Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2016, 06:49 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,854 times

Advertisements

I spent a great deal of time in China and it's a mix of their culture, government, and environment that has made them so thick-skinned.

I wish we could send all those SJW's to China. They'd soon recognize the freedoms they took for granted.

Try to protest against the government? You disappear.

Skip class for the sake of your "movement"? You'd quickly fall behind academically and in turn, fail in society. With the giant population in China, competition is stiff. Highschoolers in China go to school from morning to evening, 1 day off each MONTH.

Politically correct? Chinese will tell you exactly what's on their mind. "Hey, what happened to your face/you look fat." is a very common greeting amongst family members/friends in China.

Get hurt by "racist" words? Chinese are openly/publicly racist. Especially against blacks... they won't hide it either--they assume people who are different won't understand what they're saying.

Vote? Ha! You have ZERO choice when it comes to who becomes your new chairman.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Freedom's not free, my friends.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies