Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2016, 07:42 AM

36,657 posts, read 67,519,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
Because we want your natural resources and we don't want an even longer Mexican border.
Your obviously just a rabid states rights fan which is fine, just try and vote that way more in the future. A little consistency goes a long way. You can't keep switching sides anytime a dem is president.
A dem?

Haha California should have left decades ago.

There is nothing in it for us but to support out of state moochers.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Good to know who you value as a citizen. Here's an example of those that you so love....
The lovely "undocumented resident" FELON who killed Kate Steinle

So, either you really believe people like this person are the type you want to keep around or are just trolling.
Which is it?
Just trying to clear up any confusion or doubts...

Suspect in San Francisco woman's death deported 5 times - CNN.com
Nope. HAD THE FEDERAL GOVT DONE ITS JOB OF SECURING THE BORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE, THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

You can remove the felons immediately-but not the rest. We've adopted them as our own.

California lawmakers to Trump: ‘if you want to get to (immigrants), you have to go through us’

Old 12-11-2016, 07:48 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,944,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Hahaha no secession groups from all over the world convened in Russia to put together a statement that would be presented to the UN.

Texas, Northern Ireland, Catalonia, Puerto Rico, Quebec etc. all had representation at this gathering.

#FAIL

It's a far cry from Trump now pivoting the US for Russian control.

How pathetic.
Oh so that makes it legit...
Forget about his Russian wife and moving to Russia and whatnot.

You're interesting to say the least. It's as if you're a personification of everything wrong with California wrapped up in one person. Everything from the inconstistent stances on everything, to the complete oblivious view of reality. It's almost as if you're account was actually set up by a right wing group trying to expose left wing hypocrisy in California.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:50 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
I'm fine with CA going. So long as all of them who are here in NV repatriate.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
Oh so that makes it legit...
Forget about his Russian wife and moving to Russia and whatnot.

You're interesting to say the least. It's as if you're a personification of everything wrong with California wrapped up in one person. Everything from the inconstistent stances on everything, to the complete oblivious view of reality. It's almost as if you're account was actually set up by a right wing group trying to expose left wing hypocrisy in California.
Hahaha someone's been reading too much Breitbart again.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Nope. HAD THE FEDERAL GOVT DONE ITS JOB OF SECURING THE BORDER IN THE FIRST PLACE, THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

You can remove the felons immediately-but not the rest. We've adopted them as our own.

California lawmakers to Trump: ‘if you want to get to (immigrants), you have to go through us’
Your own politicians in your own linked article want to prevent a border fence. You're not even reading your own articles.

Seriously....this is what I'm talking about. I'm beginning to seriously think your account is fake. There's no way this can be real.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:53 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
No I agree with the FELONS going that's already happening under Obama.(Nothing New).
No, unfortunately it's not otherwise you'd not have the incidents like Kate Steinle and many others happening.

Suspect in San Francisco woman's death deported 5 times - CNN.com

Let me be about as clear as I can be with this, and it's a stance I've stated before. We need to shut down the borders first, shut 'em down TIGHT. This is OUR responsibility as a nation.

As for the illegal aliens already here, we as a nation are partly responsible for them being in this country to begin with as we elected and allowed the leaders to do virtually NOTHING to stop the flow. That being the case we need to take responsibility for OUR lack of action and do a few things.
1.Issue work permits for those that have already been here for a certain length of time AFTER a full background check.
2. Immediately send the rest packing.
3. Force employers via various means (fines/jail) to cease hiring any illegal worker. No more of this "I didn't know" because in most cases they DO know.
4. The people that were brought here when young should get a visa as they had no choice in the matter.
5. As a now new LEGAL person you do NOT get to automatically bring your family in from whatever country you fled. They have to get in line just like everyone else.
6. Any major crime committed by someone not a citizen gets the boot the day they are released from prison after finishing their sentence and be permanently barred from re-entry, I don't care how many family,friends etc they have here. You've blown your chance(s) to live here.
7. Severe penalties to ANY official,private person,business or clergy that harbors or assists ANY illegal alien from this point on that should INCLUDE fines and/or jail.
No automatic citizenship for anyone, you apply just like everyone else and wait in line. Screw up with respect to the visa requirements/renewals etc? Case by case deportation or another penalty. No more overstaying or "forgetting" to leave or renew.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Hahaha someone's been reading too much Breitbart again.
No, I read the Bloomberg article on post #420. At least attempt to keep up. You're embarrasing the entire state of California.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:56 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:

California lawmakers to Trump: ‘if you want to get to (immigrants), you have to go through us
On this <bold> we actually agree, as you'll see in my prior post I deal with that issue directly.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I'm fine with CA going. So long as all of them who are here in NV repatriate.
Actually if I had to take a state with us, it would be Nevada.

What a massive buffer NV is between us and points east.

Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies