Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 09:12 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times

Advertisements

The guy is an ass
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2016, 09:41 PM

207 posts, read 507,525 times
Obama is a weak president and I'm so ready to see him go! Looking forward to a new year with a new president and I wake up counting my blessings and pinching myself that it's not Hillary. Thank God! Horrible Hillary lost because her campaign focused on slandering Trump. She should have focused on the issues that plaque our country and the forgotten working middle class. Watching her speak was like hearing nails on a chalk board. I am so thankful we don't have to endure 4 years of her cackling voice. Let the investigation expose her for all her corruption and make her accountable! She is not above the law. That criminal belongs in prison.

Last edited by vesperbelle; 11-29-2016 at 09:54 PM..

Old 11-30-2016, 07:22 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Obama on Dems

white working class voters] turned out in huge numbers for Trump. And I think that part of it has to do with our inability, our failure, to reach those voters effectively. Part of it is Fox News in every bar and restaurant in big chunks of the country, but part of it is also Democrats not working at a grassroots level, being in there, showing up, making arguments. That part of the critique of the Democratic Party is accurate. We spend a lot of time focused on international policy and national policy and less time being on the ground. And when we’re on the ground, we do well.

Lol can you believe this guy. All the other cable news outlets were promoting Hillary as much as her campaign team, but Obama thinks Hillary lost by not having Fox on her side, too? And who goes to bars to watch Fox News?
Fox news was very negative on Trump when Trump did not deserve it. Fox was no great friend of Trump. Fox Poll had Trump way down as well and did not think Trump had a chance .

Old 11-30-2016, 07:49 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Obama on Dems

white working class voters] turned out in huge numbers for Trump. And I think that part of it has to do with our inability, our failure, to reach those voters effectively. Part of it is Fox News in every bar and restaurant in big chunks of the country, but part of it is also Democrats not working at a grassroots level, being in there, showing up, making arguments. That part of the critique of the Democratic Party is accurate. We spend a lot of time focused on international policy and national policy and less time being on the ground. And when we’re on the ground, we do well.

Lol can you believe this guy. All the other cable news outlets were promoting Hillary as much as her campaign team, but Obama thinks Hillary lost by not having Fox on her side, too? And who goes to bars to watch Fox News?
He's so out of touch with reality it's pathetic. In the first place, Fox News is one network in a sea of liberal networks that control "the narrative." They drown out Fox News. And, secondly, Fox News is rarely playing in public places. Virtually every place I go, including the doctors office, has on MSNBC or CNN.

They haven't yet figured out that their "narrative" is wrong, and the public has figured it out.

Old 11-30-2016, 08:07 AM

7,634 posts, read 8,705,627 times
Quote:
Democrats not working at a grassroots level, being in there, showing up, making arguments
Blame Clinton for staying home preparing for the debates (in which she also failed).

Old 11-30-2016, 08:46 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,744 times
That's actually priceless!! I'm amazed I ever had such high hopes for Mr Obama. He honestly believes that the American People are such gullible idiots that catching a few minutes of Fox News at the bar or in the break room is going to magically brainwash them??

Old 11-30-2016, 08:49 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,846 times
So I guess more people pay attention to Fox News than Hollywood celebrities. Who would have thought that?

Old 11-30-2016, 09:07 AM

12,036 posts, read 6,567,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
That's actually priceless!! I'm amazed I ever had such high hopes for Mr Obama. He honestly believes that the American People are such gullible idiots that catching a few minutes of Fox News at the bar or in the break room is going to magically brainwash them??
Yes, because Obama and his ilk believe anyone that's not a liberal clings stupidly to guns and religion while on their way to weekly KKK meetings.

Old 11-30-2016, 09:09 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Obama on Dems

Democrats continue to think they can win by disrespecting the white working class and religious Americans. Under Alinskyite Obama, the Democratic Party has degenerated. Democrat progressive politics is foreign, weird, ugly and dangerous, and people across the country have rejected it.

That damn Fox, how dare they not get tingles up their legs at the sight of Obama. Oh they DARE to disagree with Obama's policies. I'm surprised Obama didn't call them racist for daring to disagree with him. LOL

Old 11-30-2016, 09:20 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Democrats are nothing without black block voting, which they program not by helping blacks, but by hurting them with the big lie that white America is racist. Fox speak about this tactic and Obama does not like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies