Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 01:06 PM

1,834 posts, read 2,694,961 times

Advertisements

The Dems are the most violent hateful racist people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2016, 01:23 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,585,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Ah, so your choice to boycott his business because of your ideology , but if a baker makes his choice due to his ideology , that isn't okay. Hmm... I see some flawed logic going on there.
I didn't say I would boycott his business. Not at any point.

Old 11-16-2016, 01:31 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman0war View Post
Times have changed i guess.
It demonstrates the public divisiveness the likes of Trump brings out.
How is he ever going to unite people?
The same can be said about Obama, Bush, and down the line. If Obama had owned hotels, people would have boycotted them too. The difference is the people boycotting would have been called racists.

Old 11-16-2016, 01:39 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,945 times
So I found out this story is like 10 days old..so typical of the MSM to try and hide it.

Old 11-16-2016, 01:41 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,277,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Sad. I feel bad for them. This business is being punished for doing what it does to make a living. Serve food. Do we all have to ask a business if they agree with us politically before we engage in business with them?
That's what I'm wondering.

I usually don't know what an establishment owner's politics are before I do business with them, and I don't want to know. I don't care.

It'd be different if the owner was engaged in some kind of behavior I found immoral or unethical. THERE is a reason to not do business with them. But for catering an event for the son of a politician I disagree with? REALLY?

Old 11-16-2016, 02:26 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,398 times
This poor man, he was just doing his job! I really do hope his customers come back.

Old 11-16-2016, 02:34 PM

1,285 posts, read 591,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
The same can be said about Obama, Bush, and down the line. If Obama had owned hotels, people would have boycotted them too. The difference is the people boycotting would have been called racists.
Yeah usually when masses of ignorant white people do something out of pure nastiness to a black person, it's called racism.

Rightly so.

Old 11-16-2016, 02:43 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Private business makes their moves. Public makes their moves.

Quit it with the water works.

Old 11-16-2016, 03:42 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman0war View Post
Yeah usually when masses of ignorant white people do something out of pure nastiness to a black person, it's called racism.

Rightly so.
So what is it called when masses of ignorant black people do something out of pure nastiness to a black person? Oh wait, black folks tend to ignore stuff when it's done to their own people. Which is why sham groups like BLM talk about police brutality all the time, but won't address gang violence (or even black on black crime for that matter).

Old 11-16-2016, 03:54 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,383 times
White people boycott white business that support black issues all the time. Why is this even a story? And my opinion on the matter is their is a lot of extra context that goes beyond "blacks should just stick together no matter what". This is a great example of something that should be an internal issue for the black community but white people will stick their nose in it and muddy up the field for an issue that they really should stay out of. But both side on the issue have made peaceful choices and have gone their separate ways.

The only purpose of this thread is to basically made this some sort of diet form of "black on black" crime. It serves no other purpose that to make a black person who supports white supremacy be some kind of victim and being pro-black is supposed to be wrong. Yall need new ways to troll with this slick stuff. We see right through it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies