Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 09:19 AM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Maybe well over a century of hatred and racism being directed at them for nothing other than their colour?

Is that a confession?

Quote:
Were you to never eliminate the scorn heaped upon you for being "redhead" and even hung from trees as a result, as recently as the 1950's by predominantly "blondes"; how would your ancestors behave today towards "blondes"?

Are you implying red heads are inferior?

Quote:
Are you really this obtuse or is it something in the water that only a segment of whites drink down there.
Are you really so full of righteousness and good will to all mankind?

Quote:
Any visitor to your country can readily attest to the witnessing of displayed racism.
You mean like hundreds of blacks beating up white people? Yes i see it all the time , almost daily.

4 hurt in teenagers' 'flash mob' attack in PA - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Quote:
Why do you deny this, and more importantly how can you fail to understand the generational damage this caused and continues to cause? Are you seriously suggesting Blacks don't have any continued reason to be angry?
Deny what? I don't deny racism. It happens all the time. White people think bad think about blacks. Blacks murder, rape , rob, burgle, torture , extort, assault , beat , stab and shoot whites, latinios, and asians. So I don't deny any of it.

Quote:
Just look at the continued simmering acrimony to this day over the civil war between those descendants of the north and south and ask yourself is it really so unreasonable that blacks harbour some resentment that bubbles to the surface at any trigger being pulled after the treatment they endured (and continue to) for at least two centuries ?

OK ,I looked at it. So should I go beat up some Turks and Serbs? They were not too cool to my ancestors. That it?

Old 11-15-2016, 09:20 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Are you embarrassed by the black on white rape?

Interracial Rape Statistics

White people should stop thinking, doing and expressing bad things towards specifically blacks.

Blacks should stop raping.
Fixed it for you.

Why would I be embarrassed? I'm neither black nor a rapist.

Are you embarrassed over all the police shootings and recent events illustrating that to a significant portion of your white population blacks are assumed to be anything but equals.

High school drop out, chit-for-brains flight attendants who assume a black doctor is faking it after 7 years of a black man holding the highest office in the country? How freak'n stupid is that?

Are you embarrassed because you don't bother reading your own stats? Try the one where the bulk of sexual assaults aren't even reported. Willing to bet how many of those are white on black rapes where the black victim is only too familiar with how she'll be handled by a predominantly white justice system, courtroom and jury?

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/cri...justice-system

C'mon now. There is no shortage of undeniable historical proof that a few generations of a particular identifiable demographic being treated very badly, the descendants harbouring ill will towards the offenders.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:23 AM

2,144 posts, read 1,877,553 times
This all translates into, "Why are some people mean?"

There are a million answers.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:24 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
This is why I like social media, because retards make posts like this Pamela Ramsey Taylor, so we can identify them.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:24 AM

17,002 posts, read 12,583,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
When people do stuff like this, do they really look at themselves? Maybe some of these same women should look at themselves and realize, many black women as they age also maintain their looks, and their skin texture; as oppose to, many white women when they age, their looks becomes challenged and their skin texture becomes very much challenged. This is a "nature thing" and no person has control over it, and no amount of store bought products can cover or change those factors.

Is it more a matter of envy or resentment, because they can't digest the fact of Michelle's beauty and poise.

Sadly, "SOME"... white people are far too often deluded by the image of a slim figure white woman, they measure so much by the imagery of a slim figured white woman, until we even see in the media of internet and every place, if a woman is slim figured and white, they are immediately trying to confer some overly exaggerated adulation upon her, to the point they have even conflict among their young about body image that continues to damage young girls lives. This is how "ignorance plays itself into a mess".

This just goes to show, "white people have issues that continue the racism in American" . What they should be asking themselves, is why do they feel so inferior that they have to always try and push some delusion that being white is their rock to stand upon. Maybe if they focus on character and integrity and the base honor-ability as being a human being, they'd have less time to be hung up on their skin color.

It's purely insane, after 100's of years, so many still have this level of ignorance ingrained within them.

Before long the mix and blend of the races in this nation will be such that, no extreme skin tone be it white or black will be able to try and put themselves up as some "Icon" of Society.
Congratulations. you are now unemployable forever.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:31 AM

36,493 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
This is why I like social media, because retards make posts like this Pamela Ramsey Taylor, so we can identify them.
So is that like the new thing now. Unemployed or bored people have so much time on their hands they sit around searching strangers facebook and twitter accounts to see if there might be something that could be construed as racist or just offensive to someone in hopes they lose their job too.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Is that a confession?

Are you implying red heads are inferior?

Are you really so full of righteousness and good will to all mankind?

You mean like hundreds of blacks beating up white people? Yes i see it all the time , almost daily.

4 hurt in teenagers' 'flash mob' attack in PA - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Deny what? I don't deny racism. It happens all the time. White people think bad think about blacks. Blacks murder, rape , rob, burgle, torture , extort, assault , beat , stab and shoot whites, latinios, and asians. So I don't deny any of it.

OK ,I looked at it. So should I go beat up some Turks and Serbs? They were not too cool to my ancestors. That it?
Would you like it to be a confession? Would it make a difference to your understanding of your own failings?

You've displayed the "obtuse" nature I speak of with that 'implying redheads are inferior' nonsense. When you know better, but still obfuscate and deflect; that illustrates the "deliberate" and not merely the stupid. Which would you deem more egregious?

Whites aren't committing crimes against blacks in your little world? Really?

They do so every single day but no one is scurrying around collecting stats specifically to show a disparity.....don't you ever wonder why? Redundant question. Sorry.

Are you or have you been fed a steady diet of those who stabbed your ancestors in a deliberate pattern so as to keep you pizzed off? No? Why not?

We are going to have to agree to disagree on all of this stuff. You've been among the privileged for generations while blacks have not.

Justifying their behaviour versus making the effort to understand it, are a very different diametric.

Your first post I responded to asked a simple question. I answered the question. You don't like the answer.

I completely understand.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:39 AM

30,995 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Are you embarrassed by the black on white rape?

Interracial Rape Statistics

White people should stop thinking bad things.

Blacks should stop raping.
I think it started with this woman when she started talking about Super Predators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc

Old 11-15-2016, 09:40 AM

1,411 posts, read 1,000,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinkChink View Post
what makes u think he is intelligent. horrid skool lunches for our preious children?
Judging by your post, she's way more intelligent than you.

You have mispelled words and misuse of a question mark.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So is that like the new thing now. Unemployed or bored people have so much time on their hands they sit around searching strangers facebook and twitter accounts to see if there might be something that could be construed as racist or just offensive to someone in hopes they lose their job too.
Um, wouldn't that by association imply that those making all those posts are also bored or unemployed? OR could we just agree that stupid people should not take the time to post racist crappola on a social interaction forum if they do not expect to have the stuff actually read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies