Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 11:30 PM

404 posts, read 385,737 times

Advertisements

All of these marches, crying and tantrums are just a waste of time and energy. The way you make a difference is with your money! $$$
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 11:33 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,813,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I think they knew what the concerns were and I don't think they cared. All they care about is the size of their wallets.
That's why there's protests. Bernie was the man, he was shot down, Hilary was to be the champion, "believe us" they said. And here we are.

472 posts, read 438,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
Said his rhetoric of the last 16 months. This will take more than a few honeymoon statements for me to trust him. I'm sure many are feeling the same way I do.
You could always leave. Of course you won't, like the others that threatened to do that and also won't follow through because it takes effort.

605 posts, read 669,828 times
Apparently according to ABC News a lot of these so called protesters are just trying to get paid.

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News

I knew the Democratic Party was corrupt from the email scandal and the primary rigging but I never thought they would stoop this low.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:34 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,813,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWarden View Post
You could always leave. Of course you won't, like the others that threatened to do that and also won't follow through because it takes effort.
I never once thought about leaving. This is my country too and I will fight for what I believe in and stand up for what's right against any opposition.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:39 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
1. Trump won fair and square
2. He isn't going to resign
3. Isn't it just easier to sit home and complain on City-Data?

These are the very people who need to be jailed. We determine which ones are illegal and send them home. The rest spend time behind bars if the committed crimes.

The ones destroying property and looting are exactly the people who need to go.

Old 11-11-2016, 12:14 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
I never once thought about leaving. This is my country too and I will fight for what I believe in and stand up for what's right against any opposition.
Will be harder for you to do, once you're under Martial Law.

Old 11-11-2016, 12:19 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beasley106 View Post
Apparently according to ABC News a lot of these so called protesters are just trying to get paid.

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News

I knew the Democratic Party was corrupt from the email scandal and the primary rigging but I never thought they would stoop this low.
1. How do you know this person wasn't paid by Trump to make this claim? Why else would he "come forward"? Someone who actually would accept this sort of a deal is not exactly an honest person with a moral compass or a conscience. Right? #gullible

2. Any record of this Craigslist ad?

Old 11-11-2016, 12:22 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,504 times
They are protesting democracy.

Old 11-11-2016, 12:32 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
1. How do you know this person wasn't paid by Trump to make this claim? Why else would he "come forward"? Someone who actually would accept this sort of a deal is not exactly an honest person with a moral compass or a conscience. Right? #gullible

2. Any record of this Craigslist ad?

Do you live under a rock. It is a know fact there were people paid to start trouble and fights at Trump rallys, did you not see the Wilkileaks detaling of all that crap.

Did you not see and hear the tapes of people stating what they were going to do. Was clear in black and white what they stated.

Put the blame where the blame should be for once.

I had friends who did not vote for Hillary like they thought they were months ago, when all the bloddy truth started pouring out, they could not handle it. And did not like what they heard. They thought it was underhanded.

I SUPPOSE you did not hear what your party did to Sanders too, right. Was that Trump too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by california-jewel; 11-11-2016 at 01:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies