Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 09:34 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Allow me wallflash...
Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl : snopes.com

Old 11-12-2016, 09:36 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post

This really the most intelligent response you can offer ?

Oh well.

Old 11-12-2016, 09:38 AM

10,236 posts, read 6,322,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I didn't riot? I have a kid? I have a job.Most my friends have better jobs than me.
Don't have time? Yet you post on here?

FOUND ANOTHER BLACK KETTLE!
Just a coincidence that all these demonstration are going on at NIGHT? lol

Old 11-12-2016, 09:39 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Have you been under a rock for the past 6 months? Or does admitting to grabbing women by the p@ssy whether they want it or not not qualify as molesting them in your world ?
You can prosecute someone for molestation based on saying that in a private conversation?

Old 11-12-2016, 09:41 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
You can prosecute someone for molestation based on saying that in a private conversation?
I really don't know, but that doesn't alter his admission to it any at all. Nor does it alter the fact that 12 women have confirmed him doing what he bragged about doing .

It's OK with you as long as he isn't actually convicted for it , even when he admits it?

But the point of the thread is this. That people protest the election of such a man, not because a Republican in general won .

Old 11-12-2016, 09:43 AM

2,940 posts, read 1,813,499 times
Quote:
Of course not. You didn't need to. The Democrats didn't elect an admitted sexual molester with a proven unstable and hate filled personality.

You didnt turn the keys to nuclear weapons over to a guy who sits up at 3 AM tweeting about how fat and ugly women who speak out against him are.

Nor one who admitted to trying to f*ck other married women while his wife was pregnant with his kid.

Or that routinely stiffed hard working contractors on his real estate properties for millions .

Or that scammed hard working Americans who paid him tuition to a scam Trump U.

Or ....well hell, you get the point.

Really folks , get a clue. Its about the quality of the man you elected and some very obvious and serious character flaws of the guy you put in charge of our country, not the fact that he won as a Republican even though he is NYC liberal at heart.

I am not one of the protesters, I reject and condemn any acts of violence, property damage, etc that they commit, and I hope that President Trump goes down in history as a highly successful POTUS and ranks high in historical rankings of POTUS's. As they say, a rising tide lifts all boats, and since Trump has been forced on me I hope he does us all a very good job.

But dont be so idiotic as to think these protests are a lib ideology vs conserve ideology thing. They are not, and anyone honest enough to turn off the bias function of their brain and take a good honest look at the man they have elected and NOT what they hope to get from him as POTUS will understand what these protesters are angry about, even if you don't agree with their methods.
Some people really do live under a rock and can't see things for what they really are. I just really don't understand sometimes. But great post OP.

Old 11-12-2016, 09:44 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I didn't riot? I have a kid? I have a job.Most my friends have better jobs than me.
Don't have time? Yet you post on here?

FOUND ANOTHER BLACK KETTLE!
Well I'm talking about the protestors, obviously. Although where you've found time to write over 40,000 things on this website I can't imagine.

Old 11-12-2016, 09:53 AM

9,511 posts, read 6,105,402 times
Who do you think you are??

You don't get to tell me why I didn't protest; I will tell you.

I never have & never will protest ANY POTUS-Elect because in doing so I would be protesting the Electoral Process of The United States.

If these protests were to succeed in Trump losing his POTUS-Elect status then every citizen in this country has LOST.

If Clinton would have won & Clinton opposers were to protest & said protests resulted in HER losing her POTUS-Elect Status ...every citizen, again; would have LOST.

And not just "lost for 4 years" but lost everything for all time.

Old 11-12-2016, 09:55 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Just a coincidence that all these demonstration are going on at NIGHT? lol
Hahaha......I'm not protesting.I am sad but not acting crazy by destroying property.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Well I'm talking about the protestors, obviously. Although where you've found time to write over 40,000 things on this website I can't imagine.
Well here is a thing called technology and it's very fast and I can post multiple things. And I'm old and figured it out. Lol!
And hey I made my family breakfast,chit chatted my mom and paid bills. Multitasking is amazing. It's alright I work with many that I run circles around them.

Old 11-12-2016, 09:59 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
I really don't know, but that doesn't alter his admission to it any at all. Nor does it alter the fact that 12 women have confirmed him doing what he bragged about doing .

It's OK with you as long as he isn't actually convicted for it , even when he admits it?

But the point of the thread is this. That people protest the election of such a man, not because a Republican in general won .
Saying something doesn't mean a crime has been committed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies