Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 08:32 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Please find the post I say that, I'll wait.
I never said you did, I asked because Stein (the LOON) is singing Castro's praises and you challenged my assertion that she is a LOON.
Obviously I wondered if you agree with her. Do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2016, 10:59 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I never said you did, I asked because Stein (the LOON) is singing Castro's praises and you challenged my assertion that she is a LOON.
Obviously I wondered if you agree with her. Do you?

Still waiting for the post or an apology Pst #237

Old 11-28-2016, 06:30 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Still waiting for the post or an apology Pst #237
You got your answer and there's no need for an apology as a question was asked in post 241 and prior (not a statement) that you still refuse to answer. Wonder why that is?

Reading comprehension is fundamental.

Old 05-16-2017, 08:52 AM

35,062 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofford View Post
Concerning the 1.5 million vote lead, how many of those votes were from illegals living in California? Why is California always a blue state now? Nevada and Arizona are turning blue for the same reason, overwhelmed by illegals whom are blessed (and bribed) by the democrats, with federal tax dollars. California is so lopsided with the welfare rolls, it's sick. Republicans couldn't elect another Nixon, Reagan, or Schwarzenegger if the tried, not without paying illegals more than the democrats pay them. Millions of republicans voters are stranded on the west coast.

The republicans should change the laws about who can vote, only real citizens with a proper ID/drivers license should be able to vote. They better get busy with changing the laws about citizenship, concerning anchor babies, and start deporting. They should immediately terminate welfare payments/state & federal funding they give to illegals, and use that money to increase funding to the INS for more deportations. How much per person does it cost to drive a bus load of illegals down to Mexico and dump them? Cut the welfare and go after the people that hire them, and they will self deport after the first few million are forcibly deported.
I've had much the same thought. I wonder if someone could use freedom of information laws to retrieve voter records for a particular California county and match them up to citizenship records. I would pick one county, maybe Los Angeles so that the task doesn't become overwhelming.

I note that in 1976 California went red by more than 15%. I don't count 1980 and 1984 since Reagan was a popular former governor. 1988 went narrowly to Bush I. Since then California has been deep blue, so I'm suspicious, even though personally I'm a very liberal Democrat. I think the results of such a search could be revealing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies