Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 12:37 AM

2,405 posts, read 1,448,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
It may not be a majority of liberals behaving that way, but leftists are also the ones that defend the rioters and make excuses for their insanity. It's the Left that allows this sort of behavior then calls people racist or sexist if they criticize the people behaving like violent animals. The Left's approval of the actions of the rioters make them no different than the rioters themselves.
Can you cite these leftists who defend the rioters and make excuses for their insanity? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 12:39 AM

30,282 posts, read 23,772,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombleywomberly View Post
Maybe it was those hearty endorsements he got from the KKK and the American Nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNdkV_RfcUQ

The Daily Stormer Endorses Donald Trump for President – Daily Stormer

But you know better, huh?
OP, I appreciate your post, but realize that ^^this is the BS that I'm fighting against. I know there's liberals who aren't acting like that, and I've seen a few posts right here on City Data from liberals talking about how embarrassed they are of the people in their own party....and then some idiot comes along and tries to pull the racist card again, which makes it very difficult to be sympathetic toward any Dem.

Old 11-13-2016, 12:46 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,397,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Know so. Liberal men are best represented by pajama boy.
So what would Republicans be best represented by. Oh hey, Look!

Donald Trump.

LOL.

Old 11-13-2016, 12:51 AM

2,405 posts, read 1,448,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
OP, I appreciate your post, but realize that ^^this is the BS that I'm fighting against. I know there's liberals who aren't acting like that, and I've seen a few posts right here on City Data from liberals talking about how embarrassed they are of the people in their own party....and then some idiot comes along and tries to pull the racist card again, which makes it very difficult to be sympathetic toward any Dem.
The endorsements by the American Nazis and the Klan are real, not BS.

Face it. They are Trumpzis.

Old 11-13-2016, 12:56 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,878,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Hell, many of them probably didn't even vote.

I see this is really getting under your skin. According to the last results I saw, Clinton got 60,839,922 votes (good 500K+ over Trump, not that it matters). The overwhelming majority of those Trump opponents were disappointed after the election and then went back to their daily jobs. And they don't condone violence. So 99.9999% of the people who voted against Trump are NOT out there on the streets. So why do they have some sort of an obligation to take responsibility for the 0.0001% who are?

Furthermore, if Trump wanted to run as an inclusive candidate who can credibly call for unity after the election, he could have not spent the whole season running the most divisive and disrespectful campaign in history, followed up by telling us all before the election that he thought the elections would be a fraud.

If it's not productive to call all supporters of Trump "racist," then it's not productive to call all opponents of Trump "domestic terrorists."
i agree with part of your post here, in that its only a few hillary supporters that are causing the problems.

i disagree though that trump ran a divisive campaign though. clinton on the other hand DID run a divisive campaign. clinton had no message other than trump is a jackass so vote for me. trump put forth a positive message of making american great again.

the problem though in this campaign is that so much hate was brought to the forefront from both sides, and now the healing needs to begin.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:16 AM

24,436 posts, read 23,098,542 times
You get the downtrodden have nothings or the spoiled brats who want more and don't appreciate what they have and suddenly they get the idea in their heads that the other candidate was going to give them stuff and now the guy who won, won't. So they get mad and throw a tantrum. Toddlers do it, now adults do it. Same deal with the BLM crowd. Make noise, kick and scream and that's your justification.
Seriously, had Hillary won I would have taken down the American flags I keep up all year. Its been literally a burden keeping them up under Obama since I honestly felt like America was left to slip away and had been replaced by a doppleganger. It was more like a memorial and tribute to America that once was. Now I can at least wait and see and hope that MAYBE we've made a step in the right direction wand will continue that way. I know some truly nasty people are pissed that Trump won so that's a positive.
But I can't then say that these people have to accept Trump and like that he's POTUS. I never accepted Obama as a legitimate POTUS . IMO, he was never vetted and his college records being kept secret, not his birth certificate, left serious questions. Maybe it was just crappy grades, maybe he lied about his background to get admission. But it would have been enough to derail his primary chances. And the same people that got Obama elected also kept Hillary from getting elected. Twice.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:22 AM

23,582 posts, read 17,258,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Hell, many of them probably didn't even vote.

I see this is really getting under your skin. According to the last results I saw, Clinton got 60,839,922 votes (good 500K+ over Trump, not that it matters). The overwhelming majority of those Trump opponents were disappointed after the election and then went back to their daily jobs. And they don't condone violence. So 99.9999% of the people who voted against Trump are NOT out there on the streets. So why do they have some sort of an obligation to take responsibility for the 0.0001% who are?

Furthermore, if Trump wanted to run as an inclusive candidate who can credibly call for unity after the election, he could have not spent the whole season running the most divisive and disrespectful campaign in history, followed up by telling us all before the election that he thought the elections would be a fraud.

If it's not productive to call all supporters of Trump "racist," then it's not productive to call all opponents of Trump "domestic terrorists."
The problem is the media using its magnifying glass to make the riots seem larger than they are. just as they did with the 1 percenters and the 99%.

blame the media as integral partners with the dems to wage a campaign of fear, hate and division. Media the guilty party.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:24 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,534,291 times
They are funded by George Soros, who also funded Hillary Clinton. Case closed.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:27 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,597,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombleywomberly View Post
Who are these "liberal males" you claim to have "personal experience" with?
Hee hee!

Old 11-13-2016, 07:03 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,951,345 times
Default You cons do know that the people protesting are like 0.00001% of the liberal / Democratic population, right?

Why is the DNC obligated to take responsibility for the riots? ...For starters, because they were caught paying people to foment violence at Trump and Bernie rallies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies