Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 04:59 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,792,465 times

Advertisements

Clinton was a draft dodger as republicans reminded you.
Trump is a draft dodger.

Clinton cheated on his wife and is a womanizer.
Trump cheated on two wives, and likes to grab women's vagina's

In 2012, republicans attacked not only Obama's policies, but they attacked and belittled 47% of Americans who don't pay federal income tax.

In 2016, republicans are solidly behind president elect Donald Trump, coincidently he is also a member of the 47% club.

All this anger from the left attacking republicans and they just basically elected Bill Clinton, if not, then a person with tendencies of a democrat, or that's what they told you a democrat was for the last 30 plus years.
If anything you should be rejoicing in the streets, not destroying them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 05:05 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Because there's so much anger on the right. Conservatives aren't the only people allowed to be perpetually angry.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:13 PM

35,700 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Not so much anger as. Rejection!!!

Old 11-15-2016, 05:15 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,869,838 times
OK I'll bite(is the OP really asking or is this just gonna be another "laugh at THOSE people threads")-

because of the treatment of Obama and his family. Such lovely people.

Always took the high road inspite of everything the Republicans blocking his leadership at every turn down to not letting him appoint a Supreme court justice, when look now- trump stands to be able to appoint FOUR.
Such unfairness and bigotry- the language used against his family, him, such ugliness, and never once has he stooped to their level.
educated, respectable people, polite people, kind people- and slurred from their birthright to be American onwards to just down right racial slurs and comparison to animals (you know which ones)- horrible horrible things said.

Makes me vomit in my mouth a little.

such ugliness.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:17 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
I believe the left is the party for the angry, jealous and authoritarian. Multiculturalism and globalism is the fuel.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:17 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,987,383 times
Trump ended their globalist agenda or at least fractured their agenda for 4-8 years and preventing them from doing major damage in the future, god willing we keep democrats out of office who have been corrupted beyond belief.

They're goal is a globalist agenda and more dirty NAFTA deals while providing lip service to the liberal sheep and major influx of immigrants

Old 11-15-2016, 05:27 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,672,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
Clinton was a draft dodger as republicans reminded you.
Trump is a draft dodger.

Clinton cheated on his wife and is a womanizer.
Trump cheated on two wives, and likes to grab women's vagina's

In 2012, republicans attacked not only Obama's policies, but they attacked and belittled 47% of Americans who don't pay federal income tax. In 2016, republicans are solidly behind president elect Donald Trump, coincidently he is also a member of the 47% club.

All this anger from the left attacking republicans and they just basically elected Bill Clinton, if not, then a person with tendencies of a democrat, or that's what they told you a democrat was for the last 30 plus years.
If anything you should be rejoicing in the streets, not destroying them.

I believe Clinton had one or two deferments. And I believe that Trump had five or six.

Clinton cheated on his wife, but did so discreetly, and still loved her enough to stay in the marriage, which seems to be based on affinities of similar interests. Clinton's cheating may have become public, but not made public by him. Trump has cheated on his wives, and has actually bragged about his infidelities, didn't care enough about his first two to stay in the marriages - presumably just trading them in for younger models, with no affinities: he wants a trophy wife, and I imagine she is essentially a gold-digger.

I'm not sure I understand your 47% point. The 47% remarks were, I think, belittling poor people, not people who can hire expensive accountants to avoid paying taxes.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:28 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Trump incites more angst in the left than Palin ever did and even though I didn't vote for him, I find it admirable.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:29 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I believe the left is the party for the angry, jealous and authoritarian. Multiculturalism and globalism is the fuel.
Lol...I had to run a posting history on you.

It's a wonder that you haven't had a stroke while posting yet. You're by far the angriest person on CD.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:38 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
I think there are two reasons:

The Leftists want to control everyone, including their fellow Lefties. The election of Trump showed them the rest of us weren't willing to be controlled anymore.

The Leftists felt superior in every way, intellectually, morally, professionally, to the rest of the country and we told them they ain't. The elite just got put in their place. Most Dems aren't Leftist. The far Left are the ones angry and having a temper tantrum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies