Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 10:54 PM

404 posts, read 385,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterific View Post
As I was rushing this morning, I didn't get to tell my daughter the news of the election. When she got home, she said she found out as she was coming off the bus, because a few teens were screaming "N----s go back to Africa...Trump is President!" She goes to a very diverse school, one of the top rated in the city. I told her to ignore them, ignorance is never worth attention.

I'm sure their parents would be appalled.

And for those saying this is more bull, the KKK here in NC is planning a parade for their new President.
I just heard about the parade. Wonder if they'll wear hoods or show their faces.

Your daughter should have told them to go back to Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 11:05 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,831,699 times
More nasty racists.

Muslim student made up report of assault, robbery by man wearing 'Trump' hat, police say | Fox News

Old 11-10-2016, 11:17 PM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I expect liberals will create many hoaxes and tall tales. They have a track record of it. If it did even happen maybe you should blame BLM and Obama's Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing forcing 1000s or 10,000s into others neighborhoods often with government funding. Just be glad you didn't get a home invasion out of it like some did .
Yep it's already happening.

Muslim Student Who Reported Trump-Inspired Attack Admits She Made It Up, Police Say - ABC News

Old 11-10-2016, 11:17 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
And for those saying this is more bull, the KKK here in NC is planning a parade for their new President.
They elected their own president? Who is he?

Kinda brings to mind the Bloods planning a knifing and drive-by after they elected 'their' president eight years ago.

Old 11-10-2016, 11:40 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,297,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
They elected their own president? Who is he?

Kinda brings to mind the Bloods planning a knifing and drive-by after they elected 'their' president eight years ago.
That would be Trump. I used those words because they consider him their President, and states his race United their people.

What was the conclusion to the knife/drive-by action back then? Were they successful? If so, were they prosecuted?

Old 11-10-2016, 11:53 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
That would be Trump. I used those words because they consider him their President, and states his race United their people.

What was the conclusion to the knife/drive-by action back then? Were they successful? If so, were they prosecuted?
I'm sure the Black Panthers considered Obama their president as well. But why should that matter in the whole big scheme of things? It wouldn't have mattered to me. I base my opinion of someone on that someone.

If Charles Manson would have come out in favor of Hillary, should that have affected everyone else's opinions of her?

Old 11-11-2016, 12:33 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
My coworker (Latina) was verbally assaulted by two white guys the morning after the election.

posted about it here

//www.city-data.com/forum/46131557-post383.html

and here

//www.city-data.com/forum/46132413-post402.html

Old 11-11-2016, 01:50 AM

1,160 posts, read 713,395 times
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...110-story.html

This is sad.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:29 AM

1,085 posts, read 2,232,611 times
Quote:
As I was rushing this morning, I didn't get to tell my daughter the news of the election. When she got home, she said she found out as she was coming off the bus, because a few teens were screaming "N----s go back to Africa...Trump is President!" She goes to a very diverse school, one of the top rated in the city. I told her to ignore them, ignorance is never worth attention.

I'm sure their parents would be appalled.

No she shouldn't ignore it and she should defend herself. Tell her to tell them "Beasts crawl back to your cave...Trump is President!" I would also get her some pepper spray and a taser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies