Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2018, 11:05 AM

22,620 posts, read 24,466,288 times

Advertisements

Trump is "not as polished" as Obama was................that means he is much more blunt and clear in what his intentions are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2018, 02:19 PM

7,443 posts, read 5,707,939 times
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/appl...r-5-years.html

So many many more positives to list

Old 01-18-2018, 08:16 AM

Leaving this here

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...lly-since-1973

Old 01-18-2018, 08:21 AM

28,883 posts, read 30,164,419 times
Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. Four American presidents promised to do it, but only one actually did. This is why the American people elected Trump. He does what he promises to do, for better or for worse — in this case, definitely for the better. Even Jeb Bush tweeted his approval.

Old 01-25-2018, 02:25 PM

Regardless of your political affiliation you can’t argue with his success. I just received my portfolio returns for 2017 and had absolutely fanatatic returns. What made me even happier was knowing it came from real growth and not an economy propped up by billions and billions in stimulus and zero interest rates. It’s an economy positioned for growth and success through good domestic, some foreign policy and sound tax rates. It’s going to be a great 8 years under Trump and another 12 under the conservative president who follows him. ��

Trump is starting to deal with trade deficits deals. It’s going to become apparent how congress sold out the middle class American worker once he stands up for the working middle class and stop the crazy dumping and trade deficits. If you want to compete in the greatest nation in the world (again finally) your not going to pay your citizens pennies in the dollar and put them in poverty so you make billions.

Wages will continue to increase once we boot all the illegals out.

Nowhere to go but up. Proud to be an American again!!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...vestment-punch

Old 01-27-2018, 10:01 PM

Just leaving this here for posterities sake..

https://www.hannity.com/media-room/a...s-bonuses/amp/

Old 01-27-2018, 10:10 PM

31,934 posts, read 14,933,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Regardless of your political affiliation you can’t argue with his success. I just received my portfolio returns for 2017 and had absolutely fanatatic returns. What made me even happier was knowing it came from real growth and not an economy propped up by billions and billions in stimulus and zero interest rates. It’s an economy positioned for growth and success through good domestic, some foreign policy and sound tax rates. It’s going to be a great 8 years under Trump and another 12 under the conservative president who follows him. ��

Trump is starting to deal with trade deficits deals. It’s going to become apparent how congress sold out the middle class American worker once he stands up for the working middle class and stop the crazy dumping and trade deficits. If you want to compete in the greatest nation in the world (again finally) your not going to pay your citizens pennies in the dollar and put them in poverty so you make billions.

Wages will continue to increase once we boot all the illegals out.

Nowhere to go but up. Proud to be an American again!!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...vestment-punch
Unions have always stood up for the middle class. They pay great wages with great benefits. And republicans hate them because of it. So don't give Trump credit for what unions have been doing for decades. And illegals have nothing to do with this.

Old 01-27-2018, 10:16 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,416,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I'm going to save this in my favorites and bring it back to life each time Trump does what is right and expected of a president. If other Trump supporters find articles that reflect actions that don't support the moonbat lefts narratives please post them here. I suspect at some point I'll post his support for LGBT community, women and other actions that are that clearly do not fit the moonbat narrative.

I'm starting with this one. Why? Obama did not and in fact, he did everything to demean the police.

Trump calls slain cop’s widow to offer condolences | New York Post

What does this mean. He cares about our men and women in blue and the role of law.
First off, your lie about Obama demeaning police is just that - a LIE. Don't make me get out the verbatim comments he made in many speeches to prove how much you're lying here.

Guess what? Obama called police widows as well. Here's one link to prove you're lying:
Obama tells Texas police officer's widow that targeting police is 'unacceptable.'

Second of all, Trump only supports CERTAIN members of law enforcement. If it's a regular police officer, sure he'll make the call; if it's a member or Federal law enforcement or intelligence, he openly attacks their legitimacy and patriotism. So you know where you can put the story you're trying to spin here.

Old 01-27-2018, 10:33 PM

38,622 posts, read 26,292,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Unless you're a middle class working stiff then he's just screw-s you over.

Don't plan on Michigan supporting Trump's opponent in 2020.

I'm a working stiff, union member too, and I couldn't be happier with Trump.

Everyone I work with thinks Trump is fantastic.

Old 01-27-2018, 10:39 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,719,665 times
It's funny that virtually all of the links the OP has been posting have turned out to be false: one time bonuses as opposed to a real living wage increase, a plant who moved to Mexico despite Trump having said he had convinced them to stay, etc etc. The Trumplings' delusions continue to entertain!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies