Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 10:04 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,740,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Wow...unbelieveable.

But as I said,minorities are NOT going to "Stay in their place" this time.

It is not 1916...they are prepared to fight this time.

Scary times we live in ...Panic is setting in at an all-time high.

Trump's agenda is intended to help all law abiding American citizens regardless of race or creed, so maybe their "place" will be best improved by giving President Trump a chance instead of fighting him and his supporters at every turn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 10:28 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,272,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Wow...unbelieveable.

But as I said,minorities are NOT going to "Stay in their place" this time.

It is not 1916...they are prepared to fight this time.

Scary times we live in ...Panic is setting in at an all-time high.
Well the sad reality is that Whites are ready as well

Like never before.

The election was a watershed for all interests.

To think that somehow the White majority will sit idly by and take all that may come at them is absurd.

Save for the usual protesters and agitators, most of the minorities will just go about their daily lives.

As will Whites.

There is a very strong sentiment among Whites to refuse to be held hostage to fringe elements of minority groups. The response will be to demand minority groups to look within and correct what is going on . For minority groups such as Blacks to just offer no real effort among themselves and display that sense of apathy in anything related to White people is not going to go down too well. Blacks will have to adopt a more proactive need to change their communities.

Whites are now awake and their eyes are open to what is going on around them.

They will no longer remain silent in words and actions

Old 11-10-2016, 10:36 AM

18,771 posts, read 18,080,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Trump's agenda is intended to help all law abiding American citizens regardless of race or creed, so maybe their "place" will be best improved by giving President Trump a chance instead of fighting him and his supporters at every turn.
The biggest problem with Black on White violence is that many Whites fought for equal pay and better living conditions for Blacks. If this continues and I expect that it will; eventually Blacks will lose any White support. Worse yet for the Black communities; is that lawlessness cannot continue forever. There will be a price to be paid.

Most Blacks are good people like most Whites. They want to go to work and raise their families and they do not want to fear violence. Rioting and looting destroy neighborhoods - many times the same neighborhoods that Blacks work in and shop in.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:46 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,815,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well first of all, I have no idea what they are fighting for. no one has done anything to them as it relates to the Trump victory.

in fact the opposite is true. Donald Trump is the first Republican President that has directly addressed systemic issues in minority low income communities with a plan to revers them.

Second, I don't buy for one second these riots are spontaneous uprisings. These are just more SOROS paid for riots. This is by design. It is on purpose. This is what the PROG Left is. They are evil and they will do anything including hurting people to get their power back.

They are doing this for two reasons. 1.to make white people distruct black people, and they are doing it so they can keep black people afraid.

This stuff started in the 1600's,long before Soros.

Whites have tortured minorities for centuries.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:47 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,164,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The biggest problem with Black on White violence is that many Whites fought for equal pay and better living conditions for Blacks. If this continues and I expect that it will; eventually Blacks will lose any White support. Worse yet for the Black communities; is that lawlessness cannot continue forever. There will be a price to be paid.
Lol, no they won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Most Blacks are good people like most Whites. They want to go to work and raise their families and they do not want to fear violence. Rioting and looting destroy neighborhoods - many times the same neighborhoods that Blacks work in and shop in.
Most of the protesters have been white.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:49 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,043,343 times
Those are horrible events indeed. But guess what, there is far more BLM motivated crime going on. And think about it blacks are the MINORITY, 15% I believe. Proportionally, the BLM motivated attacks are higher. And BLM gets to go to the white house. The White House jumps on the side of BLM every time a black male is shot. Main stream media is behind BLM.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:01 AM

44 posts, read 25,058 times
I have a job where I work downtown in a major city so I encounter a lot of people/strangers in the streets.
The day after the election 4 different random black people I don't know approached me while on the job and asked who I voted for.

The first was an individual, the next was 2 guys the 3rd and forth were groups.
I told all of them trump. The first guy looked at me and smiled and said "me too" the 2nd asked me "how do you feel about our new president, I mean your new president" and we talked friendly about it. The 3rd group all guys called me a "racist" and laughed at me. The last group 2 girls and a guy in a car called me a couple racial epithets and threatened to kill me than gave me the finger and drove off.

This is not an isolated incident, it's a trend.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:02 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,272,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I'm fuzzy on exactly what you mean about "staying in their place." Can you please elaborate?

Seems to me that Trump-haters are more than willing to attack, assault, murder and rip this country to pieces just because they didn't get their way. But I fail to see what all the fuss is about. Did Donald Trump shoot somebody's dog and I hadn't heard of it yet?
The real difference this time around will be :

The majority needs minorities to show more respect to them

Before it was an option, the PC movement and SJWs provided such a headache , most Whites turned their backs and walked away. Not anymore.

There are countless millions of White people who actually do not want Trump to reach out too much to minorities. Quite a few it must be noted. Minorities need to understand these people are quite serious. Not a fringe grouping of Whites either. God only knows what they would do if given the chance. Is it just borne from memories of bad experiences with minorities. In many cases yes.

For Whites moving toward the center, the feeling is , as adults and reasonable people they need minorities to to their part as well. A meeting at the middle , if you will. Some real efforts at better management from within is essential to shared success in the future.

Minorities acting like majorities does not really work for anyone anymore.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:04 AM

18,771 posts, read 18,080,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Lol, no they won't. Most of the protesters have been white.
So far they still have many Whites supporting their movement. But it will not last forever. People do learn when they get attacked. To say that angry Black mobs will never make any mistakes and take out true White supporters would be crazy. Mistakes will be made with this form of lawlessness. A mob is a mob and very hard to control.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:06 AM

27,058 posts, read 15,245,995 times
The Left, the violent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies