Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 07:42 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,371,887 times

Advertisements

Well, she treated this like a coronation or a forgone conclusion so she deserves this criticism!

Quote:
President Barack Obama didn’t quite blame his ally Hillary Clinton for causing her stunning loss to Donald Trump last week — but he chided her for not focusing on reaching out to white, non-urban voters like he did in 2008 and 2012.
Obama suggests Clinton didn't work as hard as he did - POLITICO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 07:43 AM

589 posts, read 390,782 times
The truth hurts. This is the only true thing Hussein has said the last 8 years. He is lying to the Greek lazy asses right now.........................lol.

Hillary was hiding most of the time. her team knows americns dont like her nobody does!

Old 11-15-2016, 07:46 AM

19,636 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Even if she had held her nose to talk to them, she wouldn't have meant it. Im not sure those voters would have wanted to elect an extension of Obama anyway.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:52 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreazon View Post
Well, she treated this like a coronation or a forgone conclusion so she deserves this criticism!

Obama suggests Clinton didn't work as hard as he did - POLITICO
Campaigning for Hillary (really for himself) he sounded desperate when he yelled to the crowds that he would consider an insult to him and his legacy if they failed to go out to vote.

Well, the election is a resounding repudiation of his "legacy".

Since Hillary lost, it's not surprising that he would blame her. He often had the habit of placing blame anywhere but on himself.

Frankly, I don't know how she could have worked harder or spent more money.

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
Clinton simply is not a good leader.

I voted for Clinton reluctantly and proudly voted Bernie in the primaries, and over the past week, I've had time to reflect on this election and I've come to a surprising conclusion: I'm glad Trump won.

It's not that I now agree with Trump. I mean, I agree that the media and political correctness are bad, though for different reasons. And of course, illegal immigration is a problem and I'll admit: his foreign trade policy is pretty solid. But I still hold that he's more political theater than a genuine leader. His over the top character, which he already seems to be abandoning, made a mockery of a once great system. Policy wise, we have disagreement on plenty of things as well and I fear greatly for the supreme court justices he will pick. But, humans learn through suffering, for better or worse. The Democrat picked who their representative would be before consulting with their constituents. I've been advocating for more parties, but I'm about to the point where parties shouldn't even exist at all. By no means are the Republicans not corrupt, but the Democrats outed themselves as being nothing but corporate shills, out to hold majorities for themselves and no one else; you know, the meme the Democrats use to describe Republicans. They're the same damn party.

The Democrats biggest mistake big pictures is abandoning the working class. Bill Clinton passed NAFTA and was telling American workers how they can do better than factory jobs, but as it turns out, factory jobs aren't bad. They actually got worse under NAFTA as workers could be bullied into accepting worse conditions out of fear of the plant heading to Mexico. Regardless, the Democrats abandoned genuine progressivism for neoliberalism as an external trade policy. Sure, unlike neoliberals, they're not really anti-welfare, but like neoliberals, they are anti-worker. And that's the problem. Oh, how the Democrats have declined since FDR.

Point is, they deserved their loss. Obama's right; he couldn't be too direct, but he's basically saying that Hillary did this. She represents this elitism that the average American hates, which is why so many voted for Trump, despite his divisive rhetoric, which many also don't like. But they weighted their options. A loudmouthed ******* who may or may not give a **** about them vs a crooked corporate shill who they know doesn't have their best interest. Frankly, I can't blame people for taking the risk with Trump. Didn't Trump ask this himself at one point: what left did they have to lose?

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Maybe she was working as hard as she could. Her obvious health issues were a major liability.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:54 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
She didn't... She just assumed like the rest of her media and celebrity cronies....

Hillary did not even go to Wisconsin after April to campaign......It was a toss up state that she LOST.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:55 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Obama campaigned harder for his successor, Hillary, than any President in recent history and she still lost. His legacy is likely out the window because of her defeat. To a man Obama despises.

I don't blame him for being angry. The American voters repudiated him as well as Hillary. However, I think it is tacky to be so publicly passive-aggressive towards Hillary. Obama is an arrogant man. He is thoroughly dislikeable, in my opinion.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:58 AM

589 posts, read 390,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Maybe she was working as hard as she could. Her obvious health issues were a major liability.
Her policy and personality had nothing to do with her failure? people want their taxes raised. hahahahahahahh!

She was as healthy as a horse, her team said so!

Old 11-15-2016, 07:59 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
This is what happens when one thinks they are entitled to something. She fully believed it was HER TURN, a belief that none in her circle had the nuts to disabuse her of, that she was entitled to win just because she was the great Hillary Clinton and so took the average voter for granted believing we all saw it the way she, in her warped world saw it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies