Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2017, 02:16 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
This thread can now be closed because our So-called President has spoken:

Trump dismisses risk of falsehoods: 'I’m president, and you’re not'
Trump dismisses risk of falsehoods: 'I

In other words, nothing matters, because ... he won!
OH, yeah...God help us!

Old 03-25-2017, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"I'm President and you're not."

There you have it folks.

14 false statements during a Time magazine interview about truth.

Donald Trump: TIME Interview on Truth and Falsehoods | Time.com

You can't make this up.
Yeah. He is nuts ..besides being an idiot and more. I love how he will insist he has not said something, then a recording of him will be shown of him saying that very thing. What do his family members do, just look the other way?? (Not that they don't have their own, apparent problems, so maybe they are not so discerning). A lunatic trying to act as president.. ..when will we be free of him?

Old 03-25-2017, 03:10 AM

8,381 posts, read 4,365,088 times
If I were a member of Congress, any party any state, and Trump tried to make a deal with me, I'd laugh in his face. I would tell him that his track record on 'keeping his word' is pretty much nil and I could not believe anything he told me when it comes to 'deals'.

Old 03-25-2017, 03:26 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/s...40453306318848

Maybe he's not lying but rather speaking a different language, one where words have no meaning really.

Old 03-25-2017, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
If I were a member of Congress, any party any state, and Trump tried to make a deal with me, I'd laugh in his face. I would tell him that his track record on 'keeping his word' is pretty much nil and I could not believe anything he told me when it comes to 'deals'.
Yes. And then he would find a way to attack you for that. What a giant phony and dreadful thing he is. At least he doesn't have most people fooled at this point.. he's going to wish he'd stayed in his Tower. It's difficult imagining him functioning as a human in any environment, let alone in the Whitehouse.

You know, I have wondered how different he might have been if not having grown up with and been handed $$$, but was otherwise raised the same way. He would have still ended up troubled, lying and been mentally unwell, but would have been a poor wheeler-dealer, bully, braggart and sexual abuser / rapist instead, not having money for lawsuits and would have been in prison long before now. Who knows, maybe he would have learned something from others along the way, if not having been protected by money and only driven by creating wealth at any cost, his entire life. If reincarnation and Karma exists, since he has escaped paybacks in this lifetime (so far), he will be paying "big-league" his next time around.

Old 03-25-2017, 02:06 PM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Trust is the coin of the realm in this den of thieves, swindlers, and con men.

Ironic, eh?

Old 03-25-2017, 02:12 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Its really funny to read the pot of Liberals who attack people and make stuff to detract the country. How may time did Obama lies out the gate.

"If you have a Doctor you can keep your Doctor."

You guy have a lot of nerve!

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama's Lying, Lawbreaking ...

https://www.infowars.com/252-documen...as-lying-lawbr...
  1. Cached

Aug 29, 2013 - His campaign promises were so much better sounding than anyone else's – no lobbyists in his administration, waiting five days before signing all non-emergency bills so people ... Also in 2008, Obama said that he supported the “basic concept of ... But then the Obama administration raided more than 100 ...

Old 03-25-2017, 02:42 PM

8,381 posts, read 4,365,088 times
Trump can not differentiate between truth and lying. All his mind processes is, what can I say to get what I want?

Old 03-27-2017, 05:43 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,211,161 times
So a nice weekend in NC. POTUS goes on rampage over failed Health care bill. He lies on how hard he tried to pass it. Then lies about whose fault it was for the failure.

Today it is looking like he had his people set up the House Comm. Chair who is supposed to have oversight on the Executive office.

Cant make this stuff up.

Old 03-27-2017, 06:16 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
So a nice weekend in NC. POTUS goes on rampage over failed Health care bill. He lies on how hard he tried to pass it. Then lies about whose fault it was for the failure.

Today it is looking like he had his people set up the House Comm. Chair who is supposed to have oversight on the Executive office.

Cant make this stuff up.
they will have to cancel VEEP, it will seem tame compared to the Trumpshow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies