Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2016, 10:33 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,254,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Well you sure ducked that fastball.
These people don't think it through, and they assume they'll never be in a similar situation. How short sighted.

Old 12-20-2016, 10:34 PM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by njquestions View Post
No, actually, my premiums are higher due to people without insurance. YOUR premiums are higher due to you. You're trying hard, but not succeeding.
No, my premiums haven't changed anymore than anyone else in my pool, post diagnosis. And they won't. That's how insurance pools work.

And I'm not trying at all. These are simple, straight forward facts. You're in over your head in this discussion if you don't already know that.

Old 12-20-2016, 10:38 PM

1,850 posts, read 813,654 times
LOL, "my premiums didn't change after they did." You sure are knowledgeable.

Old 12-20-2016, 10:41 PM
TKO

Quote:
LOL, "my premiums didn't change after they did." You sure are knowledgeable.
You're playing the fool. I'm not sure to what effect. That or you're not informed enough to have an actual discussion, so I'll leave you to your gotcha's.

Old 12-20-2016, 10:44 PM

638 posts, read 308,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
To those who oppose the ACA how would you deal with people with pre-existing conditions with your health plan?
I'll give you a few after you come up with suggestions for all those people just above the subsidy eligibility limit that are supposed to pay for $9,000 of health care in cash before they ever see a benefit from the insurance you want to give to folks for free that refuse to work for a living.

That's why "Obamacare" will die. Because it's not only a tax on the middle class, but it basically took health insurance AWAY from the middle class. Most of us are essentially paying for nothing. That's why it's going to disappear.

Old 12-20-2016, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
You're playing the fool. I'm not sure to what effect. That or you're not informed enough to have an actual discussion, so I'll leave you to your gotcha's.
Like I said, sorry I read what you actually wrote. You clearly didn't want me to do that.

Old 12-20-2016, 10:47 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,239,793 times
Quote:
I have no idea what "dues" you think you paid or to whom you paid them.

There's a "right to survive" now?
Your post indicates you may be poorly educated...

Never heard of...

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. ——

What do you think it means?

I suspect though you don't know...never think that far...

Old 12-20-2016, 10:49 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,467,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

Never heard of...

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. ——

In his world, only fetuses and the plutocrats have the right to live, no one else, and fetuses only get the right because one of them could become the next plutocrat

Old 12-20-2016, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

Never heard of...

The right to life means you have the right to be supported by other people? Who knew? Good thing we have well-educated people like you to teach us.

Old 12-20-2016, 11:01 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,239,793 times
Quote:
The right to life means you have the right to be supported by other people? Who knew? Good thing we have well-educated people like you to teach us.
Your posts indicate you are in dire need of someone to explain the basics of humanity to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.