Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 08:57 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I didn't know this would trigger the winners....

Well, maybe a little!

THIS IS AWESOME!!! LOL!
You have no intelligent, rational response, do you?

THIS IS AWESOME!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
I feel sorry for you. Maybe later one of your bits of nonsense will make me mad, but really at the moment I feel sorry that your pleasures in life are mere making others upset.
OP is yet another white male, likely with low education and skill levels, who has discovered that the only way he can feel significant, valued, and powerful in society-- because they all SO want that elusive power -- is to go online and post ridiculous garbage.

Poor guy.

Old 11-21-2016, 09:03 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,854 times
I'm gonna love these 4 years because I've already loved these 2 weeks!

Old 11-21-2016, 09:05 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
OP is yet another white male, likely with low education and skill levels, who has discovered that the only way he can feel significant, valued, and powerful in society-- because they all SO want that elusive power -- is to go online and post ridiculous garbage.

Poor guy.
Oh wow, and the "educated" one loves spending her time bashing the "uneducated" because that's what her education taught her to do?

Poor girl.

Old 11-21-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Oh wow, and the "educated" one loves spending her time bashing the "uneducated" because that's what her education taught her to do?

Poor girl.

The OP is a a poster who consistently goes out of his way to provoke, irritate, and offend. He is someone who has encouraged "domestic warfare." He LOVES to stir the pot. Quite frankly, the LAST thing the United States needs is more incendiary language, more division, and more violence, the very things the alt right crowd, whom the OP seems to worship, fosters. Of all the incredibly hateful stuff the right (and, to a far lesser extent, the left) regularly spews, you're offended by what I said? LOL.

Snowflake need a safe space?

My education taught me that if words don't legitimately support one's argument; if they don't add anything meaningful; if they don't at least express a clear, coherent idea, they shouldn't be expressed.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:20 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,093,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
wow, a liberal insulting obama, who would have thought?

i wouldnt call greywar a snowflake. he doesnt run and hide from things that get under his skin.
I wasn't insulting Obama when I called him President Blackey McBlackenstein. I was insulting the tea party crowd who went nuts when he was elected and raised some red herring about the debt. Something that still wasn't addressed in my post back on page 1.

Trump is seriously talking about a half a trillion dollars in infrastructure spending, on top of tax cuts. Apparently, nothing was learned from the fiscal mismanagement of Dubya. The tea partiers got in an uproar over structural deficits that couldn't be fixed when a half black President was in the White House. Yet they are quiet as a mouse now that a white guy president is talking about throwing money down the drain.

If Trump gets the private sector going again and they get people good jobs, I won't complain. If he sinks hundreds of billions of dollars into infrastructure spending that we don't have... yeah, I'm calling every Republican/Conservative/whatever a hypocrite.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:43 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Here is a pretty good example of what concerns people not so inclined toward the ways of Trump. Sure seems like all too many Trump supporters and Tea Party types think, talk and look like this. Somehow "flattered" for being utter embarrassments when it comes to intelligence, civility and virtue.

..... and love'n every minute of it!
It is going to suck to be you for the next 8 year of your short life.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Suck it up Buttercup.
Suck it, lick it and slurp it!
You betcha! and luv'n every minute.
Because, THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Old 11-21-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I think you miss the point being made here by the people who voted for Trump. It simply does not matter what Trump says, does or does not do. Never has. What matters is that Trump won, they won. The results and/or consequences are not important, as long as the political status quo is upset. That's what matters most...

Already, for example, Trump has made some "adjustments" to walk a little differently from his talk, and as best I can tell, Trump supporters simply don't care. Ask liberals how and why they are disappointed about what Obama did or did not accomplish, and they will tell you. Ask a Trump supporter for any negative related to Trump, and they're stumped.

Why? I best not give my answer...

NOPE!! Because it was all about the Supreme Court. Who cares about 4, or maybe 8 years. I'm looking long term. 25-30 years of handcuffing your ilk.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
What are you talking about?

If you're so into "warfare" and protecting America, I take it you have served your country in the military fighting on the front lines, and that you're willing to do so, again, Big, Bad, BentBow?

Or, are you just one of the many, many guys online who likes to talk tough all the time? You guys are a dime a dozen.

and fight someone elses war?
My dad did that and forbid me to get involved... bwahahahaha!!!!

There is a big enough war here to fight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies