Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 08:10 PM

4,135 posts, read 2,838,158 times

Advertisements

Lock her up!! Lock her up!!! Lock her ummmmm, so.... anyone catch the football game last night?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2016, 08:11 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Ok then, Liberals now want Hillary locked up? Aren't they still investigating Hillary? Did he say he will he shut down the investigation? My how things are being spun.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:14 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,445,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
I just wanted social justice equality-obsessed pusillanimous sanctimonious progressive putrescent automatons to get their feeeeeeeelings shoved you know where.
Vindictiveness and petty spite?

Old 11-22-2016, 08:15 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Disagree with trump. The citizens have suffered enough under the likes of a Hillary Clinton, examples should be made.
Trump and the Clinton's are friends. If you guys really believed Trump would do this then shame on you for believing his BS on the campaign trail. And there was a lot of BS from him.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:17 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,771 times
I'm not too surprised, it sets a bad precedence. Plus given the climate of the left right now in total turmoil and anarchy...there's no telling what their reaction would be.

By doing this Trump is being "Presidential" by making amends with the left, and unifying the country.

If anything, Democrats should be praising him for this maneuver. This is just what they wanted.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:24 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
I'm not too surprised, it sets a bad precedence. Plus given the climate of the left right now in total turmoil and anarchy...there's no telling what their reaction would be.

By doing this Trump is being "Presidential" by making amends with the left, and unifying the country.

If anything, Democrats should be praising him for this maneuver. This is just what they wanted.
Wrong, he never intended to do anything about Hillary. It was just his rhetoric to get elected. He preyed on what people wanted to hear and ran with it. He loved all the chants "lock her up". It fed his ego. Good grief guys, get a clue.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:28 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Wrong, he never intended to do anything about Hillary. It was just his rhetoric to get elected. He preyed on what people wanted to hear and ran with it. He loved all the chants "lock her up". It fed his ego. Good grief guys, get a clue.
It's sad this type of forehead-slapping obviousness even had to be stated, but here we are.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:35 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,009,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I think you're in cold denial.

Personally, I think that he did. But it was probably discussed privately amongst analysts and legal experts, and they advised against it.

The Democratic left wing establishment is in total disarray, chaotic, and unpredictable at this moment. They don't know what to do with themselves. They are in full blown panic.

Pursuing charges against Hillary would only make the left more belligerent and self destructive than they already are.

If you think that these protests are bad now...just imagine if he would have set up Hillary to be prosecuted prosecuted. We're likely to see the left turn into a home grown Al Aqueda of sorts.

Trump really hasn't had a bad thing to say about her since he washed her in the election--and the reason for that is obvious...he's trying to unify the country (to quell protests and gain confidence of the Democrats in Congress).

How you can't see that, but insist on looking for a crack in the cement to say "i told ya so"is beyond me.

Either way, The Republicans have the Presidency, The House, The Senate and Governships...game set match.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:38 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
itshim I think it's you who is in denial. The Clintons and Trumps were good friends only a few short years ago. Trump did what he did to get elected, and everything is a clean slate come January.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:41 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Arrow Demcrates is afriad of the Truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
All blather and fake news.
Fake News my butt! All of these points are real and Lynch would never prosecute!

But, Sessions will.

This is wickedness at the highest level to achieve World Globalism! Going forward will should clean the slate and if Democrats want any credibility they should be the ones up front for justice!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies