Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 04:08 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJR1 View Post
SPLC is a hate group lol.
Sounds like something you'll say. To most of us, they log hate groups and provide useful and accurate data...

Old 11-26-2016, 04:46 PM

8,066 posts, read 12,779,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Seriously how can you possible help economically a group of idiots like these people!!!

BLM Plans To Block White-Owned Stores On Black Friday | The Daily Caller
Maybe you don't help them. I personally do not care if people CHOOSE to live in poverty.

Old 11-26-2016, 06:33 PM

15,635 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
[snip]

Turn off Fox News and the conservative echo chamber and read about BLM. This is the only way you'll understand...
I have seen Blacks chanting to kill police, looting, destroying private proper, killing police for wearing a police uniform, blocking shoppers from stores, and excusing lawless behavior by felons. Do you really think reading about BLM means a damn thing? Actions show BLM is a hate group in my opinion. I despise anyone who supports BLM.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 11-26-2016 at 08:00 PM..

Old 11-26-2016, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I have seen Blacks chanting to kill police, looting, destroying private proper, killing police for wearing a police uniform, blocking shoppers from stores, and excusing lawless behavior by felons. Do you really think reading about BLM means a damn thing? Actions show BLM is a hate group in my opinion. I despise anyone who supports BLM.
I have seen whites commit the largest and most evil acts of genocide in both the 18th century and 19th century . I've seen whites fire bomb churches full of innocent children. I've seen whites burn down industry just because it was ran by blacks. I've seen whites lynch a black man in your home state of Texas just for being black... Don't try and lecture on right from wrong. Your attempt won't hold water...

Yes, actions speak louder than words and judging an entire group for what a few in that group "chant" speaks even louder... But not about the situation; about that person...

Jesus Christ was despised.. Sometimes being despised by those with a foundation of oppression is a badge of honor... It might just mean you're doing the right thing...

Old 11-26-2016, 09:05 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
One thing to keep in mind though is that we have mainstream media being friendly to groups like BLM, not so much with the KKK . I never see KKK leaders or supporters speaking on CNN or MSNBC or writing articles in the New York Times .

Also check out the guy that is the front runner for DNC chair
Ellison has been friendly with hate groups like Nation of Islam

Old 11-26-2016, 09:07 PM

Ellison is a disciple of this hate ..

"Minister Louis Farrakhan has led the Nation of Islam, a Black Muslim sect, for the past twenty years. He and his followers have expressed prejudice against whites, Catholics, the United States, and homosexuals, but their most extreme statements are directed at Jews. Farrakhan has said that whites are "blue eyed devils," that Jews are "bloodsuckers," that Jews controlled the slave trade, and currently control the government, the media, and various Black individuals and organizations. The group's newspaper The Final Call promotes anti-Semitic literature and an anti-white statement of beliefs called "The Muslim Program.""

Old 11-26-2016, 09:08 PM

Keith Ellison Once Proposed Making A Separate Country For Blacks | The Daily Caller

Old 11-26-2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Ellison is a disciple of this hate ..

"Minister Louis Farrakhan has led the Nation of Islam, a Black Muslim sect, for the past twenty years. He and his followers have expressed prejudice against whites, Catholics, the United States, and homosexuals, but their most extreme statements are directed at Jews. Farrakhan has said that whites are "blue eyed devils," that Jews are "bloodsuckers," that Jews controlled the slave trade, and currently control the government, the media, and various Black individuals and organizations. The group's newspaper The Final Call promotes anti-Semitic literature and an anti-white statement of beliefs called "The Muslim Program.""
Keith Ellison is the perfect choice to lead the DNC. Hopefully he gets the position..

Old 11-26-2016, 09:12 PM

1,359 posts, read 1,171,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Seriously how can you possible help economically a group of idiots like these people!!!

BLM Plans To Block White-Owned Stores On Black Friday | The Daily Caller
Democrats have tried for decades and they've failed.

Old 11-26-2016, 09:59 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I have seen whites commit the largest and most evil acts of genocide in both the 18th century and 19th century ...
Getting on in years, aren't you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies