Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 02:53 PM

7,272 posts, read 5,311,312 times

Advertisements

The dust has barely settled from the election. Each time Trump comes out and appears to soften his blow based on his campaign words, all I can do is laugh. And not at Trump, but at many of the voters who are just plain naive and utterly stupid in voting for Trump based on what he said/promised. It's one thing to vote for Trump as vote against Hillary, or to vote Republican not Democrat, but I know many voters foamed at the mouth listening to Trump and that's what they voted on. Talk about some of the gullible right voters.

I did not vote for Trump. But I saw through his words, nasty at times, and his promises. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING on the campaign trail had nothing to do about Trump being president, but was all about him becoming president, and there is a huge difference between the two. He was doing one thing and one thing only with his words, targeting his voting market. Obviously it worked. You weren't duped, but those complaining were just too stupid top realize what was going on.

Now he's starting to make decisions. Not going after Hillary is one of them, and I think a good one. That is so low on the priority list of what he needs to do, and it was just what his voters wanted to hear at the time. As an Independent liberal I expected him to soften his words with his actions, because some of the things he was saying/promising were laughable. Now we'll see how smart of a president he will be by his actions. Good start.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2016, 02:55 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,477,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxMIKEpdx View Post
Maybe Trump knows something about Clinton's health that we are not privy to. Could be pure compassion on his part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OotsaPootsa View Post
And pure speculation on yours.
Well.............................DUH

That's why the first word in my post was "Maybe".

BTW, this whole thread is nothing but speculation.
On everyone's part.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:09 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,778,258 times
It will not be Trumps job to Lock her up.

That will be Jeff Sessions job.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:21 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,912,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Which obvious crime F. Lee Bailey?
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Stop lying, you know what I am talking about. You people make me sick.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:23 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,602,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
You should have stopped after the first sentence. The second one is opinion and speculation.

I more or less agree with Trump, although I don't think she isn't without fault in all the accusations. But enough is enough. Trump is taking the high road and if something more serious were to be brought to light, they can always reopen the investigation.

Once he takes office he has bigger fish to fry than to pursue something that has been rehashed a hundred times.
The president doesn't even have authority to do it, my god his supporters are so incredibly gullible.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:26 PM

26,654 posts, read 15,208,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Smart move on Trump's part...it would always be seen as political payback, no matter how richly she deserved it.

I wonder if this includes the FBI's criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation.
True.

The dishonest media was spinning the lock her up chants as a 3rd world move to silence opposition and ignored that they were talking about rule of law where Hillary is not above the laws of the little people.

We have several emails where Hillary directed her maid (without clearance) to access and print off classified info. The maid admitted to the media that it routinely happened. Hillary broke the law. If a low level CIA guy had his babysitter routinely access and print off classified info he would likely face jail.

The country is divided and the Alt-Left would riot in the streets if laws were applied to Hillary.

The best move is to let Hillary escape rule of law.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:33 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,778,258 times
True, "The Donald" will not go after her.... It is not his job and would look vindictive, if he had any involvement.
He didn't say Jeff Sessions won't go after her. But, you Snowflakes will call him a liar, anyway.

Remember, Steve Bannon is Trumps personal adviser. Steve Bannon.
Never tell your enemy your plans, remember. I distinctly remember Trump saying he would tell ISIS one thing and do the opposite. He was adamant about the frustration with Obama telling "the enemy" our plans... Remember.

Let me ask everyone... Including Obama and Clinton. Have you ever been played?

Old 11-22-2016, 03:36 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,967,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Stop lying, you know what I am talking about. You people make me sick.
She was the Secretary of State. She was authorized to gather and transmit defense information. As far as we know, she didn't lose any.

Old 11-22-2016, 03:36 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,902,890 times
Cool Proscute!

I think the kind of Politics that HRC and the Clinton Cartel should be fully exposed.

We have Cartel action that tis worldwide and many foreign Government and Criminals like Soros that should be finally brought to justice. It is the mind set of the Globalist and the Clintons that the basic right to Vote does not matter.

We have Money Laundering, Racketeering, and Intent.

Let's look at the list and all of these public and private figures are connected.

1. Soros (head of the Snake)
  2. President Obama who use resources of the US Gov to Put HRC as the Nest POtUS.
  3. Debbie Shultz and Donna Brazil conspired to fix the vote for the nominee HRC
  4. John Pedesta conspire with foreign gov and US the Gov to their advantage.
  5. Collusion with the Clinton foundation for Money Laundering to HRC Camp.
  6. Donna Mills and Huma
  7. The Clinton Private server
  8. The leak and hacking of top secrets.
  9. Patrick Kennedy trying to make a deal with the FBI

This is more than a over sight of the law!

Old 11-22-2016, 03:38 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,967,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I think the kind of Politics that HRC and the Clinton Cartel should be fully exposed.

We have Cartel action that tis worldwide and many foreign Government and Criminals like Soros that should be finally brought to justice. It is the mind set of the Globalist and the Clintons that the basic right to Vote does not matter.

We have Money Laundering, Racketeering, and Intent.

Let's look at the list and all of these public and private figures are connected.

1. Soros (head of the Snake)
  2. President Obama who use resources of the US Gov to Put HRC as the Nest POtUS.
  3. Debbie Shultz and Donna Brazil conspired to fix the vote for the nominee HRC
  4. John Pedesta conspire with foreign gov and US the Gov to their advantage.
  5. Collusion with the Clinton foundation for Money Laundering to HRC Camp.
  6. Donna Mills and Huma
  7. The Clinton Private server
  8. The leak and hacking of top secrets.
  9. Patrick Kennedy trying to make a deal with the FBI

This is more than a over sight of the law!

All blather and fake news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies