Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 09:45 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Beasts. Why doesn't Obama/Hillary/Bernie whoever call them off?
Politicians are not responsible for the lousy choices and behaviors of a small percentage of their supporter.

I certainly do not think most of Trump's base are is as rabid as some of his supporters.

60 + million voted for Hillary. Only a tiny fraction of them are protesting, let alone rioting in Portland.

Time to get a grip. This too shall pass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 09:48 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,180,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Politicians are not responsible for the lousy choices and behaviors of a small percentage of their supporter.

I certainly do not think most of Trump's base are is as rabid as some of his supporters.

60 + million voted for Hillary. Only a tiny fraction of them are protesting, let alone rioting in Portland.

In fairness, the media shares responsibility for what is happening. What happens when you convince people that they are definitely going to get something that they really, really want, and then the rug gets pulled out from under them?

Old 11-11-2016, 10:31 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Beasts. Why doesn't Obama/Hillary/Bernie whoever call them off?
They like Soros money too much. Best government money can buy.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:50 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

What I find comical is people on the News are asking Trump to make a conference regarding the violence? What the hell?

How about we take a step back , and turn to the causes of this violence.

Barack Hussein Obama, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton and CNN.

They should be telling their commie zombies to stand down and denounce the violence. It is the monster they created .

Old 11-11-2016, 11:52 AM

4,255 posts, read 5,936,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You two are the real anti-Americans. Rioters should be shot with live bullets? You know which countries do such a thing? Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba. I always knew right-wingers were totalitarian at heart
Rioters who are out smashing the windows of cars with people sitting in them deserve to be shot. This is not a game.

(I don't consider myself a right-winger, either.)

Old 11-11-2016, 11:54 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
What I find comical is people on the News are asking Trump to make a conference regarding the violence? What the hell?

They should be telling their commie zombies to stand down and denounce the violence. It is the monster they created .
I guess this is the real "white-lash" Van Jones spoke of...

Old 11-11-2016, 12:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:

Do not forget, there were people being paid $1,500 to start chaos and fights at Trump rally's.

DO not tell me is not so, I will tell you to take a jump from a high cliff. Had a dear friend at a Trump rally, who was sucker punch in his face by these Hillary supporters, then kicked in his ankles really hard by these nasty thugs. Yes he saw a Doctor, and having trouble to this day with his ankle, Real nice ha.

He was kicked so hard, just for supporting the person of his choice, and today, walks with a slight limp.

How would you feel if this were you.

The bias ass media and News Outlets share in the responsibility of these whack job mentally ill protestors. By actions and by their nasty words.

These are her supporters, who cannot accept defeat and loss like an adult, can't live in the real world, get out.

Old 11-11-2016, 12:31 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
and the real deplorables come to light........

Old 11-11-2016, 12:33 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Do not forget, there were people being paid $1,500 to start chaos and fights at Trump rally's.

DO not tell me is not so, I will tell you to take a jump from a high cliff. Had a dear friend at a Trump rally, who was sucker punch in his face by these Hillary supporters, then kicked in his ankles really hard by these nasty thugs. Yes he saw a Doctor, and having trouble to this day with his ankle, Real nice ha.

He was kicked so hard, just for supporting the person of his choice, and today, walks with a slight limp.

How would you feel if this were you.

The bias ass media and News Outlets share in the responsibility of these whack job mentally ill protestors. By actions and by their nasty words.

These are her supporters, who cannot accept defeat and loss like an adult, can't live in the real world, get out.

I believe the actions of these Millennial hippies actually will hurt the democratic party more. Since Hillary and Obama won't be importing any more illegals . I believe that come next election, if this continues... that the democratic party will possibly shrink in size

Old 11-11-2016, 12:39 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
I believe the actions of these Millennial hippies actually will hurt the democratic party more. Since Hillary and Obama won't be importing any more illegals . I believe that come next election, if this continues... that the democratic party will possibly shrink in size

You might be right, we have die hard Dem voters in the families, this time around, they did not vote D just could not do it. Do not like the direction where the party is going, the lies, the deceit, and under hand tactics.

And frankly because of what is being displayed right now with the protestors. They may never go back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies