Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 06:15 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times

Advertisements

Where was your concern with all the blacks and Hispanics pasting anti-white graffiti and threatening whites during the election and now their protests?
Liberal hypocrisy.....

Old 11-14-2016, 06:18 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Just more stellar examples of Trump's most loyal fans spouting off the bigotry they believe; it's a shame that any normal people voted for the guy or all this could have been prevented. The rising tide of bigotry and hate is bad enough that even the Trump sock-puppets at Fox News are reporting on it.

Reports of racist graffiti, hate crimes post-election/

Racist Incidents Are Up Since Donald Trump’s Election. These Are Just a Few of Them

Hate Crimes After Trump’s Election Happening Across the Country

To those who voted for Trump, this is what you voted to support, if only indirectly. Maybe you didn't mean to vote in hatred and bigotry, and I get that, but you should have done your homework on what was really driving too many people to support Trump. Mark my words: more lives will be destroyed by right-wing bigots in the next four years than will be destroyed by the anti-Trump protests.
Yes, this one....

Quote:
A hijab-wearing college student robbed by men talking about Trump and Muslims.
And blah... blah... blah.....

All of it scummy lies by scummy people working on a scummy agenda of the left.

Louisiana student ‘fabricated’ story of hijab attack, police say

Quote:
Updated

A student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette fabricated a story that she was attacked and had her hijab rippped off, police said Thursday.

The attack was one of several reported in the wake of Donald Trump’s election victory.
Fabricated a story? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!

Every last one of those stories is pure BS.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:25 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post
I wonder how loudly if you would whine if someone painted swastikas on your house or left a noose hanging from your tree.
How is it that some graffiti sprayed in one high school or comments during a robbery ( hate crime?) are worthy of a CNN article but the protesters in Portland carry signs seeking the assignation of the president elect? The same CNN that passed debate questions to Hillary in debates that she still lost.

The democratic pandering and acceptance of BLM graffiti, protests, and murder of police is acceptable to democrats but chalk messages inside a school are offensive? Wow.

Democrats are in for a long 8 years. The new supreme court won't agree with Cases involving violent protests. Look at the Portland mug shots of violent criminals who represent democrats.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:25 AM

451 posts, read 236,050 times
[quote=Hollytree;46187454]I wonder how loudly if you would whine if someone painted swastikas on your house or left a noose hanging from your tree.[/quote]

Oh my..... better hope that no one puts a noose on a tree branch anywhere near Hillary's house. Once the Xanax wears off....there is no telling what the old gal might do

Old 11-14-2016, 06:26 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,516 times
Quote:
Just more stellar examples of Trump's most loyal fans spouting off the bigotry they believe; it's a shame that any normal people voted for the guy or all this could have been prevented. The rising tide of bigotry and hate is bad enough that even the Trump sock-puppets at Fox News are reporting on it.

Racist Incidents Are Up Since Donald Trump’s Election. These Are Just a Few of Them

To those who voted for Trump, this is what you voted to support, if only indirectly. Maybe you didn't mean to vote in hatred and bigotry, and I get that, but you should have done your homework on what was really driving too many people to support Trump. Mark my words: more lives will be destroyed by right-wing bigots in the next four years than will be destroyed by the anti-Trump protests.
About time the right stood up for themselves. The only lives being 'destroyed' are the poor little twatwaffle protesters who cannot process losing. This includes the many useless celebrities whose lives don't matter one iota to me.

Once again, try to understand...

WE WON. YOU LOST. DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Old 11-14-2016, 06:26 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Racism - the negative manifestation of social, socio-economic, cultural preferences and biases - has always been around.

The way I see it,

well, The truly sad thing is that Obama / Or Trump was and is just a man. He was never going to be able to change the US all that much. His elevation to high office is less the mechanism of great change, but more a symbol of the change that has happened before him. That is, Obama or Trump is the symptom of change, not the cause of change. He's not a revolutionary, but a symbol of the never-ending revolution in the American experiment.

Realistically speaking things never change overnight. How could people think that by Obama being president all of a sudden, racism is over. Same goes, how could people think that just because Donald Trump becomes president, all of sudden, we are going to put every single non-white minority into the gas chamber. World simply does not work this way.

I understand the fear, frustration, and anger, I also understand the happiness and the joy, but I doubt there will be much change. I don't think a rational, education, and kind person would all of sudden commit terrible hate crimes. This is not how human nature works.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:32 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:

Mark my words. More hate filled graffiti and hate crimes will be committed and reported by left wing jackasses pretending to be right wingers. The difference is they won't get away with just a fine and a pat on the ass like with the Obama administration.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:35 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:

Let's not forget this crime:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...-donald-trump/

Do you believe she should be charged with filing false reports?

Old 11-14-2016, 06:37 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,476,450 times
The problem with Liberals is they only care about Hate Crimes where the offender is a White Christian Male. When a group of Somali men kidnapped, gang raped, and left for dead 2 White Men in Nashville TN it's ok because it's 'payback for slavery'. Or blamed the Orlando Massacre on Christian bigotry even though the attacker was a Muslim. I believe all lives matter and all hate crime is equally bad. That's why I stopped voting Democrat this year.

Old 11-14-2016, 06:40 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
And with the left becoming basket cases over the election and coming completely unhinged, there's at LEAST a 50% chance these incidents are staged by the victims themselves or done by others trying to frame Trump supporters. There's going to very shortly come a time when Trump supporters will tell these idiots to **** or they'll really have something to cry about. Just in Philly at Villanova there was an alleged incident that just did not pass the sniff test.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies