Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 01:39 PM

10,233 posts, read 6,317,831 times

Advertisements

After that Hillary ******* plane episode, gun ownership probably is going to increase among women too, including White Women to protect themselves from Lunatic White MALES. Seems it is open season on anyone who isn't a Straight White Christian Trump Supporting Male.

Old 11-28-2016, 02:13 PM

487 posts, read 1,816,305 times
This is true, went to pick up a AR-15 Saturday and there was a line of Black folks buying, good for them. I also notice a lot more at the range too.

Old 11-28-2016, 02:18 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
After that Hillary ******* plane episode, gun ownership probably is going to increase among women too, including White Women to protect themselves from Lunatic White MALES. Seems it is open season on anyone who isn't a Straight White Christian Trump Supporting Male.
Open season? I haven't seen any such thing as you're describing. My lady didn't go for Trump and makes no bones about it and nobody is attacking her. Which would be a serious mistake at any rate. She's not one to trifle with and has proven that beyond any contestation. Though she's far from imposing looking, she's a wolverine needs be. Honey Badger Don't Care!

I haven't spoken with any women who are more worried about being assaulted than before Trump was elected. That doesn't seem to be a huge concern amongst the ladies I know. I don't personally know anyone, men or women, who feel that victimization of women is going to be ignored and/or condoned because of Trump's election either. Maybe some might feel somehow justified in that, but if they try and act on that I do believe there may be a wake up and smell the cordite moment in their future.

Or some such other painful lesson.

Old 11-28-2016, 02:19 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Funny how they finally figure out the intent of the 2nd amendment when it's a government they don't like....

Old 11-28-2016, 02:21 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,442,558 times
Gun up! It's your right!

Old 11-28-2016, 03:35 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
I don't understand why southern blacks didn't take up arms for self-defense in the days of Jim Crow. A few rounds of buckshot would have discouraged the cross burners. They were going to get lynched anyway, so why not send a few whites to hell in the process?
Probably because they'd lynch the wife and children too...and get away with it.

That said, I wish black folks had killed a LOT more 'necks in Dixie.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:10 PM

487 posts, read 1,816,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Funny how they finally figure out the intent of the 2nd amendment when it's a government they don't like....
I'm Black and have own guns for quite awhile, we didn't just figure anything out, we just keep quiet. But come at me and my family and you will find out that everyone in this household own guns and know how to shoot. I know many Black families like this.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:25 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Win-win for gun owners. Nice to see more law abiding minorities getting on board and choosing to defend themselves. Seeing all the violence in the streets from BLM and Hillary rioters these days, that's probably a really good idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That ain't why they're buying those guns.

YOU are the reason they're buying the guns. Lol...now you know.

Wow, I did not know we have a problem with gun owners killing minorities

Is there an epidemic of white folk hitting up the hood at night?

I guess thugs can't help but believe nonsense like that.

70 people shot 9 killed in Chicago over Thanksgiving weekend. 1000 more shootings this year than last year.

I'm pretty sure they are buying guns to protect themselves from the rampant lawless BS, not from law abiding gun owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAB6120 View Post
I'm Black and have own guns for quite awhile, we didn't just figure anything out, we just keep quiet. But come at me and my family and you will find out that everyone in this household own guns and know how to shoot. I know many Black families like this.
Common sense is colorblind. Cheers!

Old 11-28-2016, 05:29 PM

28,667 posts, read 18,784,602 times
This topic is a lot more entertaining and a lot less vicious on the gun forums.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:34 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Several years ago my local newspaper, the Washington Post, in an editorial called for a complete ban on civilian ownership of firearms. I suspect that their subscriber list took a sudden and serious drop as not long after that editorial their position had become (evolved?) to calling for "common sense" gun control laws (and never again did they mention a ban). I think a little hit to their circulation and bottom line caused them to (publicly at least) alter their position. So when I hear people calling for "common sense" gun laws I suspect that a lot of them have as their ultimate goal a complete ban on civilian ownership of firearms.
Of course it is their goal!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies