Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 01:17 PM

3,205 posts, read 2,485,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Nice. Another geography-challenged person. And proudly nasty, too. I live in NJ, and I hardly live in a "hellhole". But keep up the unkind, small-minded meanness. It will just help keep this country divided and continue to perpetuate the idea that rural people choose to be stupid.
I have been to Newark and that was enough of a hellhole to me. Btw, I have a B. S. degree in Visual Communications. You stay on your densely packed side of the continent and I will remain on my six acres of PNW paradise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 02:04 PM

88,582 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clikrf8 View Post
I have been to Newark and that was enough of a hellhole to me. Btw, I have a B. S. degree in Visual Communications. You stay on your densely packed side of the continent and I will remain on my six acres of PNW paradise.
So...you assume the rest of the state looks like Newark? Okey dokey. Not sure why you cited your degree. That's the reason you are unfamiliar with geography? You can't learn both? Oh well.

It must be a PNW thing. There's a girl from Washington State who works at the local CVS (drugstore chain). She moved here when her husband was relocated with the Coast Guard. She said "I didn't expect New Jersey to be so green!" She also said she had been to South Carolina and was surprised it wasn't a desert.

Yes, please do stay there! We pride ourselves on the quality of our schools in NJ.

Old 11-13-2016, 02:32 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
So what are you going to do when the Tower at the airport in Belgrade refuses to give the airplane carrying the visa overstayers permission to land? We will need to meet diplomatically with every nation on the planet and make arrangements for their return. You can't just dump thousands of people who have no papers and have been living in America for 5-20 years on the tarmac of some European country without prior arrangements.
Honestly, you guys can't see past the end of your nose. You're blinded by your own hateful agenda of revenge on people who have nothing to do with the problems America faces. They are being scapegoated by Trump and you white nationalists. If you deny being a white nationalist, I'll post a collection of your blatant white nationalist posts that are easily available.
Stupid reply. Didn't I say if countries won't accept their overstays and criminals back they don't get more visas? No one is scapegoating visa overstays. They are illegals and squatters and we know their country of origin. Do you have something against conserving America? I think so. Yes I'm proudly nationalist. I'm an all color nationalist. America just happens to be an Anglo founded, based and majority country. Are you a globalist?

Old 11-13-2016, 05:53 PM

Quote:
So...you assume the rest of the state looks like Newark? Okey dokey. Not sure why you cited your degree. That's the reason you are unfamiliar with geography? You can't learn both? Oh well.

It must be a PNW thing. There's a girl from Washington State who works at the local CVS (drugstore chain). She moved here when her husband was relocated with the Coast Guard. She said "I didn't expect New Jersey to be so green!" She also said she had been to South Carolina and was surprised it wasn't a desert.

Yes, please do stay there! We pride ourselves on the quality of our schools in NJ.
Yes, I plan to stay here as family has been here since before Washington became a state. Granted, I only saw Newark so I will allow you that I had a limited view. I cited my degree as you said we rural folk were uneducated. Yes, I studied geography and have traveled extensively west of the Rockies but have no desire to venture further except to visit my Dad's family who live in upstate New York. Cut the snarky responses.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:16 PM

88,582 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clikrf8 View Post
Yes, I plan to stay here as family has been here since before Washington became a state. Granted, I only saw Newark so I will allow you that I had a limited view. I cited my degree as you said we rural folk were uneducated. Yes, I studied geography and have traveled extensively west of the Rockies but have no desire to venture further except to visit my Dad's family who live in upstate New York. Cut the snarky responses.
Excuse me, but I did not say that rural people are uneducated. It is not true, and I would not say it. I grew up with chickens in the backyard.

Please do not attribute things to me that I don't say. Lying is worse than snark.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Nice. Another geography-challenged person. And proudly nasty, too. I live in NJ, and I hardly live in a "hellhole". But keep up the unkind, small-minded meanness. It will just help keep this country divided and continue to perpetuate the idea that rural people choose to be stupid.
This.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:28 PM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
Canada just brought in 30 thousand people from Syria...at a cost of a few billion bucks...It was strange how our prime minister met some at the airport and was handing out 40 dollar winter coats as the refugees took of their 300 dollar coats to try them on. The liberals like as many immigrants in as possible...it keeps them in power.

For instance 40 years ago the father of the Prime Minister brought in thousands of immigrants from Pakistan and India....they all settled on the west side of the city....their population has grown...and they all vote liberal to this day...because they were told decades ago if they did not vote liberal they could be deported....there you go....a nice huge BLOCK VOTE...to insure enteral power for a smug elite.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:03 PM

62,946 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Stupid reply. Didn't I say if countries won't accept their overstays and criminals back they don't get more visas? No one is scapegoating visa overstays. They are illegals and squatters and we know their country of origin. Do you have something against conserving America? I think so. Yes I'm proudly nationalist. I'm an all color nationalist. America just happens to be an Anglo founded, based and majority country. Are you a globalist?

Actually, I think he is Hispanic or one of those disgruntled so-called native Americans....go figure.

Old 11-13-2016, 08:09 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Actually, I think he is Hispanic or one of those disgruntled so-called native Americans....go figure.
I believe so as I remember, disgruntled and hostile on the topic of immigration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies