Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2016, 05:47 PM

1,504 posts, read 847,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
Really true, that is funny. Trudeau is possibly the best looking world leader. Nothing creepy with saying you adore someone or find them attractive.
In the animal kingdom nature has it that young creatures look CUTE...so they will not be as prone to being cannibalized by their own. Trudeau's puppy dog eyes are just that....he is not handsome...he is puppy dog cure. He has a lisp and he stutters breathlessly...that is not attractive.

I thought that Obama with his swagger and coat tossed over his shoulder was a bit too cool for me...but if you watch Trudeau move about on the world stage...he glides along like a female run way model. He is so preoccupied with his image that it gets tiresome...I do not want a boy who's mother told him he was special all of his life being so damned special IN HIS OWN MIND.

The fools referred to his father as handsome...when he looked like a shark in waiting...even the old conservatives during his fathers stint as PM...called him the shark. His dad was a political predator and cut through opportunist who some compared to Macknivelli. (sorry about the spelling)...

I just wish that democratic electoral systems brought the best out to lead but not so.

Democracy is like two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2016, 05:55 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,516,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
In the animal kingdom nature has it that young creatures look CUTE...so they will not be as prone to being cannibalized by their own. Trudeau's puppy dog eyes are just that....he is not handsome...he is puppy dog cure. He has a lisp and he stutters breathlessly...that is not attractive.

I thought that Obama with his swagger and coat tossed over his shoulder was a bit too cool for me...but if you watch Trudeau move about on the world stage...he glides along like a female run way model. He is so preoccupied with his image that it gets tiresome...I do not want a boy who's mother told him he was special all of his life being so damned special IN HIS OWN MIND.

The fools referred to his father as handsome...when he looked like a shark in waiting...even the old conservatives during his fathers stint as PM...called him the shark. His dad was a political predator and cut through opportunist who some compared to Macknivelli. (sorry about the spelling)...

I just wish that democratic electoral systems brought the best out to lead but not so.

Democracy is like two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Trudeau is hot.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:56 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,418,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
You are skilled. Frankly having dealt with arch conservatives and so called progressive all controlling liberals- I would say that the system is rigged...pardon the pitiful pun.

As for suffering personal irritation - I would say it was personal when I assisted a younger brother in a law suit against what I would say was a progressive governmental agency. Also I knew a family...years back and they were staunch conservatives- powerful banker types...great control over the judiciary.

We took the case all the way to the Supreme Court Of Canada. All I saw was institutional collusion and corruption. It seemed like the old conservative guard on Bay Street used liberals as henchmen to do their bidding and keep things under control.

As for "parallels could be dangerous for you Bachlow"...I may be the classic older guy that knows to much. It does not matter if my persona is not flattering to me....I am beyond being flattered or unflattered.

I am old now...If you want me to shut up and not mention the conservative business tycoon who was giving a private little lunch to what became a liberal prime minister...I saw this as a teenager when I was dating a senators daughter...

So I guess I had better shut up - and not tell anyone that there is no left or right wing in Canada...they are all the same people.
No sir! Do not shut up. I'm enjoying reading your stuff as much as any on here. Opinions are like A******S; everybody's got one. Mine is no more pertinent than yours.

I'm older than your 66 years. I respect and place high value on the right of people to have a contrary opinion and yours are spiced up that extra bit to make them far more palatable then the simple minded right, left, progressive versus RWNJ garbage normally seen here.

Old 11-27-2016, 06:54 PM

24,490 posts, read 33,209,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Trump is totally in love with himself. Trump is out for NO ONE but Trump.
Trump has helped many people without publicity.

Old 11-27-2016, 08:34 PM

21,407 posts, read 10,493,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
People say that's the Mexican president.
Had to look up images of the Mexican president, and I definitely agree with this statement. He is much more to my taste than Trudeau. I don't really get the appeal of Trudeau. He comes off as smarmy and contemptuous, like the kind of guy who would sneer at me just for being from Texas.

Old 11-27-2016, 09:02 PM

439 posts, read 356,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
People say that's the Mexican president.

He's definitely not ugly, but nowhere near as attractive as Trudeau...He's also a tad too short (I'm just being honest)...Looks like he smells great, though.

Old 11-27-2016, 10:23 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,811,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Had to look up images of the Mexican president, and I definitely agree with this statement. He is much more to my taste than Trudeau. I don't really get the appeal of Trudeau. He comes off as smarmy and contemptuous, like the kind of guy who would sneer at me just for being from Texas.
The Mexican president is handsome but short. Trudeau's a very good-looking guy, but, between the 3 of them, President Obama is the most appealing, by far. Tall, good-looking, slim, fit, great smile, dignified, nice voice, intelligent, highly educated, polished, confident, cool. He's the total package.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Trudeau is hot.
Sarcasm I hope. He is just one of those little rich kids who read a book on Marxism and never got over it. Any guy that admires a dictator such as Castro - who killed people to attain dominance...then as a "we are all equal" communist..but dies with net worth of 900 million dollars..is suspect.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
No sir! Do not shut up. I'm enjoying reading your stuff as much as any on here. Opinions are like A******S; everybody's got one. Mine is no more pertinent than yours.

I'm older than your 66 years. I respect and place high value on the right of people to have a contrary opinion and yours are spiced up that extra bit to make them far more palatable then the simple minded right, left, progressive versus RWNJ garbage normally seen here.
Thanks.. like you I have a varied and interesting history. Grew up the son of immigrants...was an outsider in a rough red neck rural neighbourhood. Got hijacked by a debutant as a young guy...saw the top of society and the bottom.

Was involved in the arts all my life...raised four kids - in the over all I have had a good life and was free...the off the beaten path choices I made over time seemed to have been the right ones in the long haul.

As for LEFT and RIGHT wing politics the only experience I can draw from is what I witnessed...and in truth they are one political element. Democracy is a one party system. Getting back to Trudeau - all I can mention here is I wonder what is deep in the heart of this young man.

Could it be if he gained autocratic power that he would release his little hidden demon from within? My dear old mother had a favorite insult...FANATIC.

My dad and his old school Russian friends who had endured communism and the Nazi terror...also had a word used to insult. BUREAUCRAT.

Old 11-28-2016, 09:00 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,934,756 times
What an absolute doucher. This type of idiot (Trudeau) would also likely stand up for Hitler, too. Unreal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies