Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 10:37 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,445,686 times

Advertisements

Hell, many of them probably didn't even vote.

I see this is really getting under your skin. According to the last results I saw, Clinton got 60,839,922 votes (good 500K+ over Trump, not that it matters). The overwhelming majority of those Trump opponents were disappointed after the election and then went back to their daily jobs. And they don't condone violence. So 99.9999% of the people who voted against Trump are NOT out there on the streets. So why do they have some sort of an obligation to take responsibility for the 0.0001% who are?

Furthermore, if Trump wanted to run as an inclusive candidate who can credibly call for unity after the election, he could have not spent the whole season running the most divisive and disrespectful campaign in history, followed up by telling us all before the election that he thought the elections would be a fraud.

If it's not productive to call all supporters of Trump "racist," then it's not productive to call all opponents of Trump "domestic terrorists."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2016, 10:38 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,445,240 times
Yet they seem consumed with angst over the misdeeds of a minority of a minority.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:09 PM

7,500 posts, read 5,747,274 times
Yup, sure do. I have dear friends the are liberal and they haven't burned their house down in protest. They are upset just as we were when Liberals elected Obumbler. Yet, somehow we didn't loot and went back to work so we could pay taxes to keep the current protesters entitlement checks coming.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Yup, sure do. I have dear friends the are liberal and they haven't burned their house down in protest. They are upset just as we were when Liberals elected Obumbler. Yet, somehow we didn't loot and went back to work so we could pay taxes to keep the current protesters entitlement checks coming.
Sure you did.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:13 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,114,795 times
They were convinced by the liberal media that Trump would end the world. He's literally hitler, the kkk, and pure evil. That's what they have been taught. They are not protesting Trump, they are protesting who the were told Trump was. Luckly most of the country didn't fall for that crap. What pisses me off is few in the media or our elected officials are discouraging them from protesting and riots.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:17 PM

37,131 posts, read 42,193,480 times
I do realize that but it doesn't make them any less annoying. I hope our leaders and the newly aware media types start to address this. It might be awhile longer though since liberals are still trying to figure out how they became what they used to mock.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:18 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,046,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
They were convinced by the liberal media that Trump would end the world. He's literally hitler, the kkk, and pure evil. That's what they have been taught. They are not protesting Trump, they are protesting who the were told Trump was. Luckly most of the country didn't fall for that crap. What pisses me off is few in the media or our elected officials are discouraging them from protesting and riots.
And do you know who Trump really is. I don't think any of us know. He was a liberal yet ran as a conservative.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
They were convinced by the liberal media that Trump would end the world. He's literally hitler, the kkk, and pure evil. That's what they have been taught.
Maybe it was those hearty endorsements he got from the KKK and the American Nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNdkV_RfcUQ

The Daily Stormer Endorses Donald Trump for President – Daily Stormer

But you know better, huh?

Old 11-12-2016, 11:54 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,353,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I do realize that but it doesn't make them any less annoying. I hope our leaders and the newly aware media types start to address this. It might be awhile longer though since liberals are still trying to figure out how they became what they used to mock.
I don't think they can correct it. They are too far gone in their smugness, elitism, and righteousness to get the message. But we'll see.

Old 11-12-2016, 11:57 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,942,903 times
Those are rent-a-mob leftists. The average liberal is too wussy to do anything violent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies