Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 03:57 AM

7,592 posts, read 4,163,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
They were there, you just didn't see them.
I agree. All of our friends are armed but my life goes on without seeing a gun and I hope it stays that way. Our friends don't carry their guns around neighborhoods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Try doing that while having a Trump sign on your car or wearing a Trump hat.

I think it's pathetic that the best liberals can come up with is some guy that got pissed off about being mistreated by people he was paying for a service because he was for Trump asking for his money back. Meanwhile, Dems are attacking Trump supporters in gangs and beating and kicking them while down....which Dems say nothing about or praise that violence while crying like t-i-t-t-ybabies because their idiocy is rejected.
Well, I suppose it wasn't just Trump and his supporters who won in this election. I think Broward county which went blue as usual won as well. I haven't heard of Trump supporters being attacked. There were many out in full force waving their signs at major intersections.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2016, 04:00 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
What did they do to that guy before the video started?

Old 11-18-2016, 04:09 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
Yeah, this is totally as bad as pulling someone out of their car and beating/robbing them.

Old 11-18-2016, 04:10 AM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
What did they do to that guy before the video started?
They spit in his coffee.

Old 11-18-2016, 04:11 AM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Yeah, this is totally as bad as pulling someone out of their car and beating/robbing them.
Every Liberal in there were demanding a safe space to hug puppies and play with playdoh while drinking hot cocoa afterwards.

Old 11-18-2016, 04:15 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,967,872 times
Shocking thread given the violence against Trump voters, destruction of property and innocent businesses during these "protests." There are fools in both parties.

Dems made their big mistake by setting aside the white working class vote when they failed to walk in lock step with the Dems' ideology and George Soros' money. Dems attacked white working class voters, and with the media's help, spread the propaganda that their vote didn't matter, they didn't matter, they were wrong, out of touch, bigoted, racist, called "deplorable," (which Clinton now says was a big mistake) when nothing could be further from the truth. They traded their loyal constituents for illegals and refugees for votes. Republicans in Congress forgot to fight for their own constituents. Luis Gutierrez, a Dem rep in Illinois, said American citizens need to be punished for their stand against illegals. Really? He is supposed to be SUPPORTING his constituents, American citizens, not punishing them. Do you think voters across America forgot that?

The Dems' leadership's own propaganda of bigotry and racism, protecting people who break the law, and encouraging breaking the law, is what lost them this election, not Clinton. It's been appalling to watch these last 8 years. Real voters spoke, not the illegals who were carted from polling place to polling place voting for "Clinton many times," as one illegal said on camera. Dems have lost seats in Congress, have less power than they did many years ago, and they are currently emaciated.

Power in Washington is like a pendulum. It was stupid for Dems to say the GOP is dead. It would be stupid for the GOP to say Dems are dead. I never believed Trump would get this far, but now that he is President-Elect, I am watching for a 4% GDP and to get our own American citizens to work.

Old 11-18-2016, 04:58 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Now that Donald Trump has normalized public crudeness and vulgarity, are his supporters going to act like this now?

How embarrassing.
embarassing would have been electing HRC, the only presidential candidate in American history to support killing cops and speading fear by character assassination.

The sensitivity pendulum has swung so far to the left, chalk marks on the sidewalk give students PTSD.

If zero tolerance is your reference point, any interaction with another human will be negative experience.

The endorsement by entertainers that spew hateful disgusting lyrics, I suppose by your standards, gives credit to HRC and Obama as endorsing terrible sickening behavior and foul language that is inconsistent with the rest of the civilized world.

the dems have demonized trump and then then blame trump. Can't even imagine a country where lies and character assassination are the methodology endorsed and used if HRC was elected. That is the stuff of the dark ages and a plague of its own.

Old 11-18-2016, 05:27 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,927,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Now that Donald Trump has normalized public crudeness and vulgarity, are his supporters going to act like this now?

How embarrassing.
Personally, I view some of this garbage as just more of the same tactics of an experienced Con Artist, a type of 'bait & switch' so to speak. I wonder if the 'new normal' foisted upon the American people will include the obstruction of our ability to properly vet future government representatives. For example, the following is from the President-elect's interview with Leslie Stahl on 60 Minutes:

Quote:
Lesley Stahl: Are you gonna release your tax returns?

Donald Trump: At the appropriate time, I will release them. But right now I’m under routine audit. Nobody cares. The only one who cares is, you know, you and a few people that asked that question. Obviously, the public didn’t care because I won the election very easily. So they don’t care. I never thought they did care.
Personally, I think more than a few people, besides Leslie Stahl, have asked & cared about that question. Being under routine audit does not prevent disclosure. For vetting purposes, the appropriate time to evaluate was before the election. As it stands now, the President-elect has stated he will determine the appropriate time. The fact that he enters the office embroiled in multiple & diverse law suits is also troubling, is this part of the 'new normal' as well? His decisions about the continuing personal involvement with his various businesses & the involvement of family members also represents problematic 'conflict of interests' issues, all part of the 'new normal'? I remember another time when the American people were emotionally coerced into 'standing by their President' even if they hadn't voted for him, we are still involved in the results of those poor decisions.

Here is another, earlier time when the very wise Senator, Carl Schurz, sought to bring some sanity to the proceedings:

"The Senator from Wisconsin cannot frighten me by exclaiming, "My country, right or wrong." In one sense I say so too. My country; and my country is the great American Republic. My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

~Carl Schurz' remarks in the Senate (29 February 1872) He was here responding to the famous slogan derived from a statement of Stephen Decatur: "Our country! In her intercourse with foreign nations, may she always be in the right; but our country, right or wrong."

Please bring back some sanity, this is getting ridiculous.

Old 11-18-2016, 05:55 AM

6 posts, read 3,244 times
Are liberal losers rioting in the streets going to be the norm every time they dont get their way?

Their little tantrums are showing the entire nation that Trump was the correct choice.

Are black on white hate crimes going to be the new norm too?

Old 11-18-2016, 06:13 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Trump supporter in Starbucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq1Uso_u7c4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies