Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 12:35 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJR1 View Post
Alt-right is about stopping white genocide.

You're either with the alt-right and want white children to have a future, or with the progressives who want them extinct.

Choose your side wisely, the world is watching.
Dude, I know what the Alt-Right is. I'm not going to entertain your misinformation...

And plagiarism is a sign someone doesn't have original ideas to share...

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...ernative-right

Old 11-26-2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
If the military took a side then the values America stood for would go down with it.

The loss of uncountable lives centuries ago for this very reason would go in vain.

It would take only one side.. Humanity

Behind closed doors, my friends and I have talked about "race war" quite a few times. They have all asked me, "If there is a race war, whose side will you be choosing? white or black?"

White people gave me life, my life has been saved by a black man before. he saved me from drowning (in the ocean) How should I choose?

How about we all work together as a team?
Moral dilemmas have been part of America since our founding.. There has always been people willing to fight for what's right (i.e. abolitionist, Civil Rights activists, Women's rights activists, gay rights activists, etc., etc.) and there has always been people willing to fight for evil (Confederates, KKK, Dixiecrats, Southern conservatives, Alt-righters, etc., etc.)...

Righteous values don't define America, struggle defines America. All progress has been hard fought...

Old 11-26-2016, 12:42 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,504 times
On one side you have Alt-right. On the other you have Ctrl-left.

Old 11-26-2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
On one side you have Alt-right. On the other you have Ctrl-left.
There you go, making up stuff. Let's all take a step back and just deal with the facts please...

Old 11-26-2016, 12:45 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Moral dilemmas have been part of America since our founding.. There has always been people willing to fight for what's right (i.e. abolitionist, Civil Rights activists, Women's rights activists, gay rights activists, etc., etc.) and there has always been people willing to fight for evil (Confederates, KKK, Dixiecrats, Southern conservatives, Alt-righters, etc., etc.)...

Righteous values don't define America, struggle defines America. All progress has been hard fought...
Most of the evils you mentioned were democrat policies FYI. The fight to end slavery, segregation, fight for women's rights, civil rights, etc were almost exclusively republican policies. It was not until all was won that the democrat party jumped on board with the civil rights act, which was bi-lateral legislation.

Old 11-26-2016, 12:46 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Black Friday Matters.
I haven't gone to that Hel* hole Black Friday in 2 years but I did not hear about any stores being blocked, at least where I live..

Old 11-26-2016, 12:47 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
They basically want black people to shop and black stores. There is nothing wrong with this. And if you a one of those people that ***** about how "they need to fix their own communities...blah blah blah...bootstraps"...economic empowerment is a huge part of that. Since nobody wants to come up all them reparations. Studies have shown that black dollars have like the shortest circulation time with its own people compared to other groups. I see no problem with this at all. Of course, people act like race doesn't matter once money is involved. They want to be able to treat blacks like crap then get mad when they start talking about shopping elsewhere.

Kansas City businesses notice boost in sales, credit ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement | fox4kc.com

Nothing wrong with it at all. But that wasn't quite their message, was it? It had something to do with disrupting shopping, which they did in Chicago on the Mag Mile last year where retailers lost a lot of money. That's their agenda.

Support = okay
Disruption of others = not okay

Old 11-26-2016, 01:00 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Seriously how can you possible help economically a group of idiots like these people!!!

BLM Plans To Block White-Owned Stores On Black Friday | The Daily Caller
Amazing how many racist idiots there are out there. Can you imagine the outrage if white, anti-BLM protesters blocked black-owned businesses? I'm betting the MSM and divider-in-chief will work to support these a-holes.

Old 11-26-2016, 01:10 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaOnTheHudson View Post
Yeah, the American public is way complacent for that. The bigger concern is the growing apathy within the electorate. It's becoming comical, such as it is politics is becoming the new "cable".
For the sakes of many Blacks, there had better not be a race war. We always see what happens in a crucible like atmosphere , when race is front and center of popular opinion. The prison riots in Ca. , following desegregation of prisons , mirrors in many ways what we are seeing today unfold in the nation. Though never as violent, the other crucial signs such as racial unrest and tribalism are identical. In a nutshell. Blacks in the prison system became a law unto themselves. Always hostile to Whites and in particular to weaker White members of the prison population. Nothing could be done as the authorities were overwhelmed and hoped conditions would improve as the groups became to more accustomed to each other. Not happening and the murders, the rapes, the extortion by Black prisoners continued. Until one day a group of White prisoners said enough is enough . They organized and trained themselves , becoming a protective force for White Prisoners in the prison system. A final battle was won in San Quentin prison and so the reign of Black domination came to a close. Takeaway lesson for all : Whites , whether Christians, Jews or Atheists will act , have no doubts, when Black behavior, even allowing for the little leeway we afford them, is no longer acceptable , Whites will respond.

For so long now, aggressive Black behavior, still Blacks do commit more violent crime in general , could be explained away by SJW's as systemic failures in policy and government or defended by Blacks in their communities the way a misguided mother tells of how her son could do no wrong even when proved without a shadow of a doubt he did. We have seen enough of evidence, where Blacks have gone out of their ways to contort evidence , yes the camera phones, or just resist arrest as if your stock in the Black community depends on it. Ever wonder why so many cops just hate dealing with Black people. Even in liberal strongholds such as my own city of San Francisco, minority cops such as Asians, have been exposed for emails containing statements describing their own discomfort, unease and general discontent in dealing with Blacks. Some of the comments and sentiments can not be repeated as they go down the road of bestial and jungle comments in regards to Black manner and appearance. This all coming from minority Mexicans, Filipino, Chinese American and Korean American members of the police force. After an investigation some were suspended. So, for Blacks to even consider a few minority faces at a BLM rally constitutes a general love for BLM and Blacks in society in general is sadly inaccurate and not representative of how others, not just Whites, do think of Black behavior and their community as a whole.

The message is clear , the divide becomes even greater with other groups the more you elect to not cooperate and live as though you alone are the United States. Look around and see an growing Hispanic community, 30% voting for Trump in 2016. Expect to see the Hispanic community grow even more, allied to stronger interaction with the White Community. Mixed marriages, greater than any other ethnic groups, will make the bonds even stronger in the future. Little do Blacks realize it, they are pushing themselves to the fringes. If they do not begin to get serious , they will be pushed beyond the point of no return. Could it be years from now, several decades away, where Blacks no longer hold the position they hold, to be relegated to secondary importance by a Hispanic community proud to be working for a better future for all. Not the constant whining and acting out by Blacks bringing their racial past around with them like a badge of honor. Far too many Whites are now sick and tired of the elements within the Black community , which other "respectable and civilized" Blacks elect to ignore and pass it off as outside their control. These Blacks are worse than any "perceived" racist, they shirk responsibility and maintain the status quo as it stands, to profit in status and otherwise from a form of ethnic suppression from within.

For the cultivated, sophisticated and worldly Blacks, all that work might have been in vain. You tried to have the best of both worlds, must have been a trip to sup with the "enemy" then return to the real roots , and share time between the two. Now, the amount of receptive White people, not all rednecks either it must be said, is seriously declining. Where there was complacency before, now there is an awakening. We need to see what Blacks can do for themselves, contributions in the real sense, then maybe a rebuilding of trust can begin again.

Old 11-26-2016, 03:11 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Dude, I know what the Alt-Right is. I'm not going to entertain your misinformation...

And plagiarism is a sign someone doesn't have original ideas to share...

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...ernative-right
SPLC is a hate group lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies