Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 11:42 PM

11 posts, read 5,091 times

Advertisements

We will win eventually. I know people are about Trump right now but we win soon. peace always prevails.

Old 11-29-2016, 11:43 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Was there a Mexico before the people fought off their Spanish colonialists?
yes there was a mexico, but the people didnt fight off their spanish overlords, rather as i noted spain was having financial issues, due to on going wars, and couldnt afford to rule over california from across the oceans, so they left it to mexico to rule california, and much of the western US, and send tribute to spain.

Old 11-29-2016, 11:47 PM

8,549 posts, read 10,973,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unite the world. peace View Post
The members on this site are the ones keeping everyone from happiness. I think there is some kind of online community used to spread false information and brainwash people. It is a right-wing site and many members come from somewhere else 1st.
Mars perhaps?
Maybe Venus or Saturn?

Bob.

Old 11-29-2016, 11:51 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
I'm from the richest state. Best businesses in the country. Usually more money means better education. I am world class. Maybe it is you who has the bad education. Where are you from? Boise Idaho?
i know where you are from, and i know about you. i am from arizona, and i have worked linger than you have been alive. and i have educated myself on a variety of subjects, including automotive technology, mechanical engineering, astronomy, accounting, and aerospace engineering.

you suggest that more money means better education, but that isnt the case. it isnt the schools, but rather the STUDENT that educates themselves. i have met really intelligent people who went to low quality schools, who were well read, and well educated because they went out and learned the things they needed and wanted to learn.

on the other hand i have met really stupid people that came from really good schools, who were lazy, and thought the world owed them a living, and they never applied themselves, and thus they never learned anything, except what people told them.

you are in the second category. you have had everything handed to you by your daddy, and thus you have become intellectually lazy. you think highly of yourself, but you really shouldnt because you are not that good.

Old 11-29-2016, 11:56 PM

11 posts, read 5,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you are in the second category. you have had everything handed to you by your daddy, and thus you have become intellectually lazy. you think highly of yourself, but you really shouldnt because you are not that good.
I think you are just envious of my success.

My life is fabulos and I get to cruise down the pacific coast looking hot in bvalgari.

Other people share the dream that I live every day.

That's why america needs to be more accepting and give opportunity.

Old 11-30-2016, 12:04 AM

649 posts, read 316,471 times
I believe Obama is posting , sounds just like him .

Old 11-30-2016, 12:06 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
I think you are just envious of my success.

My life is fabulos and I get to cruise down the pacific coast looking hot in bvalgari.

Other people share the dream that I live every day.

That's why america needs to be more accepting and give opportunity.
Bvalgari? You shop at Sephora and expect anyone to be impressed?

hahahahahahahaha

Old 11-30-2016, 12:13 AM

24 posts, read 17,042 times
I see Mexico and USA as one country. Mexico and USA are very similar and they can unite very easily.

Old 11-30-2016, 12:18 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manchu12 View Post
I see Mexico and USA as one country. Mexico and USA are very similar and they can unite very easily.
Lol, the troll has a mini me! And probably just as ugly...but in bvalgari, lol!

Old 11-30-2016, 12:25 AM

10,097 posts, read 10,008,466 times
Quote:
We will win eventually. I know people are about Trump right now but we win soon. peace always prevails.
What Orwellian newspeak. Clinton was the war hawk. Then again I take it that you're in here for the lulz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies