Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 02:37 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times

Advertisements

So the OP is okay with xenophobia as he/she believes that someone should not be allowed to be a police officer based on their religion.

OP are you a white nationalist?

Old 11-16-2016, 02:39 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
I suspect you are a liberal & trying to make Trump supporters seem like racists & bigots, which we are not.
Oh the basis of some of this person's previous posts, I am pretty sure you're mistaken.

Surely this isn't the first time you've seen or heard someone freak out about the idea of a Muslim in a position of authority. It's been going on since way before the beginning of this election cycle.

Please try to relax.

Old 11-16-2016, 02:42 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
No, but they all seem to support terrorists. Seldom is there a peep from non radical muslims about muslim terrorism that has turned the world upside down.

And I seem to recall several instances of muslims that infiltrated the services attacking our soldiers when they were vulnerable.

No, they don't. I'm guessing you don't know any Muslim Americans.

Listen, these are contributing, tax paying, upstanding Americans who happen to be Muslim. I'm the first person to say I don't want any from the ME coming here, but their culture is completely different than ours and they don't assimilate. Not the same thing.

Old 11-16-2016, 02:43 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OotsaPootsa View Post
Is that a fact?

List them for me so I can share your poutrage, will you?
Love, love, love the word "poutrage!" Is it your creation, and if so, may I borrow it?

Old 11-16-2016, 02:44 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times
So what? A good friend of mine is an NYPD officer and she is also a Muslim immigrant. Everyday she puts on a shield, a vest, and a gun to protect the greatest city in the world, she runs towards danger while te supposedly uber-patriotic Alt-Right cowards would **** themselves in fear. They wouldent last 10 seconds walking a footpost in East New York.

Old 11-16-2016, 02:45 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Just heard on CNN, the mayor of NYC, ole whatshisname, saying there are 900 muslims on the NYC PD.

So we invite the enemy in, and make them the guardians? Are people in government born stupid or do they catch it from the other morons?

It's like the Border Patrol, half are mexicans and we wonder why there's an immigration problem.

I hope Trump can stop this madness before it's too late.
DUDE!

Look. as a contractor one of my biggest jobs was installing all of the floors in the new Mosque (well, it was then) in South LA. These were some of the nicest people I had ever worked for. When the place was finished all the subs were invited to the opening ceremony and got to meet Mayor Riordan, plus they threw a massive BBQ with some amazing food I'd never has before.

Nothing wrong with peace loving Muslims in my book.

Now, that doesn't mean I can't say Islamic Terrorist.

Are you saying that all those 900 cops who bravely do their jobs are terrorists?

Old 11-16-2016, 02:58 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
So the OP is okay with xenophobia as he/she believes that someone should not be allowed to be a police officer based on their religion.

OP are you a white nationalist?

ROTFLMAO

NO, I'm gay, and I wish to stay alive. Thanks.

Old 11-16-2016, 03:01 PM

957 posts, read 1,133,381 times
Quote:
Just heard on CNN, the mayor of NYC, ole whatshisname, saying there are 900 muslims on the NYC PD.

So we invite the enemy in, and make them the guardians? Are people in government born stupid or do they catch it from the other morons?

It's like the Border Patrol, half are mexicans and we wonder why there's an immigration problem.

I hope Trump can stop this madness before it's too late.
Trump, and others who would like to, can't do much
today the procedure, the formal respect of the rules, the bureacracy and the strict following of the law are the most important thing, not the final outcome.

Old 11-16-2016, 03:01 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
ROTFLMAO

NO, I'm gay, and I wish to stay alive. Thanks.
Yeah, and you probably have more guns than anyone on here, so relax!

Old 11-16-2016, 03:02 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OotsaPootsa View Post
Is that a fact?

List them for me so I can share your poutrage, will you?
How about the one in OK or wherever, when the muslim doctor or whatever he was shot up the base, killing like a dozen people?

Or the one I think in Saudi Arabia where an army guy blew up his squad or something in the build up to the Iraq invasion.

Then there was the recruiting station attack, though thst was an outsider.

I think there's a couple more, but just off the top of my head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies