Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 01:53 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Wow...unbelieveable.

But as I said,minorities are NOT going to "Stay in their place" this time.

It is not 1916...they are prepared to fight this time.

Scary times we live in ...Panic is setting in at an all-time high.
Jim Crow's dead. Black people can live anywhere legally in 2016.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 01:54 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Stay in their place? For the love of sanity, there is no white privilege, there is just idiots who have been sucking on the teet of government and have been programed to believe such by liars using class and race divide to enrich themselves.

If these people really want a war and they keep unjustly attacking people, they may very well get one and I don't think they will like what happens when they do.

These idiots need to pull their head out of their arse and stop being pawns for the progressive agenda. Seriously, how can people be so damn stupid?

Exactly!!! They need to be careful what they ask for...they just might get it. And it is something they really don't want to happen.

Old 11-10-2016, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Shock Video: Black Mob Viciously Beats White Trump Voter » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

...the democrats have stoked racial identity, mistrust and hate for political gain - there's no getting that genie back in the bottle.

and this young Hispanic women on CNN says people have to die:

‘People Have to Die’: Anti-Trump Protester Calls For Violence on CNN | Mediaite
“If we don’t fight, who is going to fight for us? People had to die for your freedom where we’re at today. We can’t just do rallies, we have to fight back,” said Lily, a Latina woman from Los Angeles.

Lily: IF I was you, I'd keep my mouth SHUT. Threatening to kill people for deporting illegal aliens WILL make enemies like you've never seen.

Old 11-10-2016, 01:58 PM

IF found guilty: throw the book at those perps. ^^^

Old 11-10-2016, 01:59 PM

1,431 posts, read 913,100 times
Quote:
Wow...unbelieveable.

But as I said,minorities are NOT going to "Stay in their place" this time.

It is not 1916...they are prepared to fight this time.

Scary times we live in ...Panic is setting in at an all-time high.
Stay in their place? Look...if we have a race war with whites, we'll lose by sheer numbers alone. White people ain't oppressing me, so I'm chilling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando92 View Post
Trump Looks stupid on this vidio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9HkKMRPQIw&t=48s
Your spelling of "video" looks stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
No complaints now if victims are prepared defend themselves.
Victims of what??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Attachment 177123

Attachment 177124

Attachment 177125

I could've posted many more, just from the last 24 hours. Let's not act like it's one-sided.

I bet I could get what the response to this might be.
Trump can't control the loons. Just like Obama couldn't control his. I just don't think he's a racist, neither should he be blamed for some fanatics.

Quote:
At a recent anti-Obamacare rally, Trump went out of his way to praise Carson by calling him a "brilliant" physician. "I hope that he will be very much involved in my administration in the coming years," Trump said.
Meet Trump's Cabinet-in-waiting - POLITICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The biggest problem with Black on White violence is that many Whites fought for equal pay and better living conditions for Blacks. If this continues and I expect that it will; eventually Blacks will lose any White support. Worse yet for the Black communities; is that lawlessness cannot continue forever. There will be a price to be paid.

Most Blacks are good people like most Whites. They want to go to work and raise their families and they do not want to fear violence. Rioting and looting destroy neighborhoods - many times the same neighborhoods that Blacks work in and shop in.
I agree with your post except for the bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather72754 View Post
No, he grabbed somebody's pu**y and I'm pretty sure you DID hear about it. Just chose to ignore it.
Trump grabbing someone's ***** or whatever is nothing compared to whatever the hell was going on whenever the Clintons were flying on the Lolita Express with Epstein (on a private island filled with underage girls).

Quote:
Originally Posted by key2success View Post
I'm not condoning what they did, but it is no telling what the white man said to them before he got those love taps
You think the white man was dumb enough to stop his car and provoke a large group of young black people to the point of violence? If that's the case, then he deserved to get his ass whooped. But I don't think that's what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
The bolded is most ironic ( see America and CD from 2008 to Nov 9 2016) This self righteous rant described the right for the past 8 years. YOU have won nothing-your saviour hasn;t even been sworn in yet. 1. Your side got lucky once when the left had a chitty candidate. I hardly think that's any reason to act like you've accomplished anything. 2. I love how the righties come out from under their toadstools now that they FINALLY lucked out a win and act like they were SO gracious after 2008 and 2012, and act as if they are the bastion of classy behavior. 3. With each passing day, I thank God above I'm in Australia.
I'm not a Rightie, but lemme address your points:

1. Who put the candidate there? Lefties, yes? I'm reasonably sure that Sanders had a way better shot at winning than Clinton, but Leftie clowns were so hell-bent on "making history again" by putting a female president in the White House right after a black dude. It backfired because she sucks and she's associated with way too many scandals...ANNNNNNDDDDDDD here we are.

2. Were black folks getting beat up in the street when Obama won? I think I would've recalled that.

3. Good. Stay there.

Old 11-10-2016, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Well the sad reality is that Whites are ready as well

Like never before.

The election was a watershed for all interests.

To think that somehow the White majority will sit idly by and take all that may come at them is absurd.

Save for the usual protesters and agitators, most of the minorities will just go about their daily lives.

As will Whites.

There is a very strong sentiment among Whites to refuse to be held hostage to fringe elements of minority groups. The response will be to demand minority groups to look within and correct what is going on . For minority groups such as Blacks to just offer no real effort among themselves and display that sense of apathy in anything related to White people is not going to go down too well. Blacks will have to adopt a more proactive need to change their communities.

Whites are now awake and their eyes are open to what is going on around them.

They will no longer remain silent in words and actions
Agreed and; many "people of color" WILL back us up cause they're sick of BLM and la raza.

Old 11-10-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
[/b]

This stuff started in the 1600's,long before Soros.

Whites have tortured minorities for centuries.
Agreed IF you're also adding Spanish Hispanics and Muslim Arabs to that "white" list.

Old 11-10-2016, 02:06 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,435,900 times
This kind of anti-white hatred contributes to white identity politics. You can't constantly demonize white people and not expect a reaction. It's not necessarily a "racist" reaction, but it does take on the form of whites asserting their own collective interests. Endless talk about BS "white privilege" & affirmative action policies, among other things, seriously irritate whites. What's needed is a more compromising attitude across the board. More respect for the collective interests of everyone, including whites. It works both ways.

Old 11-10-2016, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
The bolded is most ironic ( see America and CD from 2008 to Nov 9 2016) This self righteous rant described the right for the past 8 years. YOU have won nothing-your saviour hasn;t even been sworn in yet. Your side got lucky once when the left had a chitty candidate. I hardly think that's any reason to act like you've accomplished anything. I love how the righties come out from under their toadstools now that they FINALLY lucked out a win and act like they were SO gracious after 2008 and 2012, and act as if they are the bastion of classy behavior. With each passing day, I thank God above I'm in Australia.
You're in Australia. Maybe part of why things there ain't so bad is that country does NOT play well with illegal aliens; their kind get locked up BEFORE getting their day in court.

Old 11-10-2016, 02:17 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
You don't "deserve" a violent physical assault by multiple individuals. Your moral compass is way off.
All I'm saying is lets wait for the entire story before jumping to conclusions..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies