Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2017, 10:50 AM

59,086 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I'm going to save this in my favorites and bring it back to life each time Trump does what is right and expected of a president. If other Trump supporters find articles that reflect actions that don't support the moonbat lefts narratives please post them here. I suspect at some point I'll post his support for LGBT community, women and other actions that are that clearly do not fit the moonbat narrative.

I'm starting with this one. Why? Obama did not and in fact, he did everything to demean the police.

Trump calls slain cop’s widow to offer condolences | New York Post

What does this mean. He cares about our men and women in blue and the role of law.

An act of Congress honoring Vietnam veterans with a day of recognition was signed into law by President Trump on Tuesday, per a White House press release. March 29 is now designated as National Vietnam War Veterans Day by the Vietnam War Veterans Recognition Act of 2017 according to Gateway Pundit. The U.S. flag is to be flown in commemoration of those who served in Vietnam.

The bipartisan bill was sponsored by Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., and Sen. Joe Donnelly, D-Ind. The bill passed the Senate last month and the House last week.

Forty-four years have passed since the last U.S. troops withdrew from Vietnam. Due to the unpopularity of the war, veterans returning home were often met with disdain and did not receive support or gratitude for their service.

“Some of them were actually treated quite poorly,” Toomey said. “And that was a tragic period in our history driven by people’s perceptions of the war. Fortunately, that, I think, is behind us now. And I hope and I believe we’ve gotten to a place where the American people realize how much we really should be grateful to the men and the women who served this country in Vietnam during that very, very difficult time.”

]Regardless of how you feel about President Trump, this IS powerful indeed![/SIZE]

Regardless of how you feel about President Trump, this IS powerful indeed![/SIZE]

Understand the weight of this image. This soldier lost both of his arms. The feeling of a handshake is lost to him.

President Trump realized this, and thus, touched his face so he can feel the human connection

This is what I see when I think of President Trump's motives. He exchanged a billionaire lifestyle so he could be insulted, dragged through the mud, and lied about on a daily basis.

All in an attempt as he saw it, to supposedly save the country and the people he loves.

Sorry, the picture wouldn't copy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017, 09:03 AM

7,506 posts, read 5,753,469 times
Nothing like consumer confidence.

Spring housing: 'Strongest seller's market ever'

I am so glad Obumbler is gone 😊

Old 04-25-2017, 09:26 AM

727 posts, read 390,579 times
Quote:
I'm going to save this in my favorites and bring it back to life each time Trump does what is right and expected of a president. If other Trump supporters find articles that reflect actions that don't support the moonbat lefts narratives please post them here. I suspect at some point I'll post his support for LGBT community, women and other actions that are that clearly do not fit the moonbat narrative.
What did every president over the last 50 years do for the average American? Most paid us lip service, as did just about every other politician in Washington. Most sold us a dream and gave us scraps. Today, political corruption is on steroids and it's only getting worse.

The income of the average American has been stagnant for decades. Trump said he was going to write a Presidential Order to rebuild the infrastructure in his First 100 days. Where is it? Had he done that immediately, we could already be seeing good paying jobs coming out of that.

But nothing will change under Trump and that's because the Fat Cat's Puppets still control Washington. Trump learned that pretty quickly and showed us by appointing multi-millionaires and billionaires to his cabinet. Most of what he pledged to do he realized he can't do without Congress and Congress is controlled by big campaign donors.

I REALLY thought voting for a presidential candidate who was anti-establishment would change Washington and politics in this country. I was wrong. We were wrong.

We can't change Washington incrementally. Fresh blood quickly becomes tainted by all the money. The only way is to vote out EVERY incumbent in EVERY election until we have them eating out of our hands, instead of kissing the feet of the fat cats.

Old 04-25-2017, 09:29 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Nothing like consumer confidence.

Spring housing: 'Strongest seller's market ever'

I am so glad Obumbler is gone 😊
The market has been insanely strong for a long time now, especially in the west. But go ahead and pretend Trump had something to do with it.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:09 PM

This is nice to see after 8 years and 10 trillion pissed away by Obumbler

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-governm...-business.html

Old 05-10-2017, 10:27 PM

319 posts, read 199,175 times
Trump is a criminal.

Old 05-10-2017, 10:34 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
Constantly lie. That and treason.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:28 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:

I'm starting with this one. Why? Obama did not and in fact, he did everything to demean the police.

Trump calls slain cop’s widow to offer condolences | New York Post

What does this mean. He cares about our men and women in blue and the role of law.
It will be gathering dust for a long, long time.

Old 05-11-2017, 04:44 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
Trump thinks he is KING, not President. Too many lies from this man-child. Pence is just Trumps puppet. Where did he drain the swamp? Seems like now they have proof he was working with the Russians. He also shut out the American press but let the Russian press in for pictures yesterday.

Old 05-11-2017, 07:45 AM

This is really nice to hear as well. Shame Obumbler sent all the jobs except burger flipper and lawn maintenance for illegals overseas

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-governm...-business.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies