Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 10:38 AM

2,446 posts, read 1,387,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Why do you assume all Trump voters have low IQs? Should it be assumed that all Hillary voters are involved in pedophilia?
Well, maybe I should rephrase, as I certainly don't mean all. What I mean, is Low IQ voters, like many of the posters on this forum, are who got Trump the Presidency. You guys are certainly the majority of Trump voters. A force to be reckoned with!

As far as the pedophilia thing, that is simply another juvenile jab that has no place in reality. Low IQ voters are a fact, and it is a fact that more of them vote for Trump. They also say things like, "Boobra", and call our President "Husein", and the First Lady an "ape". Juvenile minds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Just an FYI but the elitist attitude is part of the reason your team is sitting on the bench.
Oh, I am no elitist, coalman. I don't think I am any better than the Low IQ voters, in fact. Pointing out that it is juvenile to call a Barbara Boxer, "Boobra", is not elitist. Pointing out that more Low IQ voters voted Trump than not, is not elitist. These are facts.

For the record, I am not/was not a Hillary supporter. I have a slightly above average IQ, and a college education. Neither of these things make me better than you or the other guy. To be honest, I am talking less about actual Intelligence Quotient, as I am their "voter IQ". As in how versed they are in politics and whatnot.

Either way, I am no elitist in thought or in practice. Certainly not in my life, where the only thing "elite" about it is the college football team I follow. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 11-16-2016, 10:53 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Silly question. If the formula was proportional (cant use gerrymandered districts)+ 2 for the state winner, would any elections have changed?

Old 11-16-2016, 11:03 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,190,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbored View Post
Well, maybe I should rephrase, as I certainly don't mean all. What I mean, is Low IQ voters, like many of the posters on this forum, are who got Trump the Presidency. You guys are certainly the majority of Trump voters. A force to be reckoned with!

As far as the pedophilia thing, that is simply another juvenile jab that has no place in reality. Low IQ voters are a fact, and it is a fact that more of them vote for Trump. They also say things like, "Boobra", and call our President "Husein", and the First Lady an "ape". Juvenile minds.
That's possible, but that's also because you don't have all the information. I don't think you realize that you actually dodged a bullet by voting in Trump.

Some of Trump voters may have low IQs which is an argument often cited by fans of eugenics, but Hillary voters are low information voters.

Trump is the one thing that stands between your country's ability to govern itself and complete control by a global entity.

You clearly have no idea what is happening in financial markets globally, in particular the European banking sector. The major European banks have substantial derivative risk and are at extreme risk of suffering a liquidity crises. Unfortunately, given the relationships between European banks and American banks, and other major banks around the world, the entire global financial system is at risk.

To understand the magnitude of the recession on the horizon, you need to understand what's at risk. According to the CIA, all the broad money in the world is equal to roughly $80.9T. All global debt is approximately $199T. The low end estimate of the derivative market is $630T, while the high end estimate is $1.4Q. Yes, QT means quadrillion.

Warren Buffet said, "The derivatives genie is now well out of the bottle, and these instruments will almost certainly multiply in variety and number until some event makes their toxicity clear. Central banks and governments have so far found no effective way to control, or even monitor, the risks posed by these contracts. In my view, derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction, carrying dangers that, while now latent, are potentially lethal."

A lot of the risk is in the form of credit default swaps and interest rate swaps. While theoretically derivatives have a time component which could enable them to all expire worthless, a high rate of defaults in a particular market could cause a complete implosion due to the lack of liquidity required to cover the losses.

The $1.9T high yield bond market may seem insignificant within itself, credit default swaps in particular are used as insurance against risky assets. Most people do not see the need to purchase insurance on investment grade bonds. A significant component of your high yield bond market is made up of energy companies.

As you should be aware, energy companies, in particular tight oil producers, are experiencing rapidly accelerating default rates and many of which are forced to restructure or sell of their assets. With oil prices below profitability, the rate of defaults will only increase with time. Unfortunately, there is no sign of production declines, despite inventory being at record rates.

Eventually, a full blown global crises will develop in your financial markets, and after an increasing amount of oil companies are shut down, and since your IOCs have abandoned their long-term projects, it is highly likely an oil shock will occur simultaneously with your financial crises. This means that the price of oil will be well north of $100 a barrel, completely devastating the economy.

Why is all of this important? Because when this occurs, if the Globalist were in charge, they would consolidate all your banking functions into one global entity, giving them complete control over your society.

If Trump is true to his word, he will not allow this to occur, which gives American citizens the opportunity to make significant changes to create a more sustainable society. If American's decline to do this, it will eventually be done for you. And believe me, you are not valuable.

Old 11-16-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
That's possible, but that's also because you don't have all the information. I don't think you realize that you actually dodged a bullet by voting in Trump.

Some of Trump voters may have low IQs which is an argument often cited by fans of eugenics, but Hillary voters are low information voters.

Trump is the one thing that stands between your country's ability to govern itself and complete control by a global entity.

You clearly have no idea what is happening in financial markets globally, in particular the European banking sector. The major European banks have substantial derivative risk and are at extreme risk of suffering a liquidity crises. Unfortunately, given the relationships between European banks and American banks, and other major banks around the world, the entire global financial system is at risk.

To understand the magnitude of the recession on the horizon, you need to understand what's at risk. According to the CIA, all the broad money in the world is equal to roughly $80.9T. All global debt is approximately $199T. The low end estimate of the derivative market is $630T, while the high end estimate is $1.4Q. Yes, QT means quadrillion.

Warren Buffet said, "The derivatives genie is now well out of the bottle, and these instruments will almost certainly multiply in variety and number until some event makes their toxicity clear. Central banks and governments have so far found no effective way to control, or even monitor, the risks posed by these contracts. In my view, derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction, carrying dangers that, while now latent, are potentially lethal."

A lot of the risk is in the form of credit default swaps and interest rate swaps. While theoretically derivatives have a time component which could enable them to all expire worthless, a high rate of defaults in a particular market could cause a complete implosion due to the lack of liquidity required to cover the losses.

The $1.9T high yield bond market may seem insignificant within itself, credit default swaps in particular are used as insurance against risky assets. Most people do not see the need to purchase insurance on investment grade bonds. A significant component of your high yield bond market is made up of energy companies.

As you should be aware, energy companies, in particular tight oil producers, are experiencing rapidly accelerating default rates and many of which are forced to restructure or sell of their assets. With oil prices below profitability, the rate of defaults will only increase with time. Unfortunately, there is no sign of production declines, despite inventory being at record rates.

Eventually, a full blown global crises will develop in your financial markets, and after an increasing amount of oil companies are shut down, and since your IOCs have abandoned their long-term projects, it is highly likely an oil shock will occur simultaneously with your financial crises. This means that the price of oil will be well north of $100 a barrel, completely devastating the economy.

Why is all of this important? Because when this occurs, if the Globalist were in charge, they would consolidate all your banking functions into one global entity, giving them complete control over your society.

If Trump is true to his word, he will not allow this to occur, which gives American citizens the opportunity to make significant changes to create a more sustainable society. If American's decline to do this, it will eventually be done for you. And believe me, you are not valuable.

I'm sorry, but do you honestly believe the average Trump (or Hillary) voter would know about all of this? Most of the people voting have a low "voter IQ", on both sides. However, those sitting on their couches watching Fox News and surfing Infowars certainly have less reliable information than those of us who do not do those things.

The fact that you are spouting conspiracy theories about being taken over by some global cabal is enough for me to know that you are probably one of them. It is also enough for me to realize that this is way to off topic to continue replying to.

Old 11-16-2016, 11:19 AM

29,266 posts, read 16,760,060 times
I can think of one good man we lost to this antiquated vote system. Al Gore.

Just think if he had been our president, GOOD CHANCES we would not be in the 16 yrs of wars in the middle east.

Doesn't anyone GET THIS.

HRC has about 1Million more votes than our town cryer. And they are still counting the West Coast.

And talk about nepotism in our White House.

Old 11-16-2016, 06:29 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Each state is entitled to decide how their Electorial College votes are assigned. Perhaps Ms. Boxer ought to start by getting California to do as Maine and Nebraska have and split their 55 votes, they can do theirs based on the poplar vote instead of districts - this year instead 55 EV for Democrats they could have they coukd have 34 EV for Democrats, 18 EV for Republicans, 1 EV for Johnson, and the other 2 dispersed in some pre established manner. I am sure the Republican Party wouldn't object.
Maybe both parties can also stop gerrymandering districts creating lopsided congressional blocks as well?

Old 11-16-2016, 06:31 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I can think of one good man we lost to this antiquated vote system. Al Gore.

Just think if he had been our president, GOOD CHANCES we would not be in the 16 yrs of wars in the middle east.

Doesn't anyone GET THIS.

HRC has about 1Million more votes than our town cryer. And they are still counting the West Coast.

And talk about nepotism in our White House.
Oh, the Al that invented the internet? Or the hypocrite that screams about global warming and yet has a HUGE personal carbon foot print AND flies around in private planes all over the place, THAT Al Gore?

Old 11-16-2016, 09:59 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,646 times
Maniacs like Barbara boxer are exactly why we need the electoral college. Think she wouldn't find a way to have 5-10million illegals vote? California has already stated they won't follow federal immigration laws...where does that end? Voting? Doubt it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies