Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 09:40 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Funny. Trump campaigned as the "non-PC" candidate and is now advocating for one of the most glaring examples of PC.
This is why I don't understand how the SJWs don't at least respect Trump for being a whiny little bi**h on Twitter. That's the basis of the SJWs existence. I understand they are simply authoritarians with different pet topics but can't they respect a good crybaby when they see one?

You know, takes one to know one and all that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Im down. Lock up the communist leftists burning the flag in our streets. If you don't like America? Get the hell out. Go to China or Cuba...

Trump Says Flag Burners Should Lose Citizenship or Spend a Year in Jail - ABC News
FYI, locking up those who would practice free speech is communism!

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Check your flag code again, and lets discuss the proper way to dispose of a flag.
lol perfect

Old 11-29-2016, 09:42 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,780,693 times
I think Trump is just trolling the media with his twitter comments.

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The president-elect calling for repeal of free speech, jailing people who exercise their rights. Are you proud, America? (the minority of you who voted for Trump) It makes me want to go burn a flag.
the flag, the monuments, the constitution, all represent our great nation

defacing any of them is not freedom of speech , its vandalism

burning the flag is wrong

Retired Combat veteran

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I agree and I also think we should bring back mandatory 2 years service in the military when you turn 18 or graduate from high school. You can disagree with how another person thinks, you have a right to free speech but burning the flag isn't one of those. If you don't like America and what she stands for don't let the door hit you in the ass.
That would let the snowflakes go experience the real world and then possibly appreciate the country they live in a little better.... I'm down!

Old 11-29-2016, 09:43 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times
Quote:
The president-elect calling for repeal of free speech, jailing people who exercise their rights. Are you proud, America? (the minority of you who voted for Trump) It makes me want to go burn a flag.
Oh get off your high horse, you people are no better, so don't act like you guys give a rats arse about the constitution as your hero Obama spat on it daily. So you can cut out the faux outrage.

Old 11-29-2016, 09:44 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
FYI, locking up those who would practice free speech is communism!
How is burning a flag , free speech? It has nothing to do with speech. More like a non-verbel political statement

Old 11-29-2016, 09:44 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,196,214 times
Quote:
Go ahead patriot ...

Old 11-29-2016, 09:45 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
the flag, the monuments, the constitution, all represent our great nation

defacing any of them is not freedom of speech , its vandalism

burning the flag is wrong

Retired Combat veteran
None of those mean anything if you would use government to dictate to people how they can treat their own property. If someone wants to buy a flag and burn it, so be it, they own the flag, it is just a piece of cloth and the fact is few if any have a clue what the damn thing even stood for and if one would call out jailing someone for such, then they have no clue what it means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies