Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 02:12 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
"I voted for Trump. You lost!"

So no one is gonna break that statement down for us, huh No takers?

Come on...don't be shy. What did he mean by that?
Ask him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 06:26 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewby509 View Post
you have white trump supporters in this thread proud of that guy, so yeah its fair for me to paint with a broad brush.
Because being a hypocrite is the way to go!!!! The Trump supporters made me do it. Excuse me, my bad. It's the white Trump supporters that did it. Don't want to leave out the part exposing your racism.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:32 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So what does he mean by "I voted for Trump!." What does he mean by "YOU LOST?"

Who lost, and what did they lose?

Come on Trump supporters....fill me in. What is the barista supposed to infer from that line? What is that man trying to tell us all?

Hmmmm? Don't be shy. Come clean.
For one they may lose their right to kill a baby full term by drilling the babies head and sucking out the brains and collapsing the skull to pull the dead baby out. We are such a great nation and to stoop so low to actually think this is not barbaric on a society .

Hillary found nothing wrong with this practice. Of course her brains should be sucked out because it is filled with poisonous thinking.

Old 11-21-2016, 07:25 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Speaking of public crudeness and vulgarity one only needs to look to the protestors all over the nation (particularly Portland, Oregon) after Trump won the election.

Old 11-22-2016, 09:32 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,649,540 times
probably.

Old 11-22-2016, 10:57 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
For one they may lose their right to kill a baby full term by drilling the babies head and sucking out the brains and collapsing the skull to pull the dead baby out. We are such a great nation and to stoop so low to actually think this is not barbaric on a society .

Hillary found nothing wrong with this practice. Of course her brains should be sucked out because it is filled with poisonous thinking.
Answer the question. Why did this man tell a black girl that Trump won and she lost when he has no clue whether or not she even voted or who she voted for if she did vote.

So what does "Trump won and you lost" mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies