Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 11:45 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
We have 7 weeks and 3 days until the pretend game is done.

Not even 2 months...hold on, a leader is coming.

where? who?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2016, 11:48 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,825,728 times
Less than two months left of this! Thank God.

Old 11-30-2016, 11:59 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,035,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
And many registered Democrat Jihadists.

who clash with many registered RepubliKKKans!!

Painting everyone with a broad brush is fun!!!

Old 11-30-2016, 11:59 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,342,936 times
Yeah I'm sure the nut heads are really shaking in their boots over the President of the United States using a certain word to describe their attempts at murder.

Going to make a huge difference :eyeroll

Old 12-01-2016, 12:09 AM

979 posts, read 490,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Every Muslim is not a jihadi... yet.

Peaceful Muslims and bloodthirsty Jihadis are all part of Islam.
Nothing guarantees the former nor prevents the latter.
Both are "acceptable" to Islam.
But are both acceptable to civilized nations?
Remember, apostates are killed in Islam. No one can challenge the perfect man, the prophet, his behavior, or his message, without suffering dire consequences.

https://www.politicalislam.com/i-islamophobe/
. . . I have been called an Islamophobe. Now, what does that mean? A phobia is an irrational fear, but what is the Islam I am phobic about? Islam is the doctrine found in the Koran and the Sunna of Mohammed.
What am I afraid of in the Koran? Certainly not anything found in the early Koran of Mecca, since all it says is that I am going to hell, since I am a Kafir. But in Medina the Koran tells me about "fighting in Allah's cause", killing Kafirs in jihad. As a Kafir, should I be afraid of jihad? Or is that a phobia?
The Koran says that Allah will terrorize Kafirs. So am I phobic to fear terror? The Koran says that as a Kafir I can be beheaded. I see pictures of Kafirs being beheaded around the world. Should I be afraid or is it phobic to fear beheading?
= = = =

ISLAM has been at war with America from the beginning.
“We took the liberty to make some enquiries concerning the ground of their pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation. The Ambassador [of Tripoli] answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”
- - - Thomas Jefferson, Letter from the commissioners (John Adams, Thomas Jefferson) to John Jay, 28 March 1786, in Thomas Jefferson Travels: Selected Writings, 1784-1789, by Anthony Brandt, pp. 104-105.
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thomas_Jefferson

(Digest version : We consider all mankind as our friends. Their response : It is their right and duty to make war upon all infidels, and make slaves of all they could take as prisoners.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War (Muslims certainly contributed to the founding of this nation - by making war on us!)
“The precept of the koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force.”
- - - John Quincy Adams, 6th American President
https://www.apologeticspress.org/apc...7&article=1142

(Digest version : Koran imposes perpetual war against infidels. Convert, dhimmi, or die... no other option.)

After 1400+ years of jihad, it's ludicrous when Muslims play the "victim" card...
Um, thank you for the non sequitur post, I guess.....relax, you get to have an Orange Clown Monster as president who will gladly say "radical Islam" as much as you want to hear it. You got your wish, congratulations.

Old 12-01-2016, 05:23 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
who clash with many registered RepubliKKKans!!

Painting everyone with a broad brush is fun!!!
We anxiously await Trumps secret plan for destroying ISIS.

Old 12-01-2016, 06:14 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
It is kind of silly, really.

Matter of fact, whether you want to call it "violent extremism" or "radical Islamic terrorism", you're right in both cases and could even combine both statements.

Most people understand the differences between moderate Muslims and Radicalized islamic terrorists.

Just like we have radical Hindu, radical Christian(read Westboro Baptist Church ) radical vegan, radical environmentalist we also have radical muslim.

Just like we have white supremacists, we have Asian gangs, we have Hispanic gangs, we have black gangs, do we not?

Refusing to use the I word will not decrease Islamophobia, it will just give fodder to many people to repeat their claim that Obama is soft over terrorism.

Plus, Mr. O hasn't said it in 7 years and ISIS isn't throwing away their weapons because he's so nice.

Old 12-01-2016, 06:48 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That phrase will do nothing but alienate Muslims, but they seem to feel that is a winning strategy. We will see how this turns out, I haven't really heard a strategy beyond shouting radical Islam.
Do you really buy into that idea? Following that idea all whites are alienated when some are called "radical right" or "Nazis", or all Christians are alienated when some are called radical hate groups due to groups like Westboro Baptist and other way far out Christian groups.

In all honesty, the only group offended are the radical Muslims and their sympathizers along with some gullible people who are now offended at everything...

Old 12-01-2016, 07:04 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Islamophobia should be replaced with Scelerophobia - morbid fear of bad men who attack, rob, rape, murder, kidnap, and so on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies