Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 01:16 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,887,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
I think most people understand that. Although , just as in any other situation, it is a "squeaky wheel" , "tip of the iceberg " , scenario.

Some of it is hard to ignore:

Looks like this "wonderful" NY resident has deleted his Face Book account and gone into hiding. Pity, I think he needs a visit from LEO and a "hug me" jacket post haste!

At the very least his neighbors/friends/coworkers need to know who they're around on a daily basis...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 03:11 PM

25,767 posts, read 16,382,848 times
The ones who really care are the ones getting stuck in traffic jams they are creating and the ones having to pay for the damage they are causing.

They should ALL be tazed and arrested on felony charges.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:22 PM

7,925 posts, read 12,626,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Hell, many of them probably didn't even vote.

I see this is really getting under your skin. According to the last results I saw, Clinton got 60,839,922 votes (good 500K+ over Trump, not that it matters). The overwhelming majority of those Trump opponents were disappointed after the election and then went back to their daily jobs. And they don't condone violence. So 99.9999% of the people who voted against Trump are NOT out there on the streets. So why do they have some sort of an obligation to take responsibility for the 0.0001% who are?

Furthermore, if Trump wanted to run as an inclusive candidate who can credibly call for unity after the election, he could have not spent the whole season running the most divisive and disrespectful campaign in history, followed up by telling us all before the election that he thought the elections would be a fraud.

If it's not productive to call all supporters of Trump "racist," then it's not productive to call all opponents of Trump "domestic terrorists."
Math doesn't seem to be your strong point. Let me walk you through it. 60,981,118 voted for Clinton. If you multiply 60,981,118 times .999999 you arrive at a figure of 60,981,057. You mean to tell me there are only 61 people out protesting?

You have lost all credibility.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:37 PM

29,892 posts, read 18,721,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombleywomberly View Post
He did?

Like what?

And what does Obama have to do with Trump's image as an endorsee of the Nazis and the Klan?
I had never heard anyone from the KKK before so when yu posted that audio of this Nazi and/or KKK guy I decided to try to figure what they're saying....he never mentioned anything about violence and said he didn't want to be considered a bigot. Obama attended a black nationalist church that I've heard tapes of that were much worse than what you posted about this KKK guy....the difference is Trump probably has never heard this guy and would never want to unless he was just curious what the hell these guys believe like I was but Obama attended a church weekly that was spewing hateful rhetoric.

Old 11-13-2016, 03:46 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,724,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I had never heard anyone from the KKK before so when yu posted that audio of this Nazi and/or KKK guy I decided to try to figure what they're saying....he never mentioned anything about violence and said he didn't want to be considered a bigot. Obama attended a black nationalist church that I've heard tapes of that were much worse than what you posted about this KKK guy....the difference is Trump probably has never heard this guy and would never want to unless he was just curious what the hell these guys believe like I was but Obama attended a church weekly that was spewing hateful rhetoric.
The difference is that liberals seem to believe that the hateful rhetoric spewed by Jeremiah Wright is true, and that everybody who lives outside of the large cities are hateful paranoid racists and bigots. I had a Hillary voter who was talking about how the only reason people do not live in cities is that they are racists and trying to avoid the minorities, and all I could do is laugh. They cannot grasp the idea that half the country has no interest in that lifestyle.

Old 11-13-2016, 04:04 PM

46,192 posts, read 26,880,522 times
So, let me get this straight.....

Someone on the right, does something stupid....everyone on the right gets blamed.....

Someone on the left does something stupid, it's just that little portion...

Damn folks, you cannot make this **** up!

Old 11-13-2016, 04:06 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,872,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, let me get this straight.....

Someone on the right, does something stupid....everyone on the right gets blamed.....

Someone on the left does something stupid, it's just that little portion...

Damn folks, you cannot make this **** up!
Uh, have we been reading the same forum?

No, you do not have this straight. You're welcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies