Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 02:26 AM

30,356 posts, read 19,128,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Obama has 0 accomplishments . I wish he could have actually worked on our budget and turn around the debt. It would be nice sitting with only 5 trillion in debt.

WE NEED LESS GOVERNMENT. Obama just grew it to large. It needs to shrink.
Nailed JP. Lowering the debt while keeping the peace should be top priorities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 06:55 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
You forget that Obama doesn't give a rat's ass about his legacy or what he did or didn't do or much about anything. He played the game, did as he was told and now can stop pretending and settle back and enjoy life without the pressure or the criticisms or demands from those who want him to do this, or are mad at him for doing that.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:38 PM

31,897 posts, read 26,926,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
You know, that is rather disappointing.

Why?

Well, the general public gets its information from the news and the polls. Some believed it hook, line, and sinker; some didn't believe it all but perhaps had no other source of data.

This, however, is the President of the United States with access to vastly sophisticated information network. You would think that it would have told him that what the news and polls were saying was not quite on a solid foundation.

If that network didn't see that or didn't tell him that, then that is really worrisome for what else is not in their data banks?

SSM? That immediately caught my eye as that in my background, it's something like Tomahawk or an SS-N-14 Silex......but I knew you weren't talking about that. Wiki, however, is rather confused as well; the closest it comes to is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSM_Health but that's hardly nation wide. So what are you referring to?
Same Sex Marriage!

Old 11-11-2016, 03:40 PM

31,897 posts, read 26,926,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The staff looked depressed as well... bye VJ...

As well they should as it will be very unlikely Trump will keep many of any of them on.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:36 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
We'll never know, but I highly doubt he regretted that.

I honestly think it's b/c he doesn't like Trump and hates to see that the presidency was given to him.

Nevertheless, Obama's no idiot.

At the end of he day, he'll still go down as a generally beloved president (with a great approval rate prior to the end of his presidency). And he will remain theoretically immortalized b/c he served right before the election of a man that so many people hate.
He will go down as one of the worst presidents ever.. and... going down is one of his favorite things...
The man who is replacing him will make America great again. some hate him today, that won't last long...

Old 11-11-2016, 10:41 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Obama has 0 accomplishments . I wish he could have actually worked on our budget and turn around the debt. It would be nice sitting with only 5 trillion in debt.

WE NEED LESS GOVERNMENT. Obama just grew it to large. It needs to shrink.
He has many accomplishments...passed wall street reform, passed the stimulus, Look it up.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
He will go down as one of the worst presidents ever.. and... going down is one of his favorite things...
The man who is replacing him will make America great again. some hate him today, that won't last long...
How will Trump make america great again. He has already back tracked on what he said on the campaign trail. Honestly, it makes me nervous when he has his kids advising him because none of them know how to run a country. You hated Obama, did you learn to love him...of course you didn't. So stop preaching what you don't practice.

Old 11-11-2016, 11:05 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
How will Trump make america great again. He has already back tracked on what he said on the campaign trail. Honestly, it makes me nervous when he has his kids advising him because none of them know how to run a country. You hated Obama, did you learn to love him...of course you didn't. So stop preaching what you don't practice.
I never learned to love obama because it was an incompetent, America hating racist. Now you, on the other hand, will have no choice but to love Trump, he is going to make you proud..No matter how hard to try to hate him..
Trump is already making America great by ending the clinton crime family, and moving the obama's out of the public eye. He is already an American treasure...

Old 11-11-2016, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I never learned to love obama because it was an incompetent, America hating racist. Now you, on the other hand, will have no choice but to love Trump, he is going to make you proud..No matter how hard to try to hate him..
Trump is already making America great by ending the clinton crime family, and moving the obama's out of the public eye. He is already an American treasure...

So what do you think Trump is going to do. He has no interest in the poor or the middle class because he has never been either one of them. How is he going to bring back jobs to the US when everything he manufactures is from other countries. You know why...because it's cheaper over there. Ah, but love him all you want.

Old 11-12-2016, 12:02 AM

4,657 posts, read 4,116,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatandFlat View Post
Obama is leaving Office with a Soaring approval rating
As reported by the same people who told us Hillary would win in a landside.

Have you not learned your lesson yet? Obama is one of the least popular presidents in history. But, as Goebbles said it, the bigger a lie you tell, and the more times you tell it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies