Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 09:25 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,820,687 times

Advertisements

Half the time is social justice warriors trying to call attention to what ever issue they hold dear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 09:29 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,388 times
Is this a hate crime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX3RWz-tK8g&t=6s

Old 11-13-2016, 09:31 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
There have been increasing reports of racist graffiti, and incidents of hate crimes, for several days in a row.

A woman in a hijab was approached by a man with a lighter, who threatened to set her on fire if she didn't remove the hijab. It's being investigated. It was a white male who appeared intoxicated.

Reports of more school incidents. Young white males holding Trump signs, chanting "white power."

In a school cafeteria, kids chanting "Build the wall! Build the wall!" with hispanic kids present, some of whom left their cafeteria in tears.

Trump issued a statement about the hate incidents on 60 Minutes on Sunday, when asked about it, saying, "Stop it" and "I'm going to bring this country together."

Then he talked a lot more about the protests, which seemed to warrant more time.

Increasing Reports" by the same folks who said Trump would never win, and those who still hate him. Thanks but no thanks to your "Reports." What I go by, is what I see, and I see Liberal Criminals breaking windows, setting fires, terrorizing citizens, and looting stores. Not "reports" but actual in your face live video. That to me, Over rides some Kid crying about some one saying "Build that Wall." To me, a video of a man being dragged out of his car and beaten, because they claimed he voted for Trump. That matters more than some fictional drunk with a lighter threatening a Muslim.

This is exactly why Liberal folks lost this election. Their heads are messed up from being stuck in places we won't mention.

Old 11-13-2016, 09:33 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,812,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
There have been increasing reports of racist graffiti, and incidents of hate crimes, for several days in a row.

A woman in a hijab was approached by a man with a lighter, who threatened to set her on fire if she didn't remove the hijab. It's being investigated. It was a white male who appeared intoxicated.

Reports of more school incidents. Young white males holding Trump signs, chanting "white power."

In a school cafeteria, kids chanting "Build the wall! Build the wall!" with hispanic kids present, some of whom left their cafeteria in tears.

Trump issued a statement about the hate incidents on 60 Minutes on Sunday, when asked about it, saying, "Stop it" and "I'm going to bring this country together."

Then he talked a lot more about the protests, which seemed to warrant more time.
Spew hatred and racism for 1.5 years and wins. Hate crimes and racism related attacks increase.
Well what do you know, it's so surprising.

Old 11-13-2016, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
It will be interesting to watch the Trump supporters pretend to be horrified by these actions and to watch them cluck their tongues at the appointment of Stephen Bannon as chief strategist. The implementation of Trump's neo-Nazi agenda is right on schedule. Is anyone surprised? I'm not. I am sure there is elation all through the Alt-Right, and a grand old party over at Stormfront.

Congratulations! Let me be the first to say that. The first Liberal who finally got something right about this whole mess. Yes, we are having Parties all over the place, celebrating our Victory over the Clinton Criminal Enterprise System. Next comes the dismantling of Obamas Gun rules, his Dream Act, and the other anti-American crap he put in motion. Looking forward to a New Era in Supreme Court Justices, that will return the rule of the Constitution for a decade or more. This is just the dawn of a great day.

Trump is not even the President yet, and has already created a better economy and added more Jobs. The Kleenex Industry Stocks are up because of demand by the Liberals for their "Crying Sessions" and Crayon s are flying of the shelf, along with Play Dough, that Universities are ging to their students to cope with their anguish. Its looking good already.

Old 11-13-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by man4857 View Post
Spew hatred and racism for 1.5 years and wins. Hate crimes and racism related attacks increase.
Well what do you know, it's so surprising.

Cheat, steal, lie, pay people to commit violence, sell out your Country, and corrupt the Government, and still lose the ultimate prize. Well what do you know, Its so surprising.

Old 11-13-2016, 10:01 PM

50,290 posts, read 47,032,885 times
Riots are about as racist as they get but no one will point that out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies