Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 04:02 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,446,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Are you serious? You're paying too much attention to the lies being told by the same media that told you Hillary was winning. You buy all the lies told about Trump, while you ignore the truth about Hillary Clinton.
You think reporting on polls (which said the election was very close) that predict that one candidate will win invalidates the credibility of the entire media because the other candidate barely pulled it off?

The only poll I've seen that projected a 4 point Hillary advantage was from Fox News.

Fox News Poll: Clinton moves to 4-point edge over Trump | Fox News

Does this mean Fox News can never be believed again?

I look forward to your answer.

Old 11-26-2016, 04:02 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Quote:
Are you serious? You're paying too much attention to the lies being told by the same media that told you Hillary was winning. You buy all the lies told about Trump, while you ignore the truth about Hillary Clinton.
So you're saying that Trump doesn't owe hundreds of millions in loans to the wealthy oligarchs of Russia and that these oligarchs are not Putin allies?

And that Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign advisor, was not working in the Ukraine as a lobbyist for a pro-Russian faction?

And that Trump's tax and spending plan for his administration is not going to add $6T to the debt?

And that Conservative billionaires Adelson, Thiel, and Kochs are not spending their money to create political groups and movements that are pushing Conservative causes?

This is a very interesting world you live in.

Old 11-26-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
I remember I kept telling them the polls were rigged. They laughed.
Maybe that's because you didn't prove the polls were rigged.

Prove it now, and I won't laugh.

Old 11-26-2016, 04:06 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I would agree with you, but if he keeps his meetings with foreign governments behind closed doors, how do we really know what's being discussed? A U.S. President isn't supposed to use his power to promote his personal businesses.
Keep us out of new wars and end the old ones. I'll worry about the rest later.

Old 11-26-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
This is a very interesting world you live in.
His world may be about to get even more interesting, since I just proved that Fox News had Hillary up by 4 points just before the election. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies