Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2016, 06:04 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,446,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by River_Dawg View Post
I thought about it but I would get killed for speaking against the rape of 7 year old girls in a Muslim country.
So your burning desire for justice for the Muslim sisters is outweighed by regard for your own personal safety.

Quote:
Its not like a christian nation where you cant speak freely
Can you list these Christian nations where you can't speak freely, please? Thanks!

Old 11-23-2016, 06:05 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,342,936 times
What a shock, ignorant third world people do crazy things. Much like ignorant third world Christians, Atheists and anything else.

When you show me some Muslims here marrying and screwing 6 year old girls I'll be the first one to pick up my rear end and protest it as disgusting and fully expect the judicial system to get involved. Much like when old white guys rape and molest them. Much like the Catholic priests molest them.

One big difference is people here seem to think that because third world extremists do things, all people believe and do these things. If you're Catholic do you like to rape little boys? Probably not. Did you support it? Of course not.

Fact is, people died a lot sooner and got married and had kids a lot earlier. Doesn't mean I like it or want that here and now. Different time, different stuff is acceptable. Not that long ago people would look down on woman for leaving their husbands. They'd be expected to just throw on some makeup and glasses to cover the bruises. Not that long ago our founding fathers thought only land owners should vote. White, male, land owners. Everyone was created equal except those that were better.

Things change.

Here is a pro tip, just about all religious zealots believe some pretty ridiculous things.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Behaviors are dependent on the percentage population, but trouble is on the horizon.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ure-study.html
Those zany Canadians, eh?

Old 11-23-2016, 06:06 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
What a shock, ignorant third world people do crazy things. Much like ignorant third world Christians, Atheists and anything else.

When you show me some Muslims here marrying and screwing 6 year old girls I'll be the first one to pick up my rear end and protest it as disgusting and fully expect the judicial system to get involved. Much like when old white guys rape and molest them. Much like the Catholic priests molest them.

One big difference is people here seem to think that because third world extremists do things, all people believe and do these things. If you're Catholic do you like to rape little boys? Probably not. Did you support it? Of course not.
Rotherham 1400

Old 11-23-2016, 06:08 PM

934 posts, read 1,346,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
That does not define nor decide secular/non-secular state.

Legislature must meet a higher bar/criteria than simply being written in scripture.
So you are saying muslim nations do have a legislative bodies in their governments?

Old 11-23-2016, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Rotherham 1400
They married and screwed 6 year old girls?

Old 11-23-2016, 06:09 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,101,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post

Yes.. it is it is disgusting.

However, consider the times that these scriptures were written.... it was normal back then considering that the life span was much shorter. People married and started their lives much earlier. Catholic cultures of the past approved of marriage at puberty... certainly not acceptable today.

There is always a danger when you take certain scriptures (regardless of religion) literally or twist them for personal intent.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:09 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,662,137 times
Quote:
Educate me? You are defending a rapist, you are you are the one who needs educating son
I am not the person who keeps asking questions. You are.

Thus it is very clear that you wanted answers and information.

I am also not anyone's "son", but alas, a woman in her late 30's.

It would do you no small amount of good to ask yourself about your assumptions before you ask others hypothetical questions.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:10 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,101,447 times
Quote:
So you are saying muslim nations do have a legislative bodies in their governments?
Please.. you are smarter than that.

The existence of legislative government bodies doesn't indicate secular status.

Old 11-23-2016, 06:10 PM

934 posts, read 1,346,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OotsaPootsa View Post
So your burning desire for justice for the Muslim sisters is outweighed by regard for your own personal safety.

Can you list these Christian nations where you can't speak freely, please? Thanks!
Typo .... you speak freely in christian nation, thanks for correcting that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies