Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2016, 07:04 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,738,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Even the president elect?
Is he technically a politician before swearing in? I actually don't follow him on twitter so I'm not sure of the comedy or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 07:06 PM

1,768 posts, read 715,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
Knife and car.
Assault Knife and Assault car*

Old 11-28-2016, 07:19 PM

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
I am not here to argue the banning of all guns but knives ar safer than guns IMO. A couple years ago som me tried to argue that guns and knives had the same death rates and he linked me to a website. It turns out his own facts were wrong, His stats said something like out of all the people stabbed that went to a Philly hospital 1/13 of hem died out of all the people shot that went to a Philly hospital 2/7 died. Of course there is a plethora of different things that go into these stats and you might not believe me any way because I am not willing to scroll through the 1000 posts I have made on this forum to find that link. It out of people stabbed and shot you can see the rates for yourself. Also my cousin who lives in England has been attempted robbed before and since he is relatively athletic, both times someone tried to rob him at knifepoint he sprinted away. While I have family members (Nigeria is a dangerous country) that have outrun a gun before and two that I know have been shot (have scars) they themselves would tell me that Lagos and other cities were less dangerous when the criminals used machetes and knives. Personally if we are talking about Ann isolated incident then a gun is less dangerous cause the criminals have to flee the scene since the sound is so loud. But a knife at most you will here a scream which isn't an unusual sound to hear. This is a complicated subject but I personally would rather have someone come at me with a knife any day than with a gun.
In history who "won" Indians with their knives and arrows or the Spanish and English count other their guns.
I personally am not advocating for gun banning as America is to proliferated within the U.S to think of banning them but any country that hasn't reached Americas level like my ancestral nation of Nigeria I would happily have all criminals revert back to knives and machetes than guns. Nigeria has about 2 game hunters and even then most of those people use knives or arrows to kill their game, that country does not need guns.
As expected, you have no idea what you are talking about. Millions roll into Nigeria from sport hunting. Or, do you only trust the tourists?

Global Outfitters Nigeria Hunting Outfitters - Find your next Hunting Trip Here

Old 11-28-2016, 07:21 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,986,308 times
How long does this crap have to go one until we finally ban ALL immigration for at least a few decades?

They can go to Europe.

The U.S is only so big. We can't continue to flip the bill. And you don't know who the hell is coming in since no one keeps an eye on them.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:24 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
John Kerry was the one who was very much in favor of allowing Somalian refugees into the USA, so he has blood on his hands.

This is the 2nd young male terrorist attack on US soil!!!

This guy was interviewed and he was clear he wants to pray 5 times a day in the open, on campus and seriously there is an issue with very religious young males who don't seem to assimilate and seem to hate the Western world.

Leave them there!

This guy go a place to live, free money and free College and his gratefulness was to drive into his peers and stab people.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:25 PM

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
How long does this crap have to go one until we finally ban ALL immigration for at least a few decades?

They can go to Europe.

The U.S is only so big. We can't continue to flip the bill. And you don't know who the hell is coming in since no one keeps an eye on them.
Thousands of people with no history, no documentation besides some cheap paper to prove who they are or aren't for their track record. What could go wrong? Libs really want this Country to have another 911 but on a larger scale.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:27 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,594,911 times
Sudden-Jihad-Syndrome!

Old 11-28-2016, 07:35 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,073,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
As expected, you have no idea what you are talking about. Millions roll into Nigeria from sport hunting. Or, do you only trust the tourists?

Global Outfitters Nigeria Hunting Outfitters - Find your next Hunting Trip Here
I was in Nigeria this summer, I am no talking about tourists but personal experience. Were in you link does it say Nigeria has millions of dollars from game hunting. I can assure you, while their is probably the occasional person most hunting especially fishing is for substinance and not game. Maybe in and around Abuja their is game hunting but very few people trust the rural areas of Nigeria because of criminality being rampant on the highways. My entire month I spent in Nigeria I did not see one person who looked like they were hunting for fun. While hunting is a big part of the culture in Nigeria, specifically fishing, besides large waterfowl and the occasional deer Nigeria doesn't have large animals compared to other places in Africa, I am in and out of Nigeria.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:37 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
John Kerry was the one who was very much in favor of allowing Somalian refugees into the USA, so he has blood on his hands.

This is the 2nd young male terrorist attack on US soil!!!

This guy was interviewed and he was clear he wants to pray 5 times a day in the open, on campus and seriously there is an issue with very religious young males who don't seem to assimilate and seem to hate the Western world.

Leave them there!

This guy go a place to live, free money and free College and his gratefulness was to drive into his peers and stab people.
Columbus has had Somali refugees coming into the city for 20-30 years now, and this is the first attack of its type. We've never had much of a problem with them here up to this point. There's also still no evidence he acted out of a religious belief, as opposed to just going crazy like the VA Tech shooter, so you're just spewing nonsense as usual.

Old 11-28-2016, 07:38 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,738,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezo View Post
Assault Knife and Assault car*
No no no...

Scary black assault knife
Scary black assault car

Note: black is in no way intended towards people. It solely is used in mocking terms to how certain individuals refer to semi auto rifles that they, not me, call scary black guns.

Jokes are lost when one has to make a disclaimer. Lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies