Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2016, 02:19 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times

Advertisements

Nothing like fighting racism with racism!

...and they believe themselves to be the intelligent ones?

All I see are a bunch of Donkeys pretending they're Horses.

Old 11-25-2016, 02:37 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Yes.

There doesn't seem to be anything I, as a third-generation Danish-American with skin about as white as this text box, can do to not be racist or considered racist. I'm racist because I exist. I'm racist because of my DNA, because whiteness is inherently evil. I'm racist because I've benefited from all this white privilege. I don't hate white people thus I'm a white supremacist. I don't go around constantly checking and apologizing for my white privelege therefore I'm a terrible ally. By my mere existence as a white person I'm oppressing all non-white people. People can't be racist against me or my genes / ethnicity because racism is by definition a structural system we're all trapped in that benefits white people at the expense of all non-white people. There's no place for my kind in a diverse future, and Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People. OH, and don't let me forget that even talking about this is WHITE FRAGILITY and white tears...

And you hear this over and over and over and over again, and you start to realize... there's nothing I can do (other than just be what I want to see in the world, what I think is right)... there's nothing I could say, no way I could act that would be true to who I am that would be accepted by some of these people... and you're right about the tribalism, because at a certain point I just have to say "so be it." Okay, you (BLM, SJWs, Regressive Left) keep maintaining I'm racist by birth, so OKAY, I'M RACIST, you win -- I'm white and we're all racists no matter what and perhaps we racists should stick together since we're all lumped together anyway...

Sad but becoming true. White and black regressives calling everyone racist also have no qualms about spewing hate about systemic racism TOWARD BLACK PEOPLE TOO. My GF/ex-GF's niece, who started college this fall, is becoming one of those people. There's no 'free to be you and me' / embracing our differences as individuals / loving or at least respecting everyone to be found here...
You nailed it !!!

The problem with trying to attack an army or a people you can't wipe out is leaving them a path to escape. If there is no path they will fight to the death or surrender. That was the mistake the racist left made. Surrender gains nothing but subjugation. Like the founders of this nation many whites find that unacceptable and would rather die for the right to exist. That may be why so many support Israel. We find ourselves in the same situation.

Old 11-25-2016, 02:37 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Don't worry... a lot of these 'protestors' are being paid to be out there. The so called outrage is an act.
Yep. $10/hr and a tuna sandwich.

All they're doing is proving I was right about them all along.

Thanks for the verification, BLM!

Old 11-25-2016, 03:55 PM

7,770 posts, read 6,376,660 times
Are there any gun shops holding Black Friday sales?

Old 11-25-2016, 04:23 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Very racist but its not the first time BLM has shown how racist they are

A couple gems

Black Lives Matter Cries 'White Supremacy' after Holding 'Color-Only' Meetings at Library | Fox News Insider

Video: Black Lives Matter organizer tells white people to 'get to the back' | PhillyVoice

This is why I thought it was sick and stupid for Hillary to pander to that group.
Trump called them out on their B.S

Old 11-25-2016, 04:39 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
Are there any gun shops holding Black Friday sales?
Cabelas and Bass Pro Shop are. Nobody protesting at the stores here.

BLM must love Trump the way they're doing everything they can to make sure he gets re-elected.

Old 11-25-2016, 05:16 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Seriously how can you possible help economically a group of idiots like these people!!!

BLM Plans To Block White-Owned Stores On Black Friday | The Daily Caller

Don't worry about it. Nothing gets between women and a sale, regardless of who owns the store. And from the spectacle of men lining up to wrestle with each other for that big-screen TV, we can toss them into that category, too.

Old 11-25-2016, 05:21 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,212,564 times
The (B)owe(L) (M)ovement isn't worth crap.

Old 11-25-2016, 05:49 PM

50,765 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Seriously how can you possible help economically a group of idiots like these people!!!

This is why Trump will fail?

What?

Old 11-25-2016, 05:58 PM

439 posts, read 357,251 times
Quote:

I'm still shocked people like yourself shop on Black Friday?

*snickers at own clever pun*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies