not only CONTINUE to increase. It destroys the Entrepreneur mindset as in greatly increases the barrier of entry. This all decreases competition. This increases costs and decreases quality.

When you're the ONLY SHOW in town, you can charge what you want and people can wait as long as you want them to service them.

3) An INCREASE in Government dependency. IS THAT THE AMERICA YOU WANT? REALLY? This is what you're rioting for?

These people are supposed to be in positions of public service, but YOU want them to be in a position of undisputable POWER.

Revenue is not generated from GOVERNMENT JOBS. Those come at a COST to society and Taxpayers.

I could go on and on, but the reality is most of the time my campaign ends up becoming EDUCATING PEOPLE.

I find that's the real issue here. With all of our college education that now comes at astronomical costs (due to Government Guaranteed Student Loans by the way) we're just not that smart.

So tell me,

Why do you think it would be better if Hillary was president over Donald Trump?

I'm looking for REAL, OBJECTIVE DISCUSSION that's not based upon EMOTION.

Bring the FACTS.

I think when you realize we are in a GOOD AND UNIQUE POSITION with Trump winning, you will obtain a healthier, positive mindset.

Because it IS the best thing for our Nation and coming at a critical time.

Let the discussion begin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 07:31 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
I haven't heard him say anything about reducing military spending or slashing the size of govt.and his statements about infrastructure spending indicate he'll be just another tax and spender like the others before him.
Funny to see his rabid supporters pin such hope on him, not unlike as was seen with the Obama sycophants 8 years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies