Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 08:37 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
A bad sign!!!

You voted for him. Don't say we, smart Americans, didn't warn you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
It's been one week after the election, really no one is falling for this garbage.

You're not being smart, you're having a meltdown.

Have you slept since last week?
mathguy is right, its only been a week, and K you are wrong, it almost NEVER a sooth transition of power from one president to another, especially when the transition happens between parties.

it seems smooth because the media doesnt hype the problems of transition like they are now. in fact dont believe most of what you read in the media since they are pretty much anti trump, and will do what they have been doing, lying through their teeth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 08:42 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,679,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
mathguy is right, its only been a week, and K you are wrong, it almost NEVER a sooth transition of power from one president to another, especially when the transition happens between parties.

it seems smooth because the media doesnt hype the problems of transition like they are now. in fact dont believe most of what you read in the media since they are pretty much anti trump, and will do what they have been doing, lying through their teeth.
You voted for him. Take responsibility.

Old 11-15-2016, 08:42 PM

1,081 posts, read 548,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
No, it shouldn't be filled by now. But there shouldn't be high level replacements, open nepotism, picking of white supremacists, etc.

We've elected a president who didn't even realize he'd have to hire a staff, a president who is operating under the delusion that he can telecommute on a regular basis and who apparently thinks he doesn't need to work weekends. It's insane.
You do realize that you are being triggered by false (or half-true) stories in the media?

Trump asked for his children to assist with the transition team. If your closest associates in business are also your relatives, then it would appear normal to have them assist you when transitioning into a new position. In order for the children (who ARE adults), to be involved in the transition team, they would need clearance. Have we forgotten already that Hillary sent Chelsea classified information? Did she have clearance? No... Just maybe, asking permission PRIOR to divulging information is an intelligent thing to do.

Basically, Trump asked "Can this be done so they can work with me on the transition?" and everyone is taking it as a decree of the king and nepotism.

The story about not knowing about the 4,000 people to be employed was false also. It was debunked by his campaign manager in an interview.

At this point, with so many hurt-butts out there, it might be a good idea to take what you hear with a grain of salt and research it before running off like Chicken Little.

Old 11-15-2016, 08:51 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
A bad sign!!!

You voted for him. Don't say we, smart Americans, didn't warn you.

I have some gibberish written down from a metal patient that I don't understand. I'd like you to translate it for me. Are you fluent?

Old 11-15-2016, 08:53 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Trump is so far out of his depth with his new job! It was not just his temperament that made him unfit. His administration will be hounded by ineptness and scandal and corruption.

Old 11-15-2016, 08:55 PM

221 posts, read 335,578 times
Hint: Huffington Post isn't really news

Old 11-15-2016, 09:00 PM

16,086 posts, read 10,747,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Y'all are sure hurting, It must really suck to be on the loser side of the election. you might want to get a comfort toy.
Is that how you survived this long?

Old 11-15-2016, 09:00 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
You voted for him. Take responsibility.
i do take responsibility, yes i voted for trump. but you constantly are clouded by hate, and the media who is in the pockets of the democrat party. most of the stories coming from the mainstream media are falsehoods, or at best exaggerations of problems that EVERY president elect has when making the transition of power. obama had problems, clinton hand problems, both bushs had problems, reagan had problems, carter, nixon, ford, LBJ, eisenhower, JFK, and every president in history had problems in the transition phase. this is nothing new here.

new employees need to be hired, and trained, new procedures put in place, old employees need to be transitioned out. i have worked in similar situations when opening a new property, or when a property is sold, or when opening a property that was shut down for the season. as often as things have been done, the transition is rarely smooth. there are always bumps in the road.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:44 PM

488 posts, read 1,176,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakin View Post
i love that we get to watch liberal heads explode for at least the next 4 years.

So much fun :d
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Old 11-15-2016, 09:53 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump is so far out of his depth with his new job! It was not just his temperament that made him unfit. His administration will be hounded by ineptness and scandal and corruption.

Sounds like Hillary to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies